• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sky's Event thread

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    lol i have like 300 things u don't have c mon now...
    I'm getting a NoK manaphy as i talk, so let me check the characteristic and ill see if you have it, if you do, well we're work it out, lol, i know you do, but im a picky person.

Okay thats okay just PC me, because i will forgot quickly. When can we trade?
    On Saturday, I'll prbably have the dakrai then.

Last edited:

bmcqueen1118

Event Trader
    Years
    Im super intrested in ur modest test shaymin, would u trade it for a shiny shaymin or shiny movie gigas, wshmkr jirachi, palcity lucario, world 8 lucario (good endurance)?

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    from a japanese .... fiiiiiler

plz let me get these 2 wishes, pick something in my thread for them:

FRENCH WISH CHANSEY(LEVEINARD)
    FRENCH OR GERMAN? WISH DROWZEE(TRAUMATO)
    those are pretty rare, so offer up.
    I got to go eat dinner, lol, pizza. brb.

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    Yeah.... San Antonio is in America. It's in Texas, LOL! Texas =/= Spanish, contrary to popular belief.
    Lol, then Paolo, how do i know it's legit???? or is there one in spain? im going to google it or mapquest it.
    EDIT: Nevermind there's one in spain, sorry. :)

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    there is a beach that is the culera of san antonio ok ?? i don t care if u don't beleive me, sky form, my chicken nuggets r ready LOL ill BRB
    well, i care if i believe myself, lol.
    No thanks, I don't need them right now. Thanks though, maybe later, are those nuggets from MickeyD's???

Back