• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SNOWWWWW

Snow?

• Love it.

Votes: 28 73.7%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Don't mind it.

Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
Years
  • Oh, I love snow. It's fluffy, it's awesome. I always like to have a snowball fight or go sledding, especially sledding because last year My friend invited me to go sledding and we went to this great hill. you could go really fast down it. =] the only down-side is it took you a while to climb back up the hill. Also, you get to miss school if it's deep enough. XD i hate it when it turns to ice or slush though. The worst thing about snow is shoveling it. i get help from my family, but it's still a pain. overall snow is great.( XD also when i come inside I always get hot chocolate. yummmm)

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I love it and I love playing in it. To bad that where I live we don't get much.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I live down south so we rarely get a good snow (we get ice). I love the light and fluffy type snow, not the melty slushy type. I think it looks really pretty, and makes everything nice and white (and it looks nice on the trees). And most of all.... I LOVE the sound of crunching snow, always have. It just makes this awesome sound that I can't get enough of. XD

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I freakin' LOOOOOOOOOVE snow! <3333 I just hate the cold... :|

I live in Arizona, so there isn't any snow here unless I go to Flagstaff. I miss the snow so much though... Makes me want to go back to New Jersey for the holidays, but I just got over from being sick, so no thanks. :(

xMeowthz

Starting off fresh, again.
    Years
  • I love snow, it's fun, beautiful, and blinding. Altthough we don't get it much, screw new mexico, we often go to ski in Red River, NM. BTW I'm in Albuquerque...

Dr. Montague

FOnewm
    Years
  • I enjoy snow, mainly because it doesn't come often over here. Maybe once or twice a year, or more on rare occasions. If I ever had to shovel it then I'd probably hate it after a while.

However, I don't mind the cold, making snow more tolerable for me.
    And besides, snow just seems more awesome due to my childhood perception of it :D

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I love snow - it's so beautiful to watch it fall, and seeing it cover the ground. And it's fun to go outside in, even though I'm kinda past the "playing in the snow" stage.

We don't get much where I live though, since I'm so close to the water.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I only like snow when it's all flat. The moment someone steps in it, it ruins the beauty of it and I just want it gone. I'm so picky like that.

Slush on the side of the roads is something I really dislike as well.

Years
  • I love the snow, as long as I don't have anywhere to go, because I hate walking on slippery sidewalks and riding in vehicles that don't have good tires. I don't much care for shoveling either, but other than that, I love it! I can't wait for it to snow again because we've only got one real snowfall in the last 2 years.

Back