• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Sinnoh Journey Journal - Want to share your travelling stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    ^Awesome luck and congrats ShadowTails.

Yesterday around 8 am, I started chaining Corsola and on the 42nd one, I got a shiny female one. ^^ I went up to 63 but I never saw another one. Then it was about 1 pm so I started working on breeding requests... Cloning is harder so I don't do that much anymore. xD I hatched a couple of pokemon in the GTS and Poffin House for laughs. Then traded some eggs to a friend and other random things... Went to the lottery and won another PP Up and got a berry from the lady in Pastoria. Now I'm setting up my chaining team (Sceptile and Mew for False Swipe/OHKO's and Umbreon for Synchronize) and I'm hunting shiny Absol today. :P

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    Yeah I was very lucky, I was chaining them and when I got to 30, I was like... oh gosh I should've checked it's stats and grabbed one or two of my Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir's. I'm trying to get more synchronizers, I'm actually thinking about chaining Ralts with my Modest Ralts for a Shiny one with that nature. (Other than that I'm going to get some more synchronizers.)

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
    Did some digging underground today, got a few Shards and quite a number of fossils

3 x old amber
    2 x root fossil
    1 x claw fossil
    3 x helix fossil

also found a bone :S

AiR.B

Wins/318 - Losses/41
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2007
    I have been continuing with battling and my record is currently 152/12. Got to battle 6 on rank 2 on the wi-fi battle tower and got raped by a critical hit hax (Criticalled on all 3 of my pokes.)Very annoyed about that as I'm sure I would have made it to rank 3. I am not using my pc at the moment as it's unavailable so I can't get hold of my trainer card template and had to settle with a basic banner until then.

Years
    done alot of trades here is my team:
    crocnew male nick"yoshi
    quilava male nick"cyber
    bagon male nick"eragon
    lileep female"lily
    shiny drifloon male"blowres
    all of them exept drifloon are hatched drifloon got from my friendwho i gave it to him in the first place

Years
    My adventure today!

Started from Hearthome City
    Flew to Sunyshore City
    Departed from Grand Lake
    Exited from Footstep House
    Used Cut at Route 212

Battled Luther (rebattled, mind nintendo!) at Route 222.(V for Victory)

Current Team:

CROBAT, lv. 47
    Steel Wind (Empoleon), Lv. 84
    Achooie! (Weavile), Lv. 41
    Lucario, Lv. 51
    Dia (need I really sayit, but Dialga), Lv. 56
    Chibbi Pet (Chimecho), Lv. 41

I am snoozing at Pokemon Mansion!

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Well Right now my team is:
    Sinnoh Journey Journal - Want to share your travelling stories?
    lvl 26
    lvl 42
    lvl 46
    lvl 45
    lvl 46
    lvl 50
    Right now Im training up all my pokemon to about maybe level 55-60 and then Im going to the elite 4. I've been playing for 100 hours and 19 minutes most of the time I was training my pokemon by using the V.S. Seeker and getting alot of money using the amulet coin.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I just beat Gardenia currently my team is:

Murkrow Lvl 21

Grotle Lvl 24

Next im heading to the Galatic building to get the bike

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Team:
    Navio the Gastrodon - Level 41
    Novinha the Floatzel - Level 48
    Cid the Staraptor - Level 50
    Andrew the Infernape - Level 54
    Machop the HM Slave - Level 18
    Tentacool the HM Slave - Level 23

Currently trying to get through Victory Road so I can face off against the Elite Four. I hope to defeat them by the end of the week, before my vacation ends and I lose out on all my free time.

eternal_prince_neptune

Expert Pokémon Pearl Trainer
    Years
    This is my Sinnoh Journey Journal in Pokémon Diamond (I restarted the game few days ago)---(I've got Pokémon Pearl, but it is Japanese, so I can't post its Journal)(If you don't know, I'm a boy but I chose the girl in Diamond 'cause the boy looks so weird and ugly! ^_^)

Name: Kasumi
    Trainer ID: 38638
    Number of Badges: 2

Date: Jul. 2 Monday

Started from Twinleaf Town.
    Exited from Jubilife TV.
    Departed from Pokétch Co..
    Exited from GTS.
    Parlyz Heal was obtained.
    ZUBAT was defeated (NIGHT).
    Beat Kinsey at Jubilife TV.

Date: Jul. 3 Tuesday

Started from Jubilife City.
    Got through Mt. Coronet.
    X Speed was obtained.
    Used Rock Smash at Route 208.
    Poké Ball was obtained.
    PONYTA was defeated (EVENING).
    Beat William at Route 208.

