• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sky's Event thread

Paolo_MaSter

Event ManiaC
    Years
    check my thraed for this:

- Dutch ALAMOS Darkrai - 8/30/08 - OT ALAMOS - ID 07038 - Careful - Proud of its power - UT - New
    - Dutch ALAMOS Darkrai - 8/30/08 - OT ALAMOS - ID 07038 - Gentle - Good perseverance - UT - New
    also i can be u a b day charmander 2008 sept 6 for ur sept 3rd one....

also did u get the german darkrais yet, also we were gonna trade but i don't remember the trade lol can u repeat ir plz thanks ^^

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    check my thraed for this:

- Dutch ALAMOS Darkrai - 8/30/08 - OT ALAMOS - ID 07038 - Careful - Proud of its power - UT - New
    - Dutch ALAMOS Darkrai - 8/30/08 - OT ALAMOS - ID 07038 - Gentle - Good perseverance - UT - New
    also i can be u a b day charmander 2008 sept 6 for ur sept 3rd one....

also did u get the german darkrais yet, also we were gonna trade but i don't remember the trade lol can u repeat ir plz thanks ^^
    lol, no. On saturday since the time difference is 5 hours. Umm, no thats not for trade its special, me and my girlfriend started dating last year and this year so its an anniversery on that day, and that's when the first day of school started too, lol.
    yeah ill repeat it.

Paolo_MaSter

Event ManiaC
    Years
    lol, no. On saturday since the time difference is 5 hours. Umm, no thats not for trade its special, me and my girlfriend started dating last year and this year so its an anniversery on that day, and that's when the first day of school started too, lol.
    yeah ill repeat it.

so u ain't trading with me, lool why, what did i do to u ??? i can give u different natures of dutch darkrais or i don't know, we were also gonna trade my spanish darkrais for ur wishes yesterdady, c mon now sky form...

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    so u ain't trading with me, lool why, what did i do to u ??? i can give u different natures of dutch darkrais or i don't know, we were also gonna trade my spanish darkrais for ur wishes yesterdady, c mon now sky form...
    no im still getting the german darkrai and ill trade you one lol.

FRENCH WISH CHANSEY(LEVEINARD)
    FRENCH OR GERMAN? WISH DROWZEE(TRAUMATO)
    this was our trade and for the 2 spanish darkrai.

Paolo_MaSter

Event ManiaC
    Years
    no im still getting the german darkrai and ill trade you one lol.

FRENCH WISH CHANSEY(LEVEINARD)
    FRENCH OR GERMAN? WISH DROWZEE(TRAUMATO)
    this was our trade and for the 2 spanish darkrai.

ok looks perfect to me, let me finish a trade and ill brb with those spanish darkrais k ?

EDIT: i need at least 5 german darkrais man, c mon ill give u anything for them, i need at least 5 plz....

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    ok looks perfect to me, let me finish a trade and ill brb with those spanish darkrais k ?

EDIT: i need at least 5 german darkrais man, c mon ill give u anything for them, i need at least 5 plz....
    Sorry, i cant do that. Thats too much. 1 is all i can give.

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    k then pick 1 jeremy for 4 german darkrais (u told me u were gonna give me 1 for free, so im trading 1 jeremy for 3 german darkrais), the jeremies r rare and very hard to find legit ones, srry but thatz my offer...
    Theyre not freeim just reserving 1 per person.

Back