• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sky's Event thread

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    I AM ALSO KNOWN AS WORLD08...

PM ME IF YOU WANT ME TO GET YOU A GERMAN DARKRAI, I WILL ONLY HOLD 1 PER PERSON SINCE, YEAH. JUST PM ME
    :)
    no they're not free im reserving FOR RARE EVENTS... *NOT ACCEPTING ANY MORE.*

NEW~
    - Japaneese TCGWC Pikachu (with Light Ball) - 8/11/07 - OT TCGWC - ID 08107 - Hardy - UT - HACKED-GOTTA EXCHANGE IT TO LIL SHOP.

THE FOLLOWING DARKRAI HAVE NEVER BEEN CLONED!
    - Dutch ALAMOS Darkrai - 8/30/08 - OT ALAMOS - ID 07038 - Naughty - Often dozes off - UT
    - New
    - Dutch ALAMOS Darkrai - 8/30/08 - OT ALAMOS - ID 07038 - Careful - Proud of its power - UT - New
    - Dutch ALAMOS Darkrai - 8/30/08 - OT ALAMOS - ID 07038 - Gentle - Good perseverance - UT - New
    - Post- Release Dutch ALAMOS Darkrai - 9/2/08 - OT ALAMOS - ID 07038 - Brave - Alert to sounds - UT - New
    - Post- Release Dutch ALAMOS Darkrai - 9/2/08 - OT ALAMOS - ID 07038 - Careful - Highly persistent - UT - New
    and NoK manaphy-checked legit-NFT UNLESS FOR OTHER NOKS!!!! DONT ASK.
    NoK Rayquaza-NFT!
    nok manaphy different NFT UNLESS FOR OTHER NOKS...
    BIRTHDAY CHARMANDER JUNE 27-MY BIRTHDAY-DEFINATLEY NFT

NFT- MEANS ONLY FOR GOOD OFFERS!

10ANIV-00010-LVL70-Missing some
    LATIAS
    LATIOS
    UMBREON
    ESPEON
    ZAPDOS
    ARTICUNO
    BLASTOISE
    ALAKAZAM
    TYRANITAR
    BULBASAUR
    TYPHLOSION
    ENTEI
    SUICUNE
    RAIKOU
    PIKACHU
    CHARIZARD
    ABSOL
    CELEBI

MOVIE SHAYMIN-07198
    Modest TEST Shaymin-July 12
    Rash Movie Shaymin-August 6
    Docile Movie Shaymin Sept 5-NEW!

*SHINY* MOVIE REGIGIGAS-

12TH ANNIVERSARY COMMEMORATION OF RED AND GREEN EVENT EGG-NFT!-NEW!

B-DAY CHARMANDER-NAÏVE-NEW
    NAÏVE-SEPT 3 2008-NFT
    NAÏVE SEPT 5 2008-NFT

DUTCH DARKRAI-07038
    AUGUST 31-NAÏVE
    SEPT 2-CALM-NFT*RARE DATE-NEW

GERMAN DARKRAI- ***5 COMING SOON!!! -SORTA NEW

WORLD08 LUCARIO-08178-ADAMANT
    WORLD08 LUCARIO-08178-ADAMANT-STRONGLY DEFIANT
    WORLD08 LUCARIO-08178-ADAMANT-HATES TO LOSE
    WORLD08 LUCARIO-08178-ADAMANT-LIKES TO RELAX
    WORLD08 LUCARIO-08178-ADAMANT-GOOD ENDURANCE
    WORLD08 LUCARIO-08178-ADAMANT-QUICK TO FLEE

WISHMKR JIRACHI-20043***NFT-NEW
    SEPT 7 2008(GANLON BERRY)-BOLD
    SEPT 7 2008(SALAC BERRY)-BASHFUL
    SEPT 7 2008(GANLON BERRY)-MODEST

TANABATA JIRACHI-08188
    BRAVE-AUGUST 19-NFT
    MILD-SEPT 6-NFT***-NEW

SAIKYOU EVENTS-ALMOST COMPLETE
    ELECTIVIRE-11157-SERIOUS-NOVEMBER 18 2007
    MAGMORTAR-12017-HARDY-DECEMBER 9 2007
    DRAGONITE-01158-MILD-JANUARY 17 2008
    MILOTIC-12157-BOLD-DECEMBER 16 2007

