• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen So, HeartGold, SoulSilver… whatcha getting?

Heart Gold, or Soul Silver?

• Total voters

Mack911

Pokemon Champ
Years
  • SOUL SILVER!!!

I'm getting soulsilver, gold is the first pokemon game i played but silver is the first one i loved. Don't ask, cause I don't know how it works.

Densetsu00

Impatient SoulSilver importer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2009
    Soul silver, just because I got silver first when I was younger. I''ll probably get Heart gold in English when it comes out in America lol.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    A quick search will clear that up!
    yes there is a diference.
    I will now post an instruction manual on how to use google.
    or not. *Evil laugh*
    XD
    my first pokemon game was silver, so that's what I'm getting.

i looked on serebii and used google actually...and found only guesses...

-TheZeide

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Well, Even though I have it on ROM, I am still gonna probably gonna get Soul Silver in Japanese, and in English first before Heart gold. But First Imma get Soul Silver because Silver is my favorite Pokemon Game of ALL time. It was my first 2nd Gen game of Pokemon, and Lugia is my favorite Legendary Pokemon. that is my reason, But I will get both, But im getting Soul Silver in Japanese(Probably Xmas) and English when it get release. then Heart Gold only in English.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I'm getting HeartGold.
    Just because the words Heart and Gold is way better then Soul and Silver.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • Im Getting HG, because I originally had Gold. But I will probably end up getting Soul Silver, aswell.

ソラ

Years
  • Well, Even though I have it on ROM, I am still gonna probably gonna get Soul Silver in Japanese, and in English first before Heart gold. But First Imma get Soul Silver because Silver is my favorite Pokemon Game of ALL time. It was my first 2nd Gen game of Pokemon, and Lugia is my favorite Legendary Pokemon. that is my reason, But I will get both, But im getting Soul Silver in Japanese(Probably Xmas) and English when it get release. then Heart Gold only in English.

LAWL, I guess I am not gonna get Soul Silver First, But I sure did beat it before Heart Gold. I ordered Heart Gold in Japanese first, reason, cause it'll take longer to ship, and i can always catch a Lugia in HG. haha I am still gonna get SS in Japanese for xmas.

AlphaMightyena

A Mightyena Fapper
    Years
  • I Was relly going to get HeartGold becouse i Usaly go with the Names, but Soulsilvers Exclusive pokemon are better, at least in my Opion, so i'm getting soulsilver.

Years
  • Heatygold, for sure. Ive already posted here like 10 times, but I will say it again.

You get Ho-oh (earlier, and with an awsome cutscene), Kyogre, and Latias.

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2010
    I choose heart GOLD. (not just 'heart')

I'm getting Soul Silver when it comes to america as well for replay value~

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    HeartGold. I don't know why, maybe 'cause Gold was my second Pokemon game.

ソラ

Years
  • I think there is a thread similar to this, but I quite don't remember.

But I perfer Soul Silver. But I bought Heart Gold before Soul Silver since it was out :/. But still I beat it in Emulation.

Back