• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Well I just migrated some pokemon from Hoen. Rayquaza, claydol, shiny crobat, shedenja, Loudred, and a hariyama. Since Shiny crobat and shedenja have pokerus which they got from my Sandslash who is still back in hoen, I just infected my lv 100 shiny espeon. LOL not for training as you can realize. I just want him to be the first pokemon to be cured from pokerus! I'm going to make Shedenja the holder of pokerus and keep him in the pc boxes. After I'm finally finished in Hoen, I'll finish migrating the rest of my pokemon. That's about it in Sinnoh for right now.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Well a lot to say from me...lol...As I made my way through the last gym leader in Sunnyshore City, my pokemon grew stronger and I learned a lot of new techniques. Thanks to Pachirisu and Ambipom I finally earned my 8th badge!!!

While making my way to the Victory Road I met up with tons of trainers and new pokemon as well. I found it really cool there because my pokemon were leveling up so fast. When I finally made it to the entrance to the Pokemon League I felt a shudder through my body, full of complete nerves and excitement! I knew my pokemon were feeling the same way, but I knew after such hard work we could make it to the top...TOGETHER!

I struggled a bit when facing the 4th Elite Member and sadly Cynthia knocked me out with her fierceful Garchomp. The best thing about this part though is that I gained a lot of experience and knew what I had to face on the 2nd try. Luckily during this time after SO LONG, little Chimmy evolved into an AWESOME Monferno, same with Prinplup, it became a powerful Empoleon. I couldn't b proud of those two, because they did so much for me while journeying through the Sinnoh Region.

On my second try, I made my way through the Elite a lot easier, but then came Cynthia again! Her Gastrodon was a bit of struggle because it just wouldn't go down!!! Then came her Garchomp once again, who knocked out my Empoleon and Staraptor. Luckily Ambipom hung in there through a rough time and won the Victory...BUT it wasn;t over yet, she still has a Roserade on her team, which I decided it was time to bring out my newest team member MONFERNO! who with one flamethrower made himself the CHAMPION of the Sinnoh...lol...along with myself and his other team members as well...

After registering myself to the Hall of Fame, I saw many names there, such as Kavin, Eric, Marxvile, and so many more...it was crazy!!! I felt special to be here on this great day as I just won RIGHT AFTER the USA was assigned their newest president BARACK OBAMA!!! (who I would like to congratulate!!!)

Currently, I rest at home after such a long and tremendous journey...but I know, surely, my travels aren't finished as yet!...

My Sinnoh Champs:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Just like to say a few words of my journey. I haven't done anything as spectacular as my friend Quick_Kid, but I began to IV breed on Thursday, and it was a success! Currently EVing the little munchkins to Lv 10 for a tourney, but I had to replace a few.

Team:
    Abra (courtesy of Wolflare)
    Gastly (went way better as expected)
    Gible (handy I had a spare!)
    Turtwig (went way better as expected)
    Mime Jr (courtesy of Wolflare)

Need 1 more, but I have an idea for it.

Willoweon

The weird grass evolution
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2009
    Hum.

Today I desided to take some pokemon out of ranch to replace with some others, after that I switched on my game to do some good breeding and such. I went ahead and switched my team around, desiding to leave my favorite uber- my latios- in my party for once. I deside to take out my leafeon from daycare and add him to my party.

After giving the lady 1700 poke (Not much) I deside to go do some training on Kricketunes and other Solaceon-near pokemon. After this small training I deside to tackle a few trainers nearby, but before I do this I deside to start breeding my Gallade and Gardivour to get some good little rash ralts.

After dropping off the two pokemon, I then go off to battle on route 210. I finally challanged two little un-supervised girls and won. Then I went back, grabbed a egg that was ready, and started trying to hatch it until I got tired and saved, then went out and battled a lady that was rather close to the young girls.

After I won I desided to catch a ponyta and successfully snatched one up with a ultra ball. I named it Spitfire (After the Aircraft) and went to heal it, then returned and leveled it up to level 20. Then I flew off to Sunyshore and went to the beach to train Spitfire and Leafeon on whimpy magikarp. After training for a while I saw a female remoraid and easily beat it, although It did some damage to Spitfire.

