• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So let's talk fashion

Poki

Banned
    Years
    V-necks? EW. No. Just no. Get that thing away from me! Unfortunately, it's not the only thing I have a problem with when it comes to today's fashion.

Those hipster ass trends can **** off, I dress however I want.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    V-necks? EW. No. Just no. Get that thing away from me! Unfortunately, it's not the only thing I have a problem with when it comes to today's fashion.

Those hipster ass trends can **** off, I dress however I want.
    Hipster and trend don't exactly go together. What's wrong with V-necks, though?

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    I wear Black T's, Tripps, Girl Socks & Skate Shoes. I have been dressing this way since high school and won't change it ever. You don't like the way I dress then don't look at me.

As far as the saggin pants debate earlier. The sad part about it is the kids don't know where it originated from or what it means in jail. I won't go into discussion on it due to it being inappropriate for the community but those of you sagging your pants might want to look into it.

S u m m e r y

time will turn us into statues eventually
    Years
    Fashion is really lost on me, all my of my friends hate the way I dress. I always dress with mismatched shirts or pants, I'll wear sport shoes when I'm wearing formals. I didn't even knew there's a difference between casual shirts and formal shirts, And that there's something called flip flops, casual shoes, formal shoes. It's like I suffer from fashion identification disorder. I don't know how to dress. You guys seem experts, help me improve please.

Back