• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So All of Our Avatars Walk Into a Bar...

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    When he saw the man walk in with a gun, the Doctor immediately stopped dancing, probably to the relief of the nut in his pocket. He walked over to the man. "Excuse me, who do you think you are, waltzing around with that thing like you're a member of UNIT or something!" He stared at the man's gun nervously, although still hoping he'd get to show off his karate skills.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Before he could wait for Meerfall to answer, Benét saw the Doctor pick up the Nut and...started dancing with it.
    "...Weird. Just hope he doesn't smash it." While watching them, Benét saw a dark, shady being sitting close by, having a drink. He looked so....familiar.
    He tapped his shoulder for attention.
    "....I've seen you somewhere before. Who are you?"
    He quietly asked.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Incredibly obnoxiously and with disregard to anyone else in the room, a fairly heavyset Hiker bumbles into the pub with too many bags on his back for one person to be able to logically carry. "Oh ho ho!" he proclaims loudly, poking everyone in the nose with his walking stick. "Ho, ho... sure is humid... like a sauna, boy, I tell you what!" he says, stumbling over stools and people on the ground drinking milk. He finds himself in a seat next to the bartender and leans over to him. "By the way, boy... you ever had a lover?" he whispers, before grinning the biggest grin he could and getting back up. He proceeds to exit the building, crushing a small nut under his boot on the way. At the door he turns around and says to some guy at a table next to the exit, "Man, that thing was way more hot and humid than I was expecting!" Without waiting for a reply, he continues on, "But I think I gotten to know you a little better, boy! Y'know?!"

...then he leaves, leaving only several flipped over barstools, a crushed nut, and a couple of indentations in the floor where he had walked.

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2016
    is trying to get up, and shouts to the hiker "Hey you Gorrilla! Pick these stools up!"

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    Then Red kicked open the door and walked in, while everyone in the bar stared. He said, "Gimme a chocolate milk in a dirty glass!" He turned and looked at the crowd. "What're you all starin at? Ain't you ever seen anyone order a drink before?"

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Placing his own stool back in place, Benét said, "Ah, don't worry. Big guys like that are dumb anyway."
    He returned his attention to the dark, tiny man.
    "What's your name?" He asked.

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
    Years
    The Suit rolled his eyes as he watched the Hiker stumble and grope his way out.

When he saw the man walk in with a gun, the Doctor immediately stopped dancing, probably to the relief of the nut in his pocket. He walked over to the man. "Excuse me, who do you think you are, waltzing around with that thing like you're a member of UNIT or something!" He stared at the man's gun nervously, although still hoping he'd get to show off his karate skills.

'No, Federal Investigation Bureau, Special Agent, Liberty City Field Office," he stated flatly, fishing out his wallet and flashing his FIB Badge, "you sound like a crazy British doctor, London, maybe?"
    The Suit eyed the man with the nut in his pocket, wondering the heck this guy wanted. Albeit wandering into a random bar with a fully-automatic MP5 and Glock pistol wasn't the best idea, he was thirsty!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    The Doctor acknowledged that he still had the nut in his pocket and casually plopped it on the counter.

"Oh. Right. I actually work for UNIT as a scientific advisor. Doesn't mean I approve of the way they do things, though. It's more out of necessity," he said, "But I'm not British, I'm from Gallifrey." He took a seat, he was apparently going to stay a while.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 5, 2024
    "... The Hiker had crushed my brother... Ah well. Bound to happen..." the nut still felt sorry at his loss.

"UNIT? Nasty bunch of people. Tried to capture me at one point... Didn't work, all guns blazing."

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    "Well, that's just how they are, they see a problem and they start shooting at it. There's a reason I think 'military intelligence' is an oxymoron." The Doctor reached in his extremely large pockets and pulled out a nut, one which looked a bit strange, and definitely looked inedible. "You don't happen to know this nut, do you? I bought it from this man on the street while I was in a parallel universe, in the year 2052. Or was it 2053? I'm not good with dates."

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 5, 2024
    "Looks familar, yet it is no nut," the nut couldn't believe this strange caped man. "That's a daffodil bulb..."

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    The Doctor looked kind of embarrassed. "But he called it the nut of the future! What a liar. What is it with humans and lying?"

"...Not that I don't." What an understatement.

Years
    "Did you hear about the names of the new guys travelling around Unova?" Started Kaiser to Ethan. "Their names are Hilbert and Hilda!" The Minun tried to control his laughter but fell to the ground, laughing out loud.
    "Well people and Pokemon in Unova seem to have weird names though." Answered Ethan as he wondered if Kaiser's milk has been spiked with Vodka.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    "I think those are quite nice names," the Doctor said, pulling out his recorder. "Shall I play a song?" He started playing a song on his recorder, but was interrupted when he knocked a glass of chocolate milk on his foot. "Oh my giddy aunt!" he shouted. It shattered all over the floor and made a mess of his plaid pants. "Oh dear, oh dear. That made a nice mess. I suppose I ought to clean that up?"

He started to wipe it up with his handkerchief, but got sidetracked by the Minun. "I don't think I've ever seen anything like you before. Do you like the recorder?" He played a song again on his recorder, completely ignoring the mess he made.

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
    Years
    "The price you pay when you let armed rambo-wannabe bureaucrats loose with international jurisdiction." The Suit noted bitterly, "Can't keep their fingers off the triggers, y'know?" Then, he realized he was talking to the caped man's back, shrugged his shoulders, and turned back to the bar, still waiting for the shake.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    The Doctor turned around, knocking over another glass. "Oh, butterfingers!" He exclaimed, wiping up the milk. "Now, where was I?" He went back to his conversation. "Well, you know what I say about guns. ...Actually, I don't really have any particular saying about them. But I still don't like them. I don't really like the decor in this room either. Who decorated this place, anyways? It's hideous."

Years
    "I'm not sure as well." Replied the Minun. "Why don't you ask the barman where ever he went."
    The evil Minun looked around and saw a weird looking creature entering the bar.
    "Never saw anyone like that before." He thought in his head.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Ace the epic Buizel strolls in dramatically, strolling up to the counter.

"Milk and soda. Hold the soda." he says to the barman.

He looks around at the other occupants of the bar: Minun, Calumon, The Doctor and some sort of talking nut. Ace decides to assert his authority by blasting the Minun with a Water Gun. He sits down to enjoy his hard-earned soda-less milk.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back