Then I flew off, renamed Leafeon, and saved.

Current Party:

Spitfire/Ponyta
    lv. 20
    Modest
    Growl, Tail Whip, Ember, Stomp.
    Male

Mill/Leafeon
    lv.36
    Bashful
    Razor Leaf, Quick Attack, Synthesis, Magical Leaf.
    Male

Bluestrike/Latios
    lv.42
    Hasty
    (HM Slave) Surf, Fly, Waterfall, Recover
    Male

Egg/Ralts
    ???

Tune in next time onnn- *Bzzzt*

Anala

Ajula..?ZOMG MY SHINY UMBREON!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2009
    Just got to the Pastoria City Gym in Pearl! ^_^ oh, and Hi everyone, I'm new here so hello! ^_^

just got to the Pastoria City Gym in pearl. Hi everyone, new here, so hello all!

Last edited:

Shardwire

I eated your cookie.
    Years
    I've just been migrating pokemon. Thinking about taking Salamence out of my team because at times it can be good, but at times it can be the crap it usually is.

Well, I'm going to start IV breed a bunch of pokemon, and use the Battle Tower to check there stats on Serebii. I'm looking forward to it, since I've never IV breed before and I usually use pokesav(with correct stats), but I want to actually work hard for my upcoming pokemon.

Switchin' around with my Shuckle's moveset. Wrap was a terrible idea, I'm definatally switching back to Double Team.

That's all that's happening right now in Sinnoh for me. =D

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    defeated the elite 4, just heading up to stark mountain

Team:

Empoleon Lv78
    Dialga Lv48 (in Training)
    Fearow Lv51 (in Training)
    Lv5 Treecko (yet to be obtained from Pokemon Ruby and trained)
    Graveler (shiny) Lv29 (being replaced at stark mountain)

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    Hey guys.

Just letting you know that I'm re-starting my Pokemon Diamond and will start posting my adventure here! I'm going to do it sort of like a brief fanfiction and I will also be centralizing it into my blog so it's easier to keep up on. Anyways wish me luck, I'm off to start now!

Jason

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    good luck,

my team update

Empoleon Lv78
    Fearow Lv52
    Dialga Lv50 (now Lv52)
    Rapidash Lv50 (now Lv51)
    Grovyle Lv26 (Now Lv40 and evolved)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    I have something interesting to report today! If you don't know about the first lady of my pokemon, she is my vaporeon and she got the title of first lady for becoming the first female pokemon to hit lv. 100. She was also the first pokemon to max out any stat when it came to contests and the first to max out the beauty contests. She also got me the beauty scarf for maxing out her beauty stat. So why haven't I put her through any contests yet? I couldn't give her an explanation so I tried her out today. I let her compete in nothing but beauty contests and figured I'd let her tackle the rest once she was done with beauty. So she flew through normal, great, and ultra by beating them on the first try. She finally made it to the master rank where she got second place.....barely missing first by a hair. So we didn't give up and we went at it again! SHE WON! She beat out a chimchar, a chatot and Fantina's Drifblim on her second try! Yes she's the second to win a Master rank, next to shiny epsy, but she's the first to beat the beauty one and she's done it the fastest! So I'm so proud of her! She also won the glass stage for me! I'm going to let her tackle the rest. Another update! I fianlly named my Shiny espeon! I felt like it was kinda degrading just calling him shiny espy all the time so I named him Kai. I liked the name and it has the three letters that is in my own name Kavin and since he's my favorite and we are so close I thought the name fit! So yeah. Those are the events that have happened in Sinnoh for me! Until next time!

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    Dear Journal,

Today I write to you to tell you that I've started my adventure...my journey...my life. In a day I'll never forget I went from a toddling adolescent to a prestigious Pokemon Trainer and it's all thanks to Rowan.

But let me stop and collect myself.

