• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen So, HeartGold, SoulSilver… whatcha getting?

Heart Gold, or Soul Silver?

• Total voters

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
    HeartGold just because theirs a story behind why I prefer it, then maybe later I'll get SoulSilver for other stuff.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Heart Gold, I got Silver on GBC, so I want to try a different version. =D

CollinP

My Avi Evolved
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2009
    You didn't even answer your own question Hiroshi. XD

I'll probably be getting Soul Silver since the original Silver was the first game of the 2nd gen that I played.
    ha, same- i say soul silver (i used to carry silver with me everywhere i went when i was 4-7, but then my neighbors stole it from me)

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2022
    I will get soul silver cause its my only GB game left. Heart gold maybe if I change my mind just for a level 70 lugia. XD And cause if they go with how both version had different sprite then I bet Silver will get the good ones again.

Gold and Silver also had both game mascots, regardless of which version you bought. Most likely, both versions are going to have revamps of the Gold and Silver sprites in their remakes. I went with both because I opened up Gold first before Silver on my Birthday.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    When I was young, I got both of them for Christmas. I didn't like Ho-oh over Lugia, so I sold Gold version to my friend and played Silver. I fell in love with Silver. I thought that it was incredibly improved since Blue version (little did I know they could improve the likes of GS to RS). Also I loved Lugia. I thought it was like the sickest bird in the world. And the movie just made him ten billion times better. So yeah I'm gonna get SoulSilver. The name also has a nice ring to it. HeartGold only sounds good with the "of" in the middle. XD;

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    SoulSilver for me. Not really a reason just because it's the first pokemon game i played.

Years
    I'm gonna try to get both by pre-order- however, if I can't, I'm gonna get SoulSilver. I loves me some Lugia. <3

KillerTyphlosion

Champion
    Years
    he i dont know if this is true but on seribii i saw 3 pics where chikorita follows gold maybe they are gonna make the pokemon even follow the whiole game that would kickass i always dreamed of an typlosion that follows you ^^

Back