• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] Small Trade Shop for BP Items [GEN VII]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
  • *checks bag*

Ok, I've got a Flame Orb, Focus Sash and Assault Vest. Also Leftovers too (48BP from Royal Avenue) if you're interested in that.

I'll wait to see what's left when you're finished trading with everyone else
    Muh Friend Ball Pichu dreams crushed

Last edited:

TDiesels

--Pokemon Strategist--
    Years
  • *checks bag*

Ok, I've got a Flame Orb, Focus Sash and Assault Vest. Also Leftovers too (48BP from Royal Avenue) if you're interested in that.

I'll wait to see what's left when you're finished trading with everyone else
    Muh Friend Ball Pichu dreams crushed

Awesome. I had Leftovers already but thanks for the offer though. Let me know which pokemon you want, the one I crossed out is not available atm

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • Awesome. I had Leftovers already but thanks for the offer though. Let me know which pokemon you want, the one I crossed out is not available atm

No worries.

Flame Orb for Heavy Ball Grimer
    Focus Sash for Luxury Sandshrew and BB Stuffal
    Assault Vest for BB Jangmo-o and BB Araquanid.

EDIT: I just saw the Sandslash go above me. Make the Sandslash an Araquanid and BB Dewpider a Luxury Sandshrew instead

TDiesels

--Pokemon Strategist--
    Years
  • No worries.

Flame Orb for Heavy Ball Grimer
    Focus Sash for Luxury Sandshrew and BB Stuffal
    Assault Vest for BB Jangmo-o and BB Araquanid.

EDIT: I just saw the Sandslash go above me. Make the Sandslash an Araquanid and BB Dewpider a Luxury Sandshrew instead

Ok. For the Grimer, do you want HA or Poison Touch? I added your FC as well and ready to trade

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • Ok. For the Grimer, do you want HA or Poison Touch? I added your FC as well and ready to trade

Oh I forgot there was a choice xD HA please
    On Plaza waiting for you to initiate (as you've got trades going on, won't interrupt)

EDIT: Gah, my connection went. Give me five minutes to get back on Plaza (it won't let me since the connection broke. I think I'll have to use the last of my mobiles data to finish the trade).

Last edited:

TDiesels

--Pokemon Strategist--
    Years
  • Oh I forgot there was a choice xD HA please
    On Plaza waiting for you to initiate (as you've got trades going on, won't interrupt)

EDIT: Gah, my connection went. Give me five minutes to get back on Plaza

LOL no problem. I thought it was my internet.

Edit: Can you still access trade? Mine said I have to wait a while, then try again

TDiesels

--Pokemon Strategist--
    Years
  • a question , u'll have other Adult pokemons , cause i got some megastones

I'm in the process of breeding and training more of them right now (Toucannon, Exeggutor, and togedemaru, etc). I will update the list, so check back often

colter519

Youngster
    Years
  • I'm currently looking for many BP items, but I don't feel like doing Battle Royals or Battle Tree (lazy to be exact {XD}). Therefore, I'm willing to trade many of my competitive baby and competitive adult pokemon for them. Here are the breakdowns:

16 BP item = 1 baby competitive
    32 BP item = 1 adult competitive or 2 baby competitive
    48 BP item = 1 adult competitive + 1 baby competitive or 3 baby competitive
    64 BP item (Mega stone) = 2 adult competitive or 4 baby competitive

Availability will be as first come first serve and new pokemon will be added regularly, I will cross out the pokemon name after it's gone (Don't worry, it's only temporarily. I will breed and train more and will update the list). I will also cross out the name of the items that I got, so you know which one to get. I only trade for items and not for other pokemon cause I want to breed and train all of them myself. Please post the name of the pokemon you want and the item you want to trade for it, so I can reserve that pokemon for you.

Pokedex Help: I can help you to complete your dex. I completed mine and had many final evolution pokemon that I can temporarily trade to you. PM me if you need help with Pokedex. Please don't post the request here.

Baby Competitive Pokemon (lvl.1, No EVed, 5 IVs)
    Spoiler:

Adult Competitive Pokemon (lvl. 70, Fully EVed, 5 IVs)
    Spoiler:

Items in need:
    Spoiler:

I'm not sure if you're still doing this or not, but I can trade you a red card for your baby bagon and, if possible, a stufful but in a love ball like your bewear was. If the stufful doesn't have ideal IVs, that's fine. I'm mostly interested in the ball and egg moves anyway. Same with the Bagon tbh. I like breeding and raising my own pokemon too!

TDiesels

--Pokemon Strategist--
    Years
  • I'm not sure if you're still doing this or not, but I can trade you a red card for your baby bagon and, if possible, a stufful but in a love ball like your bewear was. If the stufful doesn't have ideal IVs, that's fine. I'm mostly interested in the ball and egg moves anyway. Same with the Bagon tbh. I like breeding and raising my own pokemon too!

I just breed stufful in the love ball for you. Let me know when you are ready to trade

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back