For those eyes that have never seen me my name is Lief. I was born and raised in a middle class family in a small town. I've always loved Pokemon but where I'm from we never really got that option. It was all about the money. But that all changed the day my hyperactive best friend Shaun and I let our imagination unleash to go search for a mystical Red Gyrados in Lake Verity.

We went marching right out of town, braving the nature, and up to the lake and were set to begin our expedition--if you could call it that--when we walked in on a Professor and his student. They were discussing stuff we didn't quite grasp and then they left. We brushed it off and were going to continue our game when we noticed a briefcase laying in the grass.

Shaun was all hot to open it, I was reluctant, but I caved in. In a flash we were attacked by a few bird type Pokemon, Starlys, with no other choice I grabbed a Pokeball and threw it.

Chim, the bold and male Chimchar, appeared.

That was about eleven hours ago and I'm writing this down from a small Pokecenter in Jubilife City. As you can guess Rowan didn't demand we give the Pokemon back but instead charged us with a mission. A mission to help him discover every last Pokemon of the Sinnoh Region. Shaun and I, little more than kids, accepted.

I had hoped we could journey together...the camaraderie would have been nice. But nothing can slow down that kid and he's already, I'm sure, to Oreburgh Town. But it doesn't matter. I'm taking this sweet and slow. That's not to say I haven't been busy though. I spent a ton of time exploring Jubilife and getting to know the people here. They are a lot like back home but they have just a little bit more energy to them.

A few things of note I managed to accomplish: I went on some zany little Clown Hunt for some interesting old man. Turns out he owns a company that produces an item called Poketch. He gave me one. It's not really that useful, yet, but I like it.

I also struck out in an attempt to see more of the outer limits of the town before nightfall and came upon a small fishing hole. I met a Fisherman there and he gave me a fishing pole. Not really knowing much about the sport I cast out and got a bite almost right away.

A few minutes later I'd be the...proud(?) trainer of a Magikarp. I didn't realize it had no abilities at all but I've got a feeling training it will pay off in the end. I named him Future.

But now I'm going to hit the hay. Tomorrow will be busy, I think. I'm going to have a few of my first real Pokemon battles and maybe even get somewhere with Future. I hope he likes me.

Chim is doing great. He's already mastered the ember technique and I can't wait to forge our way through all of Sinnoh!

Peace, and love.
    Lief.

1. Chim -Chimchar- lvl 9. Scratch/Leer/Taunt/Ember
    2. Future -Magikarp- lvl 5. Splash

Willoweon

The weird grass evolution
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2009
    So I got on pearl for a while yesterday.

I desided to go to the contests and I hatch a relaxed ralts and deside 'Oh well, high defence is OK.' So I keep the female ralts and name it Velvet. I fill my inventory with my contest move-pokemon (Mill, Velvet, Villy/Venomoth, Rootdoctor/Cradly, Skitit/Delcatty, and Ironhorn/Aggron.) and head off to Heartomb and fix around the move stats on some. I deside Skittit with a max cute, a pink scarf, -and two ribbons from contests under her belt- should go first! I thankfully won and I got my third ribbon, a great cute ribbon!

T-too bee c-coontinueeedd on *bbzztz*

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Chapter 2 - Starking Disaster!

Yes. UPDATE TIME. *evil smiles*

Before-hand: I went to catch some legendaries!

First up, Dialga and Palkia. Some idiotic dude on Youtube said I needed to fight Heatran to get them, but later, I realised I just had to go to Celestic Town and do some talking.
    Well, those two were quite a pain. I managed to catch them both in Pokeballs. Dialga was easier, cuz I think my stroke of luck came and saved me.

Second, the bird trio. Well, I never caught ONE of them, but I managed to meet them in battle. I threw a Pokeball at them, but, nah, no such luck.

Now it's Cresselia. I still can't find her.

------Chapter 2:

Starking Disaster!

Hono and I ventured around Route 226 and 228 to get to Stark Mountain. I heard something happened there, and I wanted to find out. On the way, we met Crasher Wake and Shiro! We all had a talk, then I set off for Stark Mountain.

