• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Mykee

Colon Quesadilla?
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2010
    Just checked my swarm for today.

Time to chain me some Larvitar.

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
  • ALERT ALERT ALERT!!!!!!!

Mukamisori is LEVEL 100!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D: :D :D :D :D :D 96 levels after I first caught him in Route 101, and he's finally my top Pokemon. TwT So happy.

Hirenka's next, at level 98 (Pokeball shaking to indicate a close-to-leveling-up) to 99! :D

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    Finally finished EVing my Snorunt in Attack and Speed, now its Explosion as a Glalie will be epic.

The Doctor

What!?
    Years
  • just uploaded pokemon from emerald, currently training my little Torchic up to be in my fire team.

--

Torchic just evolved

EDIT : My Fire Team Is Coming Along Well, Got Three Outta Six So Far, MAGMORTAR, Chimchar ( Soon To Be Infernape ) And Combusken ( Soon To Be Blaziken )
    ---

EDIT2 : Just traded with myself, now i have fully evolved pokemon yay, GOLEN, RYHPERIOR , GENGAR, PORYGON - Z -DUSKNOIR

Last edited:
    Years
  • Started my Platinum again lol. But this time I'll become a serious battler, and a breeder. I'm using a shiny cheat, so I have a shiny team, and I know have an ID to get Cranidos, who is one of my favorite shiny Pokemon. I'll begin battling AFTER I beat the game, and get the national dex. This shouldn't take long, I've beat the game 3 times already. See y'all in a tournament.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • After starting nearly 3 months ago, I finally picked up my Pearl Version to finish my NFE run through. I managed to get everyone to level 50 other than Marill, in attempt to defeat Volkner. I figured out I overdid it, defeating him with Graveler only. I also ran through that gym with an Exp. Share on Marill. Here's the team so far:

• L50 Graveler (Earthquake, Rock Slide, Strength, Rock Smash)
    • L50 Kadabra (Hidden Power [Dragon], Psychic, Future Sight, Recover)
    • L50 Chansey (Rock Climb, Ice Beam, Softboiled, Refresh)
    • L50 Golbat (Fly, Poison Fang, Pluck, Confuse Ray)
    • L50 Roselia (Mega Drain, Sludge Bomb, Toxic, Cut)
    • L33 Marill (Surf, Iron Tail, Double-edge, Waterfall)

Ikitsumi

Years
  • So I used RNG abuse to get my shiny male Buneary, and he evolved at level 8. :3 So now I have a shiny male Lopunny named Hayakawa.

I'll try it again to get some Eevees. And a Cranidos. And a Sandshrew. Maybe some other shinies. :D

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
  • Playing Pokemon Diamond again, just started a new game, currently at the lake, i'll probably pick Turtwig this time, i won't be playing this all the time like i normally do as i'm trying to finish the career mode on Forza 3, i'm hiring a driver for most events so that i can play pokemon more

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2013
    I just got a DS Lite yesterday with Pokemon Platinum. Just pwned Roark with Mach Punch.

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • ARGHHH.. NOOOO!

*calms down*

^ I posted that because i'm SICK of levelling all my pokes up to level 23 since I have to beat the Eterna rocket house thing.

My current team:
    A level 14 Turtwig, in training
    A lv 22 Trapinch
    A lv 23 Monferno
    A lv 23 Scyther
    A lv 23 Prinplup
    A lv 24 Riolu (I need to evolve it XD)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Been playing Forza 3 tons, still trying to get a Bugatti Veyron to 256mph.If anyone has the game, please give me tips!!!(i've modded it to maxximum, - speed decreasing spoiler).Also, does the airbrake ever work?

Oh, right, pokemon :P

Been EVing my Dratini!!!!Adamant, wit Dragon Dance!!I'm also using my Dragon Dance/Rage/Dance/Rage combo to win coolness contests!!!

Ikitsumi

Years
  • So I FINALLY got Cyndaquil to learn Eruption, so now he's a Quilava. :"D One more level to a Typhlosion!

Hayakawa and Kallia are roughly level 30 now. My friends were shocked by a male pink Lopunny... XD Stupid freshman kid wanted it, I said NO YOU ALREADY TOOK MY SHINY ROSELIA AND SHINY GIRAFARIG FROM ME SO NOOOOOO. Also evolved my Ekans. :3 I'm working on filling in those blank spaces in my Pokedex, because now I have 471/493 seen. I won't be able to see Shaymin or Darkrai unless I get some traded ones.

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    trying to breed a good lopunny, but i first need a jolly/adamant mother for her. why is it that i've been having an easier time finding dustox in eterna forest than buneary?! the few bunearys i've seen have all been male too..

Back