• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sky's Event thread

Paolo_MaSter

Event ManiaC
    Years
    I'm getting 5 from the german trading site still have to get 5 from my friend in cologne germany, but in germany they're all asleep, lol. So I have to work out a time where we can trade. About the 12th Egg, it was in like commemoration of red and green gameboy color games , inside is a pichu, and it's japanese. until you hatch it, then it's english.

ok how did u get it ??? im interested, check my thread for those... thnks ^^

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    ok how did u get it ??? im interested, check my thread for those... thnks ^^
    Well, there's only one, and I got from a Japanese person, i know this because they had a trouble speaking english, and all their events were japanese,so yeah. Umm, yeah I'll take a look at your thread, and let you know what I'm interested in. ^_^

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    k, so u know any japanese forums ??? and did u like something for the egg ?
    yeah, but i rarely visit them. There's no one ever online. Yeah, I liked NoK Manaphy, but I don't know if you'll trade that. Cuz, it says only for other legit noks and jeremys,.

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    sorry no, i can't trade that... can u please peek something else ??? thnks.. and plz give me the link to the japanese forum, thanks ^^
    I will pick something else. Umm, sorry I can't give out that info, someone told me not to, idk why, but I never break a promise, sorry.

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
    Years
    Hello,
    I have Lucario 08's With Scatters things often, Often Dozes off,likes to Run and somewhat of a clown . All UT,With Moves and Ribbon. With Item also.

Interested in them? Please reply. thanks :)

Last edited:

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    oh cmon plz..... i promise not to tell nobody c mon plz i need the link thanks ^^
    Lol, sorry but begging isn't going to help. I would tell you the link if I could, but my friend told me not, too. Not really interested in anything else sorry. But I will still PM you about the German darkrai, when I get them, Danke,(that's thank you in german :))

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    Hello,
    I have Lucario 08's With Scatters things often, Often Dozes off,likes to Run and somewhat of a clown . All UT,With Moves and Ribbon. With Item also.

Interested in them? Please reply. thanks :)
    I need scatters things often, often dozes off and and likes to run, pick somethings from my list.

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
    Years
    Lololol what i want.

German Darkrai pl0x very much!
    WORLD08 LUCARIO-08178-ADAMANT-GOOD ENDURANCE
    WORLD08 LUCARIO-08178-ADAMANT-QUICK TO FLEE

Back