Continuing on, Hono spotted a strange man. He noticed us, and walked over. I think he was Buck.

So Hono and I biked on. (I was surprised that Hono could fit on the bike, but oh well.) And almost there, we saw-!

Team Galactic! What ARE they doing here? I thought Cyrus disbanded from them!

Seems like they had to do with the event I heard about in the Fight Area. After their talking, I followed them in.

...What the...

Jupiter, Mars and that Pluto guy were actually expecting me and Hono (they've seen it for multiple times, of course they can recognize him). It seems that the two grunts noticed my existence, and they told the commanders beforehand, knowing that I would follow them.

The conversation went as follows.

"Oh, it's you." Mars said, tapping her foot. "We were expecting your arrival."

Huh? They were expecting me?

Jupiter sneered at me. "These two grunts here told us they noticed a girl with a white hat biking around the mountain. And we never expected that stinking Infernape to show up too!"

Infernape growled in anger.

"Whatever," Pluto said distastefully. "Dispose of that kid."

Mars and Jupiter went full battle on me. Though it was a total disaster, I managed to pull off with a Flare Blitz and won those battles.

After the battle, Mars pushed me away. Hono caught me in his arms, preventing me from falling. Mars headed for the exit.

"Damn!" Mars spat angrily. "I'm out of this! Things are getting boring! Why were we here in the first place?!" With that said, she stomped out. I've never seen her so... angry.

Jupiter eyed me for a while, then Pluto, then me again. "You know, girl, it may not fully be your fault, but things were even fun when Cyrus was here." She stabbed a finger at an alarmed Pluto's direction. "Now, THIS guy, is useless. Do what you want to him. I don't care anymore." She walked out, leaving me in confusion.

I did all this? Jupiter and Mars left the team just because of... me? I made Cyrus leave the team because of... me?

Pluto warned me not to follow them. Then, he left me and Hono alone.

Not to follow. Yeah, right. I decided to follow them, after having some rest with all my Pokemon. They worked hard. I should let them rest.

------

Current Team:

Infernape (Hono) Lv. 64
    Flame Wheel
    Mach Punch
    Close Combat
    Flare Blitz

Luxray (Ray) Lv. (forgot)
    Discharge
    Crunch
    Thunder Fang
    Spark

Gastrodon (Shai) Lv. (forgot)
    Waterfall
    Surf
    Muddy Water
    Mud Bomb

Glaceon (Glaci) Lv. 57
    Ice Fang
    Bite
    Icy Wind
    Mirror Coat

Beautifly (Rui) Lv. 16
    Absorb
    Gust
    -
    -

Staraptor (Stara) Lv. 37
    Close Combat
    Fly
    Aerial Ace
    Wing Attack

Last edited:

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    Just going to the top of stark mountain with Buck

My Team:

Empoleon Lv78
    Fearow Lv53
    Rapidash Lv54
    Dialga Lv53
    Machoke Lv58 (in PC, just been caught)
    Sceptile Lv47

Changes to team above:

Sceptile Lv52

Last edited:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    ALRIGHT!!! I told you my journey wasn't over as yet!!! After makingmy way through all the three new areas on that outside Island, I decided to breed for a great Riolu to travel with me, WELL...let me tell you that this little guy is only lv. 1 and knows Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch, Swords Dance, and FORCE PALM, which I wasn't expecting at all!!! He also won EVERY singel normal rank contest on his first try!!! He did it at only lv. 1 and not too long started having hearts for me that I checked on my poketch! I also breeded a squirtle with a floatzel and now I have a trustworthy Squirtle who knows AQUA JET!!! hooray...When I decided to travel back to Snowpoint City I ran into a CUTE little Teddirusa, and I just couldn't let it get away from me, so since it was late at night, I managed to catch it with a dusk ball...who would have guess that it liked sour food which was PERFECT for tough contests!!! Since I had a pretty decent journey back in the Hoenn I also decided to migrate over my big eyes shuppet who I adored so much...she likes to eat basically anything, but I'm going to use her for SMART contests, and let me tell u she's very mischevious!!! lol... As I EV train my Riolu, Squirtle, and the rest of my team, I am also waiting patiently for a swarm of skitties so I can chain for a shiny one...

