• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Sinnoh Journey Journal - Want to share your travelling stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    I left my game yesterday to evolve Budew today at the morning.

I don't know if it evolves in Morning and Daytime or just Daytime, so I leveled it up at 9:40 and nothing, so I reloaded and trained the others until 10:20, still nothing. At 11:02, again I tried and it doesn't evolve. What should I do?

Before you ask me, it's at two hearts in the Pokétch Happiness thing.

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    Just caught a Lv20 Male Kadabra.

Budew is now level 20.

Buizel hit 26! YEAH! (It levels up faster than you can say "hi")

Anyway, I'm aiming now to beat the fighting gym's legendary. Man, Lucario's strong!

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2007
    Jesus I haven't posted here in AGES LOL!

I got both games the day they came out, and I just finished getting my 8th badge on Pearl Saturday. I'm currently EV training my Cranidos [to be Rampardos] which I got a girl and bred via Wi-Fi GTS. Then I will keep breeding for a Hasty or Jolly Chimchar which I will EV train as well. I plan on defeating the E4 soon.

I have seen 143 pokemon, all except the E4 exclusive trainer pokemon.

I have:

- 65 Luxray
    - 51 Empoleon
    - 47 Quagsire
    - 23 or 24 Cranidos [88 Base ATK! :D]
    - 10 Starly
    - 35 Bibarel [HM Slave, Just Caught For Victory Road]

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Apr. 30 Monday
    Started at Route 214.
    Got through Ruin Maniac Cave.
    Departed Veilstone Store.
    Used Rock Smash at Route 214.
    Defeated a male GOLDEEN.
    Beat Mitchell at Route 214.
    ------------------
    Budew Evolved
    Cranidos Evolved
    Luxio Evolved
    ------------------
    Team:
    Monferno Lv.31 ♂
    Staravia Lv. 30 ♀
    Rampardos Lv. 30 ♂
    Roselia Lv.30 ♂
    Luxray Lv.30 ♀
    Psyduck Lv 30 ♀

Badges: 2
    Pokédex: 71
    Score: 2150

I think that's enough for today..

@Protrainer: Lucario isn't a Legendary.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2014
    woo my turn!

Apr. 30 Monday
    Started from Pastoria City.
    Used Surf at Rout 223
    Arrived in Pokemon League
    Used Waterfall at pokemon League

btw I got mee self
    Palkia
    UXIE
    AZELF
    MESPRIT (this is such a pain in the butt ><)

oh how do you guys make a trainer card?

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
    Well, I'm no longer SRing for a shiny Cranidos. There are too many other shinies I want more than it, and there are too many other things to do. I will go for it later.

I evolved my shiny Monferno into a shiny Infernape. I absolutely love it! It has Nasty Plot/Flamethrower/Close Combat/Grass Knot. It's at level 39, and I only have to badges. All my other Pokemon are around level 20 though. I'll train them all past level 25, then move onto to Hearthome City. Right now, I'm about to meet up with Mira.

Mastabreeda

Master Trainer/Breeder
    Years
    • SC
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    woo just beat elite four today...at about 9 o'clock est time USA...

Pikachu 51
    Lucario 50
    Lumineon 51
    Rapidash 50
    Staraptor 54
    Torterra 52

Started the Elite four at all of them lvl 50 except Staraptor was at 51...and let me say this took a while but i did it :P

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2008
    [kuri's loggeh]

May 1st;;
    Just a few days ago I beat Volknor, the Sunyshore Gym Leader. I also caught Palkia, with a Lonely Nature. Anyway, my Piplup is Level 48 and holding an Everstone, most of my Pokemon are level 40-50. Now that I have all my badges, I'm training my Pokemon all to Level 60+. It's going to be a long time...
    I'm finished my Roselia's moveset, so all I need to do is evolve it into my awsome looking ROSERADE~~!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
    Saved Mira, and now I'm in Veilstone City. Once I beat Maylene's Machoke, I'll have three badges.

I'll get Fly, and proceed to training my team some more. I can't wait to get to Pastoria, I'll be able to catch Skorupi.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2014
    Saved Mira, and now I'm in Veilstone City. Once I beat Maylene's Machoke, I'll have three badges.

I'll get Fly, and proceed to training my team some more. I can't wait to get to Pastoria, I'll be able to catch Skorupi.

I skipped that mira part

what do you get for saving mira?

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2014
    I need a good fire type pokemon but I already have Infernape I don't like how his type 2 is fighting because I get beat by physic users and flying...

any suggestions?

mko

Custom User Title
    Years
    I need a good fire type pokemon but I already have Infernape I don't like how his type 2 is fighting because I get beat by physic users and flying...

any suggestions?

I beleive only fire type in sinnoh dex other than starter is pontya/rapidash.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2014
    I beleive only fire type in sinnoh dex other than starter is pontya/rapidash.

aw man... that sucks... I guess I will have to trade some one once I get the national pokedex...

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    May 2, 2007

Team:
    Andrew the Monferno - Level 33
    Angel the Luxray - Level 35
    Novinha the Floatzel - Level 34
    Staraptor - Level 34

I've been busy. My current location is Oreburgh City. I stopped by there to drop off a fossil dug up from the Underground. I'm working on getting back to Route 218 so I can Surf to Canalave City.

My Hapinny egg hatched after 10,305 steps. I was happy about that, as that frees up a free space for the egg I'm going to get on Iron Island. Hopefully, by the time I reach Iron Island, Andrew will have evolved.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    I'll edit this with Diamond from Floaroma when I start playing it again =D Anyways, the interesting things that happened in pearl:

Ran into a SHiny Buneary on my first runthrough of Eterna. KOed the pokemon with it, then Cheryl's Chansey used Egg Bomb and Critical Hit, which KOed it -.-

Then in Eterna City, I traded on WiFi for my first trade a Roselia since my Budew Refused to evolve xD.

After barely beating the galactic people, I managed to capture palkia thanks to a well timed Super Fang by Pachirisu, and a dusk ball.

Made my way through victory road with 4 pokemon and 2 HM slaves *shudder*

Beat the Elite 4 with 50 Empoleon, 50 Roserade, 49 Pachirisu, 49 Rapidash, and 47 Chatot. (Took a LOT of medicine XD). Barely Beat the Champion, all thanks to empoleon taking hits on Milotic while I revived my party.

Accessed Pal Park for the First time., and have been breeding my future team since. =D

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Recent events:

-Bred some Pokemon for trades
    -Checked my Staraptor to see that its Pokerus had finally run out
    -Transferred several more Pokemon via Pal Park, trying to finish filling up Pokedex (currently at 330 seen & 286 owned)
    -Kicked myself for messing up on my tournament team, then transferred Pokemon from previous games to try and fix it FAST

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2010
    I just ran into a lvl 53 shiny primeape but when i tried to make it go to sleep it wasnt affected then it ko`d the only pokemon i had with me that was close to his lvl so i tried to use steel head but my heatran is lvl 100 so i acidently killed it :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back