Date: Jul. 4 Wednesday

Started from Route 208.
    Odd Incense was obtained.
    Got through Solaceon Ruins.
    Oval Stone was obtained.
    GASTLY was defeated (MORNING).
    Battled Hannah at Route 208
    *It could change*

Date: Jul. 4, 2007
    My Pokémon Team *Only permanent Pokémon are mentioned*Some Pokémon could be added, obviously*:

1st - EMPOLEON Lv.36 (Male) (Jolly nature. Jul. 2, 2007 Lake Verity Met at Lv. 5. Impetuous and silly. Likes sweet food.) (HP: 119, ATK: 71, DEF: 74, SpATK: 84, SpDEF: 83, SPD: 70) (Battle Moves: Brine, BubbleBeam, Aqua Jet, Peck)

2nd - STARAPTOR Lv. 34 (Male) (Sassy nature. Jul. 2, 2007 Route 203 Met at Lv. 6. Likes to thrash about. Likes bitter food.) (HP: 113, ATK: 99, DEF: 62, SpATK: 50, SpDEF: 45, SPD: 75) (Battle Moves: Close Combat, Take Down, Aerial Ace, Wing Attack)

Now, at this moment, I stay in Hearthome City, but the furthest I went is Solaceon Town and the Route ahead!

I wish you like this! ^_^

Bye!

Last edited:

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Up to Maylene gym-wise

Grotle: Lvl 27
    Murkrow: Lvl 23
    Bronzor Lvl 21
    My Grotle is nearly to evolve so I'm happy now to get a Dusk stone to evolve my Murkow into a Honchkrow ^^

dinocrap.

Nina. : D
    Years
    I beat the elite 4 but not the champion so I'm just training my pokemon and trying to get more money for revives and such.

Team so far:
    Luxray lv. 53
    Floatzel lv. 54
    Misdreavus lv. 54
    Infernape lv. 54
    Honchkrow lv. 56
    Eevee lv. 4
    xD I'm just trying to evolve the eevee into an umbreon. It'll get replaced with a glaceon later. Or a venusaur. :/

Last edited:
    Years
    I beat the elite 4 but not the champion so I'm just training my pokemon and trying to get more money for revives and such.

Team so far:
    Luxray lv. 53
    Floatzel lv. 54
    Misdreavus lv. 54
    Infernape lv. 54
    Honchkrow lv. 56
    Eevee lv. 4
    xD I'm just trying to evolve the eevee into an umbreon. It'll get replaced with a glaceon later. Or a venusaur. :/

i can help you with venesaur...i migrated my level 26 ivysaur today

Current team:
    grovyle:level 32 f
    Ivysuar:level 26 m
    Empoleon:level 77 f
    Staraptor:level 52 m
    Feebas:level 7 m
    Lairon:level 35 f
    got feebas for my breeded piplup

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I had defeated the E4 a few days ago before travelling around Sinnoh in order to capture all the legendaries available in the game without hacking.

I made it a conscious effort to never catch Pokemon in any other ball except for a Pokeball, legendaries included, and up to today, I have stuck by that notion.

Catching Azelf, Giratina and Heatran in a Pokeball were the longest matches I have ever witnessed. However, my Bibarel did quite well against Giratina, and being 32 levels below it, I thought I'd treat it to some Fresh Water as a present for helping me. ^^

Now, I am breeding for the right natures and IV's for the Pokemon on my team, four as of now, the other two to be decided later. On that note, I hatched a shiny Modest Cacnea which I will use for a Special Attacker. I also hatched an Adamant Cacnea and Dratini, which I will also use for physical purposes. ^^

Years
    So yesterday, I tried hunting for a shiny Ditto but never got above 10. I did however find an Adamant and Naughty Ditto which completes my collection of Dittos with all the natures in the game. I even replaced some of the old ones with the new ones I just caught because the new ones had better IVs than the old ones.

After that, I tried hunting for a shiny Electrike. I managed to get it at 47 before a stupid Buizel broke the chain. I never found a shiny patch when I was around the 40s and I am beginning to doubt that the Pokeradar chaining for getting shines easier is a load of bull. Not only that but I officially hate Buizel with a passion.

ultima2096

~baka baka
    Years
    yesturday i tried hunting a shiny beldum, the only pokemon shiny that interests me cos the normal version is so bland.
    I failed spectactulary due to not really seeing what i was doing in that stupid sandstorm.
    So i then decided to do the whole clock change thing and go shiny hunting shiny pigey, my thinking of getting a shiny trade for a beldum out of it. I failed spectactulary, couldnt even get a chain above 6 in an hour.
    i then bought some pokeballs and played game corner hoping to get giga impact, but realised id need to spend about a month playing it to work up enough coins to buy it.
    also tried mystery gift wifi a million times with no such luck.
    all in all not alot going on.
    oh.. and i crashed my bike into dawn cos she was standing in the way. thankfully no one looked hurt

Last edited:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    oh.. and i crashed my bike into dawn cos she was standing in the way. thankfully no one looked hurt

Haha, hell yeah! I do that all the time as well. Why is she just standing there? She should at least battle you or go into contests.

Anyway, I've been recently EV training my Cacnea and leveled it up to 100 to check it's base IV's, which were pretty supporting, so I'm happy with that. Not else much going on except for breeding to prepare my ultimate team for a battle against my friends.

Oh, and I hatched a successful Naughty and Jolly Trapinch, both with the help of an Everstone I took forever in obtaining and my trusty team of every nature Ditto. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back