• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snow

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years

*looks outside the window*
    *see snow falling from the sky and on the floor everywhere, with a huge icicle outside the neighbour's house that's taller than Kairi... due to water dripping out of a pipe*
    *is seeing snow and ice all at the same time while posting which is absolute joy =) *c*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • When I lived in Nova Scotia, they would cancel school (not just busses, SCHOOL) for 4 cm of snow. THAT was awesome. ^_^ But then I moved here and we've had snow up to our knees and the busses weren't even cancelled. >_>;;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    PokeTrainerCarol said:

*LOL*
    *Went yesterday to the supermarket to buy ice cream*
    *It's warm enough to eat ice cream*
    *rathers see snow fallen from the sky and sent in an envelope than...artificial...frozen...water...Even if it already melted =D*c**

Did I do it right?
    Dakota stole CaRtOOn?s dieing thing, and Carol frosty?s thinking thing hmm. O.o; Ah-ha, I know! XD

Bai,
    Kairi

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years

PokeTrainerCarol said:

*Wonders how Mr. Frosty can look at snow and type...but at least he can see snow...aww...*
    *What if the neighbor's house is actually 22sa's house? o___________________O*
    *My mother just turned on the A/C...Yay... >_>*
    *Thinks tomorrow it will be getting warmer*
    *Wishes someone could email her some snow =P*c*

I can't do it!
    *can send Carol a post with snow from Edmonton?*
    Ewtrbrdg.jpg

*knows exactly where the above is in Edmonton XD *c* *
    *22sa should too if he ever walked outside of his house for 30~50 minute...*

*is thinking of making copyright laws for posting style*
    *doesn't really like to type so much *s in posting but is too afraid to actually speak*
    *wonders why Kairi is taking a dead trend that the original owner isn't even using anymore =p *c* *

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Oh Kairi, you so hot

*cough*

That's my only original thing, other than some others like BOO ya!

snow is a good thing...i don't think it's evber snowed in Puerto Rico...poor poor people...

BOO ya!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • *remembers recording that "_____ you so hot *cough*" thing in the album ^_^*
    *... must think of more new posting style so he has something to add about himself next year in the next album ^_^; *

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years

*knows that Carol likes to copy/agree with him regardless of whatever he's doing/saying... '_';*
    *just used a smilie he has never used before ^_^; *

*has not just seen snow before but ate snow before XD *c* *

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years

*feels old and feeba-ish to be called by Mr.*
    *knows that it's not a postcard... no one makes a postcard out of the little Whitemud ravine... just a picture ^_^; *
    *knows that a 1 hour hike from Frosty's house through the Whitemud ravine across "THAT" bridge will reach 22sa's house ^_^*
    *should try that in the summertime*

Q Man

Erm...
    Years
  • I haven't had school the last 2 days cuz of this snowstorm... My mom also tells me that we're supposed to get MORE snow tonight, so my school district might have to pull a hat trick with the closings ^_^
    It's like February all over again!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I want SNOWWWWWW
    The only thing I have been getting for the past 2 days is RAINNNNN, lots of dirty old rain. XD
    I want to make a Frosty. XD
    And good thing I didnt eat any Kairi's for the past week. XD

^^NICK^^ v.2.0

Mister Revolution Man
    Years
  • Q Man said:
    I haven't had school the last 2 days cuz of this snowstorm... My mom also tells me that we're supposed to get MORE snow tonight, so my school district might have to pull a hat trick with the closings ^_^
    It's like February all over again!

Same with me. No school. YAY! Anyway, february was fun for me last year. SNow days, PC, Cas leaving, I split my toe open on my stairs...great!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years

*has no new snow today*
    *but it's still just as cold...*
    *Frost has formed all over Frosty's window now ^_^*

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • ITS SNOWING!! WAAA! In UK!!
    Its snowing right now! Tell you what, this is the 2nd time in my entire life to see snow. And the first time that I take photos in snow!!
    I'm so happy! I took loads of photos!!

Q Man

Erm...
    Years
  • hehe, good 4U!
    Snow is so nice... I like how it glows blue under the light of the moon at night.
    Also, its started snowing again where I live... Just as predicted it would... I hope it continues through the night, but I'll say... This storm just won't let the New England states go!!

Back