HADOU SET(COMPLETE)
    MEW
    REGIROCK
    REGICE
    REGISTEEL

BATTONAGE
    RIOLU-03208-SERIOUS
    DARKRAI-03208-DOCILE

WISH POKES-LEGIT 100% NFT
    FRENCH WISH CHANSEY(LEVEINARD)
    FRENCH WISH DROWZEE(TRAUMATO)-not german thanks color me evil!
    ENGLISH WISH FARFETCH'D
    ABSOL WISH

CHARM RALTS-CURED PKRS

MCDONALDS PIKACHU W/LIGHT BALL-05308-JUNE 1

UK DARKRAI
    FRENCH DARKRAI

WABLU-GERMAN POKEBOX FALSE SWIPE-NFT

POKETOPIA-COMPLETE(ENGLISH)

HAYLEY-(I AN GET THEM MYSELF)

EUKALIA RANCH SHROOMISH
    EUKALIA RANCH MEW

These are most of my events...so yeah mostly looking for.
    GERMAN AND DUTCH DARKRAI AND NOK POKES.

Last edited:

Elite Master

Owner of Ownzor >:D
    Years
    Hey world08 I see you opened it on neoseeker too.Ill trade German Darkrai and somewhat of a clown 08 Lucario for Both ur Dutch Darkrais deal?

Years
    The 12 Anniversary Egg, in commeratio of Red and Green, I offer a WORLD08 Mischevious Lucario, UT. Or whatever else, I have a lot of events, so ask nd ye shall receive.

Last edited:

bmcqueen1118

Event Trader
    Years
    omg i need the 12th egg! ill give u a shiny movie shaymin, shiny movie gigas, world 08 lucario, palcity lucario and mew, batonage darkrai and alamos! pick 3-5 for the egg =] i also have more i can offer
    i also have a shiny ranger manaphy ut, birthday charmander, tru and e4all manaphy

Last edited:

MyLittleShop

Click my eggs for free events
    Years
    I call dips on one of your German Darkrai. So save me one. I could give you an uncloned Dutch Darkrai for it, post-release if you wanna bid high.

Thanks, MLS

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    I call dips on one of your German Darkrai. So save me one. I could give you an uncloned Dutch Darkrai for it, post-release if you wanna bid high.

Thanks, MLS
    I found this german pokemon trading site, so i will have plenty.
    The egg will take good offers, cuz it's rare.

bmcqueen1118

Event Trader
    Years
    dude i will give u liek 5 events for it! i will give u 5 guys for it! shiny shaymin, shiny gigas (movie both) world 08 lucario, e4 all manaphy, and batonage/alamos darkrai! if u want more i can offer it

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    dude i will give u liek 5 events for it! i will give u 5 guys for it! shiny shaymin, shiny gigas (movie both) world 08 lucario, e4 all manaphy, and batonage/alamos darkrai! if u want more i can offer it
    No thanks, lol. Everyone wants the egg. What about my other events. I'm getting tons of german darkrai, but they'll have to go for alot too.
    Like I said before, im getting 5 from a friend and i found a german pokemon trading site, so I will get a bunch.

bmcqueen1118

Event Trader
    Years
    im sorry, my friend really wants the egg and will give me a ton of stuff... im getting an ut mystry mew shiny and shiny faraway island mew. they're really rare if ur intrsted. what exactly is the egg tho?

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    when r u getting these:

GERMAN DARKRAI- ***5 COMING SOON!!! -SORTA NEW

i really need them, check my thread for those and we trade when u get the german darkrais k ?

if u get 6 i want all of them so save me like 6
    I'll get a lot so yeah. I have to go so I'll check later. I'll edit my post with some info you guys should check out.

@LittleShop: OKay, maybe later, I have to go.

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    I can trade whatever for that egg. Like, literally. Name something, and I more than likely have it.
    Okay, I know only 1 other person who has the egg, and they're japanese. Lol. So yeah. PM me your list. I will be offline, so just Pm me.
    BMC: Pm me your offers, I have to go.
    EDIT: POSTS FOR OFFERS IN THIS THREAD WILL BE IGNORED UNLESS THEY'RE IN MY PM BOX. I won't be online for a while.

Last edited:

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    so did u get them yet ??, also interested in the 12th commemoration eggs, not sure where the event was can u explain it to me plz... thnks ^^
    I'm getting 5 from the german trading site still have to get 5 from my friend in cologne germany, but in germany they're all asleep, lol. So I have to work out a time where we can trade. About the 12th Egg, it was in like commemoration of red and green gameboy color games , inside is a pichu, and it's japanese. until you hatch it, then it's english.

Back