Thus this is what has happened so far since I became Sinnoh Champ!!! I also want to get my team ready to take on the Battle Tower!!!

DarknessSneasel

Master of Dark
    Years
    I visited the great marsh and found aild skourpio i threw a ball and it failed and then it ran off. I used my Canarvine sweetsent to luckily draw in another skourpio and this time it kept watching after a few balls i caught it and thne later caught a paras afterwards i wnet to the Pok'emon Centre and to my surprise see said my pok'emon had pkrus (Lucky me :) )

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    Just heading through stark mountain again to catch up with Buck who has gone to put the magma stone back, i am training my team to match my Empoleon's level of 78

My Team:

Empoleon Lv78
    Fearow Lv55
    Sceptile Lv55
    Dialga Lv56
    Machoke Lv58
    and Rapidash Lv56

Last edited:

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    Dear Journal,

So my first night on my own came and went. It was interesting, it was scary, and it was exciting. I've seen a few new things and I've tried a few new things as well. I think I'm getting the hang of this being out on my own thing. At least I hope.

After a decent nights rest in the Jubilife City PokeCenter I decided to get up early and start on my way. Chim was a bit reluctant to be awake so early and Future just stared at me with those big fish eyes...sigh.

What am I going to do with Future? I talked to a few other trainers about Magikarps and they all scoffed at him and told me I was wasting my time. I'm afraid I might be starting to believe them. He seems to learn slow, doesn't put out a lot of effort, and most of all he's extremely handicapped. He knows zero attacks.

What's done is done though and I decided to just roll with it. If he comes around then I'll be ecstatic but if not...well I've always wanted a pet fish.

So today I managed to explore most of the surrounding areas of Jubilife. Nothing was too interesting but I saw a bunch of new trainers and a few different Pokemon. But too many of those damn Bidoofs. I want to catch them all if just to be rid of them.

And then I saw it. On the path to Oreburgh City I ran into the next part of my team. A small purple and yellow creature. My Pokedex let me know it was a female Shinx. A shinx! Well, I sent out Chimchar and let him take care of business. A short while later Shia the level 8 female Shinx joined my team. I gotta tell you, I was proud to have her. She was relaxed instantly as part of my team. It made things easier.

Scooping up the newly filled Pokeball I continued on my way, through some cave--and a few dedicated Rock Type trainers--and found myself in Oreburgh. I explored every building and the museum and talked with the people. They all seem so nice, it's great.

I ran into Shaun at the Oreburgh Gym and he told me, not too kindly, that he had already gotten his first badge! Well, of course he would. I bet he hasn't taken the time to enjoy his journey like I have.

So I turned around and headed up to the Northern Hills above the town. A female trainer I had come across had mentioned that she was trying to trade her Abra for a Machop. Well, Machop are pretty common around here and I've never had the chance to capture an Abra so I took that idea and went and captured myself a Machop. I named him Champ but I did't really get too attached to him. After all, my eyes were on that rare Abra.

About an hour later I was a proud owner of the phsychic type Pokemon but I was sort of confused. If Machop were so common around here...why was she trying to trade away such a good Pokemon for one? It confused me but I didn't dwell on it as I was too busy admiring Kazza the Abra. I've got big plans for him.

After a bit more snooping I find out that Roark, the Gym Leader, is out carousing in the caves at the southern end of town and that if I'd want to battle him I'd have to go get him myself. Some gym leader.

So I head to the mine and dodging quickly working Machops manage to find my way into the cave. I instantly didn't like it. It was damp and closed and a bit hard to breath. To top it off I was almost instantly attacked by a Zubat! Not caring too much for the bat creature I tried to knock it out but the thing was resilient and I end up just throwing a Dusk Ball at it to get it out of my way. I named him Temp.

