• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Sinnoh Journey Journal - Want to share your travelling stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I was looking for a porygon with up-grade in the GTS, and I found a Shiny porygon, and the owner only wanted a any level piplup! I gave him a Lv 1 Piplup, and now that porygon shiny is a 100 Lv Porygon Z SHiny!

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    Well, I'm back from the Battle Tower. And I have to say, Porygon-Z is awesome. He was able to take care of entire matches by himself, often OHKOing anything in his way. And the few times that he did go down, Gallade was there for effective cleanup. And the matches went on like this until my 21st battle with the Tower Tycoon.

I started out with Porygon-Z, and to my dismay, he started out with Milotic. Thinking that maybe I could 2HKO him with Thunderbolt, I kept Porygon in there. It wasn't so bad- until Milotic used Hypnosis. I quickly switched to my backup Luxray, who was just barely able to take her out. His Dragonite took out Luxray, so I sent Porygon back in, in the hopes that he would wake up. He didn't. And Gallade didn't last long against Dragonite, even with Stone Edge at his side. And with that, I lost.

I hate that guy so much.

My team on him was a Weavile (EV Trained), Jolteon (EV trained, he really wasn't too much of a help...) and Charizard(not EV trained effectively.)

PKDante

Mr Legs
    Years
    I got a 21 win streak on the battle tower today, I beat the tycoon which made me proud! Only one of my pokemon is EV trained, I went in expecting defeat, but I managed to win so I was pleased!

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
    EUGH, Kept Changing Times To Get Absol For The Swarm, Seeing As i Wanted that to be my very first Shiny, Chained to 30 (My Highest Chain Ever So Far) After 5 failed attempts, Broke By A Shellos, I Found my self resetting my Radar more than usual just to make sure. After that Failed Attempt I Tryed Again And Again, Yet Still, I Only Got to about 15 at the most before a Shellos
    Would Break the chain, Im Really Annoyed And thinking On Gvining up on Shinies all together :(

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    man alive i just got a chain of 65 sneasel still no shiny :( im not giving up
    man i hope if i do get one its male all my team are female at the mo

Legendary Squirtle

Not Hacked, Just Legendary
    Years
    Decided to restart Diamond and go with an all grass team.

=>I caught 2 Budews, one had a bashful nature, while the other had a modest. =>Beat the 1st Gym quiet easily
    => Saved the honey guy and got free honey.
    =>Caught a Cherrim using the honey (saw a Herracross though).

My Team

Ivy (Budew)
    Sunshine (Budew)
    Cherrim

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
    :)

Managed to get a few more pokemon with egg moves, I couldnt get a DDance Larvitar due to lack of Male altria with It :(
    *cough* If Anyones Got One Ill Offer a EV trained lvl 100 Aggron :)
    Anyway, I got a Petal Dancing Bulbasaur, Wishing and Metronoming Cleffas And more now :)

Years
    My Omanyte evolved into Omastar (at freakin last), Larvitar into Pupitar (working on Tyranitar) and then working on Phanpy.

Best chain of the day was 6 Magnemite, which is poor. I'm really not good at keeping my chains going..

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    kool i felt like chaining buizel and what do i find after killing the second one? a shiny yay thats one less thing on my list :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2007
    HEY! I got the Best Team ever! :P Training Snorlax because he is SO
    COOL! :P And Munchlax ( ofc)
    Anyways here is my Team:

Mewtwo lv.100
    Regigigas lv.72
    Snorlax lv.20
    munchlax lv.15
    Crobat lv.52
    Swampert lv.63

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    nice team ill tell u mine :D
    level 76 shiny roserade
    level 75 dragonite
    level 77 blastoise
    level 94 empoleon
    level 95 shiny weezing
    and my new level 10 buizel for no reason :D

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I traded with Gofre on this board for a shiny Riolu with a Naughty nature (just happened to be the nature I wanted for a future Lucario). For kicks, I checked its IVs, expecting them to be dreadful...

HP - 22
    Atk - 25
    Def - 21
    Sp Atk - 21
    Sp Def - 18
    Spd - 20

Needless to say, I was pleased. It has become a beastly mixed sweeper on my team.

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    i have migrated a few pokemon onto Diamond, and didnt take long to find them all. now i have decided to restart the game. the pokemon wasnt rare, it was just Ralts, Lotad, Zigzagoon, Skarmory, Spinda and Oddish.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2007
    can someone help me

al the info is in this thred and i need help or else i will loose a focieal the thred is called underground traps

nosferatu

so you like... stuff?..cool...
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    dissapointment

okay today i was hatching eggs and i went intothe grass and a snubull appears i got all excited thinking my game was glitched but it turns out that it was just a swarming pokemon do any of yous have dtorys like that?

Years
    I got a 14-win streak at the moment in the Battle Tower going on which is really good. Salamence, Infernape and Metagross have performed well together.

I caught a few more Eevee and Porygon in the Trophy Garden, too.

Best chain of the day was 5 Eevee, until a freakin' Kricketune broke it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back