• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Smash Bros. Team Tournament (3DSers, post #50, WiiUers, post #69)

Aven

~:Official Beater:~
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    That's fine. I want the battles to actually happen. :)

Okay so update. We weren't able to do our matchups sadly because both our opponents had work and it turns out our opponents are in an eight hour different time zone.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    So we're go on the finals, then?

I ask one of our opponents to send me a PM. We need to figure out the time zone differential before making any plans. Also when everybody is available. I know Shadic has school during the week and can't be available until 4 PM EST; I have pretty open availability myself.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • Yup, I knew that, I just knew zoroarkrules wasn't on that team. Already been in contact regarding the finals. :)

That is great to know, I hope you do well and also try sending the replay out. I'd love to watch.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    That is great to know, I hope you do well and also try sending the replay out. I'd love to watch.
    Definitely will be sending the replay. The only thing I don't know is whether this is indeed the final match or whether there is a loser's bracket as was suggested later; in the latter case, that would mean the winner has two chances to win a final match. If this is indeed the final match, meanwhile, then I'll label as such on the replays.

Cura

Years
  • Definitely will be sending the replay. The only thing I don't know is whether this is indeed the final match or whether there is a loser's bracket as was suggested later; in the latter case, that would mean the winner has two chances to win a final match. If this is indeed the final match, meanwhile, then I'll label as such on the replays.

According to the 3DS registery for the tourney, this looks like the finals. But yeah, it could have the second-chance loser's bracket pop in from out of no where. Maybe, you might have to defend your crown if you win the finals!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    According to the 3DS registery for the tourney, this looks like the finals. But yeah, it could have the second-chance loser's bracket pop in from out of no where. Maybe, you might have to defend your crown if you win the finals!
    Either that or get another shot at the crown if we move to the loser's half for one or two matches. And then we have to win two matches to win the tourney.

That said, all that matters ATM is this match. And I consider myself a better team player than individual, so I'll be putting everything into this one.

Reactions: Z25

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Wait a second, why did Phantom Oshowatts win the losers match?

Because neither team informed me of their attempts to battle so I eliminated both teams. This tournament is dragging on a bit too long anyway.

You're in the finals for the 3DS, so try to get that done soon since it was supposed to be finished yesterday.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2015
    Because neither team informed me of their attempts to battle so I eliminated both teams. This tournament is dragging on a bit too long anyway.

You're in the finals for the 3DS, so try to get that done soon since it was supposed to be finished yesterday.

Alright, that's fine. And we're doing the finals match today, when my partner gets home.

UPDATE: The match will have to be done tomorrow, since I have to go to bed soon. The last I heard from Cyclone was earlier today saying that his partner was out at dinner.

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Alright, that's fine. And we're doing the finals match today, when my partner gets home.

UPDATE: The match will have to be done tomorrow, since I have to go to bed soon. The last I heard from Cyclone was earlier today saying that his partner was out at dinner.
    I'll add to this. I don't think I saw Shadic return, and I might be at a hockey game Friday where I'll be gone before 4. The earliest the battle MIGHT occur is 10 PM Friday if everyone's around. If not, we are looking at Saturday at the earliest.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Sunday is the last day I can give you guys, so try to get it handled before then.
    Doing my best to arrange it! Hadn't seen Shadic much this week, but that might be my fault not realizing he was waiting for word from me (if that was even it); I'm on that now and will send a PM to both BigDaddy and Shadic now.

Aven

~:Official Beater:~
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    I can confirm. Those replays though xD We saved each one so if you want us to post them just let me know how.

Also Sinon, their team name is Shadow Illusions, not team Lightning Strikers xP

Last edited:

Cura

Years
  • It was a good match, enjoyable and heart-racing. More so when its 1 on 2 and you are being that 1.

Reactions: Z25

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Sent PMs to Shadic and BigDaddy yesterday and everyone said they can be available from 10. I ran late having to get gas (and the game I went to also went to overtime, extending my time there). Hopefully they're still on, but none had posted here, so I'm just updating. I'll update further if the matches take place! (Opening the room now.)

EDIT: Had the room open for about 50 minutes. Taking it down now. Nobody showed, so I'll try again tomorrow.

Last edited:
    Back