• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    But in those reviews I've only seen chespin/fennekin/froakie and charmander/bulbasaur/squirtle mentioned out of the pokemon and maybe a couple that were officially revealed

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    yes it does however isnt it in the ocean somewhere i dont know if that would be the appropriate residence for a snow wolf unless it was trapped there
    It's possible that the island was once connected to the mainland and covered in ice...maybe during the last ice age (the same one Regice's ice came from as well as Striaton being covered in ice as suggested in the map)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    It's possible that the island was once connected to the mainland and covered in ice...maybe during the last ice age (the same one Regice's ice came from as well as Striaton being covered in ice as suggested in the map)

Maybe his body is so cold he can walk on top of water by turning it into ice.

Based Ice Jesus Wolf.

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    yes it does however isnt it in the ocean somewhere i dont know if that would be the appropriate residence for a snow wolf unless it was trapped there

Maybe the Ice Mirror could be like portal to its real home and he appears on that cave occasionally. I hope this theory is true, an ice wolf legendary would be awesome.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Maybe the Ice Mirror could be like portal to its real home and he appears on that cave occasionally. I hope this theory is true, an ice wolf legendary would be awesome.
    Maybe it teleports us into its world...sort of like how Giratina dragged Cyrus into its world.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I would laugh my butt off if all of these are fake. It would be one heck of a trolling. I really hope they are true though. Some of them. Like the halloween like pokemon and Skrelp's evo.

But that could be why they haven't forced the photos down. And why not everyone has gotten the game taken up like the guy in Canada.

Years
    Flying press:
    [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

The move's type says Fighting but it does some Flying-type damage? Moves sure are getting confusing this generation, even moreso ever since that "dual-typed moves" rumor was floating around.

One question,since the leaks have started why haven't GF let out any new information about X And Y? The last news I'm pretty sure was Doublade,why haven't they released anything new? Kind of weird

Didn't we recently have Slurpuff and Aromatisse revealed officially a few days back? They appeared on Serebii, and subsequently the offical X and Y site as well. I believe that was the case. But yeah maybe they want to keep everything else secret until the official release.

The "leaks" are saying talonflame is a three part as well. Lol

You know, I was sorta seeing a three stage line for Fletchling coming because that if you noticed, Fletchling, Fletchinder and Talonflame have arrows on their tail feathers. Fletchling has 1 arrow, Fletchinder has 2 arrows and Talonflame has 3 arrows.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    But that could be why they haven't forced the photos down. And why not everyone has gotten the game taken up like the guy in Canada.
    A simpler explanation is that they just simply could not track down everyone who got the games. Someone posting on 4chan or the SA forums (the latter which has a paywall) is not going to be easily tracked, especially if they don't do stupid things like post on instagram with their face and name and details on their account for public viewing. They tried to 'take down' some they could find, but it's not a very easy thing to do, I imagine.

Occam's razor says the more likely reality is the simple one - games got leaked by shops, and this is what we have. =p Sounds a bit like trolling to me with this rumour that everything is fake.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    The move's type says Fighting but it does some Flying-type damage? Moves sure are getting confusing this generation, even moreso ever since that "dual-typed moves" rumor was floating around.

Didn't we recently have Slurpuff and Aromatisse revealed officially a few days back? They appeared on Serebii, and subsequently the offical X and Y site as well. I believe that was the case. But yeah maybe they want to keep everything else secret until the official release.

You know, I was sorta seeing a three stage line for Fletchling coming because that if you noticed, Fletchling, Fletchinder and Talonflame have arrows on their tail feathers. Fletchling has 1 arrow, Fletchinder has 2 arrows and Talonflame has 3 arrows.
    that example IS a dual type move its not like pokemon types

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Ok got some info for you guys. Sylveon is confirmed to evolve from Evee when you max out pokemon amie friendship. Also we are allowed to buy a second Gen 1 Starter Mega Stone for 500k. I dont know if its the one we are weak against or strong against.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I think the rumor of everything is fake is fake as well. I just don't see why even GF would do something like that..... but we have been proven wrong in the past. Not to mention some have good arguments.

I am hoping these are not fake, but I would like to re point out that the Kalos Pokedex Guide is suppose to be 800 pages long when most are around 400 pages. (I don't remember exactly where this was, but I think it was during the Game fairs and things when XY were there.) It is true that there is a lot of wild pokemon and the region is fairly large and there is Megas, but would all of that really require 800 pages?

TreeKangaroo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Years
    Aw yeah a ninja pokemon, and a sorceress fox? Cool! A chestnut hedgehog night? Okay...? Better than emboar though. I like the Z legendary, it looks like a hydra! Flabebe evos look neat. Those gym leaders are awesome! I know a spoiler of the champion but wait and see for yourself :D And skrelp's evo is a freaking poison/dragon yay Y for the win!

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Zygarde is terrifyingly awesome. Something is just unnervingly creepy about it, especially if you saw that 16 foot alien snake slinking towards you..

" Sylveon is confirmed to evolve from Evee when you max out pokemon amie friendship"

All the more reason to constantly mess with Amie!

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Guys if you wanna know how the room with the Ice Mirror looks, here it is. There's absolutely nothing in this room, just that weird ice mirror.

Spoiler:

I.T.

The Pokémon Cartel
    Years
    Zygarde is terrifyingly awesome. Something is just unnervingly creepy about it, especially if you saw that 16 foot alien snake slinking towards you..

"Sylveon is confirmed to evolve from Eevee when you max out pokemon amie friendship"

All the more reason to constantly mess with Amie!

Where'd you find that out? :0

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back