• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2017
    Got through the Eterna Forest

Current Team:
    Taillow lv. 20
    Geodude lv. 20
    Lairon lv. 18
    Turtwig lv. 17

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
    Got myself a shiny Totodile and a shiny Sneasel, which I am now EV-training. They will be sent to my SS game afterwards. Also I won't let Croconaw and Sneasel evolve, I just don't like their evolutions.

I'm so happy with them <3

Off to Twinleaf.. I'm raising the Attack stat there by fishing -_-

Ilovetogepi

Pokemon master....in training
    Years
    I restarted pearl :) I have JUST beat roark. Started with chimchar, caught a shinx machop (traded) and abra. I am restarting lol. ;) Wish me luck

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    I found that Lithium, my Lucario, was actually not helping my team very much, so I had a flick through the pokédex and did a few trades while I decided on a sixth team member, and Sodium the Salamence found her way onto my team. It took me a few hours to train her up so she was equal with the rest of my team, but it was worth it, and she's now my favourite pokémon to take chaining with her diverse moveset.

I also have EV trained 3 pokémon for the battle tower, and will finish that team when I find an attack-boosting power item. It consists of Bastiodon, Dunsparce and Kidoking, and made me very happy and accomplished when they were finished training, and they're being leveled up in my Diamond game now.

Now onto chaining. Well I decided I wanted my own shiny, and have chained Castform, Dunsparce, Spoink, Hondour, Doduo and Slakoth, and haven't got a single shiny to show for it. Now I'm chaining Pinsir, I can't hold my breath!

Team:
    Sodium, Salamence, Female, Rock Smash/Flamethrower/Zen Headbutt/Dragonbreath
    Flameéd, Combusken, Female, Ember/Quick Attack/Peck/Focus Energy (@EXP Share for 'dex fills)
    Propane, PorygonZ, Ice Beam/Psychic/Signal Beam/Thief
    Carbon, Charizard, Male, Heat Wave/Fly/Defog/Cut
    Lutetium, Leafeon, Male, Magical Leaf/Dig/Aerial Ace/Strength
    Ethanol, Empoleon, Male, Surf/Waterfall/Rock Climb/Earthquake

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    I've been running around Sinnoh finding items looking/breeding for shinies training pokemon trying to build a team I like but I can't settle on the right pokes.
    I've also been considering getting another Platinum as I want to start over but I will never delete my current save file

encas

Don't tread on me.
    Years
    Currently, I'm chaining Pachirisu at Valley Windworks in my Diamond. I'm at 32 at the moment, but I'm trying to slowly nurse up the chain, as the last thing I want is to break it this far into the process. And yes, I'm looking for shinies; I've got a KO'd Calm Synchronizing Ralts at the top to increase my chances of getting Calm ones.

For some reason, I feel that this chain will yield a high number of shinies if I don't break it. I already have one Calm shiny Pachirisu, but I want one with better IVs, which is why I'm chaining in the first place. :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    Decided that I disliked my illegal Diamond Monotype challenge (literally everything was traded in from another game as an egg) and deleted it. I have decided to do a Generation Duo Run with Phanpy and Natu instead. Now I just have to catch a female Phanpy in Ruby safari zone to send over to my other Diamond to breed. Great.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Just traded all my pokemon from my old save file to my HG version. Now i'm restarting:

Character: Sly (Female)
    Rival: Grecko

Started with piplup caught a few starly and traded them to my HG for a lvl 1 poliwag, Togepi, and Swinub.

Leveled all my pokemon to lvl 10.

Caught a shiny Kriketot outside sandgem.

Just arrived at Jubilife City.

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years
    Trying to migrate all my items/pokemon from Emerald to Platinum so I can start over on Emerald and have cooler stuff on Platinum, lol.

Also hatching Totodiles, Cyndaquils, and Bulbasaur's for my future Pokemon shop here on PC, and trying to hatch a shiny Poochyena, lolol.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Caught a lvl 4 shinx trained it to lvl 10. Made my way to Orebaugh City. Defeated the gym leader and obtained the first badge.

Pokemon:
    Poliwag: Lvl 15
    Togepi: Lvl 14
    Swinub: Lvl 13
    Shinx: Lvl 10

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    Started playing Platinum again, picked Turtwig, as soon as I got the chance I traded across a Beldum egg and a Chimchar egg and am currently training my team to about level 10-13 before I leave for Jublife City

My Team;

Turtwig Lv9
    Chimchar Lv4
    Beldum Lv1

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2014
    I started Platinum awhile ago, so I will shorten this up, just by saying:

"My team is in my Siggy".

I will actually Update soon, but for now, just to much info.

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    Time for a big update, I have just arrived in Canalave City and have just defeated the rival, I'm going to head to Iron Island for some last minute training for the gym badge

My Team:

Torterra Lv38
    Infernape Lv38
    Crawdaunt Lv41
    Drifblim Lv39
    Metang Lv38
    Manectric Lv40

I'm going to try and get my team to about Lv42 before battling Bryon

Started a new game on Diamond, it was initially a Nuzlocke challenge but I was enjoying playing the game properly and decided to carry on normally, I'm training my pokemon up to about Lv12 before moving on through Oreburgh gate.

My Team:

Piplup (WaterKing) Lv12
    Starly Lv12
    Geodude LV10

Last edited:

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    A New Begining

I GOT THE BEACON BADGE !!!

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

WOOT I AM NOW READY TO TAKE ON THE ELITE 4

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2014
    I beat the Elite Four, and you could never guess how happy I am, it's been awhile since I have beaten the Elite Four in ANY Pokemon game, infact, I think the last time I did it was about 3yrs ago. Anyways, I'm surprised on how easy the Elite Four is, Aaron is quite easy, taken down mostly by my Toxicroak, and my Luxray did some damage too.

Bertha = Shiny Lumineon Sweep.

Flint was.. Easy? I only had one Pokemon that could sweep his team, and that Pokemon is rather Frail, so I used a mixture of Lumineon/Garchomp.

Lucian is the toughest of the Elite Four, because Psychic types are Awesome.. Torterra/Garchomp/Froslass combo in there, Froslass was helpful in this fight though, because she is so speedy.

Finally, Cynthia:

Terribly hard. I took a risky move here, I lead with my Froslass so I could set up hail, because I knew what was coming next. I immediately Switched out, and went to Garchomp to take down Spiritomb, finally, her own Garchomp came out, A.K.A the team sweeper. I went into Froslass, and it outspeeded me, and hit me with a Flamethrower, I was terrified because my Froslass usually doesn't take super effective hits very fond, but, I was down to 17hp.

The Hail stopped.

I was screwed, I couldn't hit that Garchomp with Blizzard knowing my luck, but, believe it or not, I hit it, and Garchomp was down, the rest was easy, next she went to Lucario, I earthquaked it with my Torterra, then Togekiss, easily taken out by Luxray, then Milotic, kinda scared me because Milotic is awesome. But, it was taken out rather easily with a combo of Luxray/Garchomp. Then, Roserade comes in, Dig from Garchomp, almost killed the Roserade, then it Toxic'd me, I just Dragon Clawed it for the win. Now, I am the champion.

Back