And then I found Roark at the butt end of the cave just training his Pokemon using the HM Rock Smash (a kind man had given me this earlier, I still couldn't use it--some gift huh?). Grimy as the leader was I could tell he was a true blue trainer and he'd be a challenge. He let me know he'd be ready for me when I was ready to face him and I nodded my thanks. I whipped out an escape rope and dissapeared to the exit.

Suddenly my prospects were looking pretty good. I had almost a full team:

• Kazza the Abra
    • Shia the Shinx
    • Temp the Zubat
    • Future the Magikarp
    • Chim the Chimchar
    How could I not win?

Well, with little reason to hold off I barged head first into the gym and straight into a couple of Youngsters. They were stronger than most of the other trainers I had faced but Kazza set down their Pokemon like chess peices with his Hidden Power technique. It was great. And suddenly I realized that, according to my Poketch, that Kazza was as strong as my Chimchar. Little did I know how bad that really was.

"Roark, I'm ready for you!"

"Alright young trainer. Let's battle!" Roark pointed a confident and unwavering finger at me as a Geodude appeared between us.

I didn't let it get to me as I tossed a Pokeball into the air. Kazza appeared with a "Bra!" and was practically rippling with power and energy.

"Abra, let's take him down! Use your Hidden Power technique!"

I screamed the words fully believing he'd heed them and almost fell flat on my face when the Pokemon sat down abruptly and yawned.

My face flushed red as Roark gave a giant laugh, "Seems he's gotten a bit strong for you, kid. Looks like you NEED this gym badge!"

Geodude surged forward and by some instinct I didn't understand only THEN did Kazza decide to defend himself and unleash his Hidden Power.

I had the joy of seeing Roark choke up as Geodude was knocked out in one hit. But then I saw the veins bulging and knew I was in trouble.

"Craniados, go!"

Craniados?

Suddenly a reptillian Pokemon on two legs with a heavy dome shaped head appeared. It didn't look too tough.

"Kazza, use Hidden Pow--"

"Craniados, use Pursuit!"

"Craiiiinnn!"

And before I could gasp out the rest of my sentence Kazza was sent flying against a nearby wall already unconcious. I returned the Pokemon with shaking hands. How could that thing be so strong!

"Temp, it's time to get goin' out there!"

I sent the Zubat out with little hope and wasn't surprised when I was shortly calling the fainted Pokemon back.

The same story with Shia.

It was Chims turn. I felt a surge of confidence. He'd never let me down before.

"Chimchar, use your ember technique! Let's roast some reptile!"

"Chim!!"

The chimp Pokemon leapt forward and expulged a stream of red hot fire. I saw a smirk light up Roarks face and I gasped as the lizard merely turned it's head and whipped at the flames with it's sturdy large tail. I blanched and Chimchar mimicked.

"I'm sorry kid..."

What was he talkin' about?

"Craniados, use your headbutt...now!"

"CRAAIINN!!"

The lizard Pokemon shot forward and Chimchar vainly tried to leap to the side. No dice. Instead he was hit solidly in the hip and was sent flying to the ground. I reached quickly for a potion but I caught the eyes of my loyal first Pokemon and saw him shake his tiny head.

We weren't ready yet.

Holding in hot tears I pulled up my Pokeball and returned Chim. I didn't even bother to try putting Magikarp on the field. It was no use.

Without a word I turned on my heel and walked steadily out of the Gym. Roark was pleasant enough not to send a taunt my way and the Youngsters I had had my way with were silent as well.

How had Shaun gotten through here so fast? How come I wasn't able to.

I'd figure it out. I had to.

Lief.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Currently I am waiting until the day comes for when a swarm of skitties arrives still...but for the time being a caught a female lv.3 wobbafet, a lv.FOUR staravia, a bonsly, and I am currently planting EV reducing berries for when I am ready to EV riolu and squirtle!!! Also, after a few battles, my little Teddiursa evolved into a powerhouse Ursaring...I know a lot of ppl think Ursaring's are mean and scary, but mines is just a little baby...and so my journey conitnues!

Back