• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Slurpees?

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I really like Slurpees, but I haven't had one in a really long time. u_u Usually, I'd just get a coke or mountain dew one.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I get them all and mix them together and it either tastes like an orgasmic cluster of flavors or absolutely disgusting.

This was my favorite thing to do as a kid and I still do it sometimes today. But I really love the Coke flavor, it's probably the best.

Years
    I've never bothered mixing Slurpee flavors at all.. I see people do it all the time, but I've just never bothered to do it xD

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I love Slurpees, but my choice in frozen beverages like that are Slush Puppies!!

Years
    I haven't been to a 7-Eleven in years, and therefore haven't had a real Slurpee in years, but I do remember the Coke ones being my favorite.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    In Maine, we used to call them Slush Puppies. lol Anyway, I loved the Blue Raspberry flavor, and that's usually what I always get. Though, I haven't had one in ages. O_O We don't go to gas stations that often, except for one. I usually don't finish them, so I never get them anymore.

Back