• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pedrito3_poke

Banana
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    You are perusing a specifically stated spoiler thread with over three thousand posts. What did you think would happen?

Oh well, I guess you're right. I was actually expecting a lot more people not being 100% careful when posting spoilers, so I'm actually very pleased by this community in general (mainly because I'm part of another community where the average age is like 13 - including the admins).
    Anyway, I don't think it's bad to remind people every once in a while.

The Vivillion alternates forms are very pretty too, I think it's the best-designed Bug types/Butterfly Pokemon there is.
    Definetely the best of those lines imo.
    About the forms, I've already read that they were version exclusives. Maybe there are like 3 forms for each version. Or maybe they're dependant on the location, which sounds more plausible to me.

I prefer both. 3 forms for each version, with each form corresponding to a region of Kalos. This way it would make total sense to have 3 forms, since there are 3 regions (Central, Coastal, Mountain).

Years
    Going by the video, the catching tutorial is back, but this time it's Serena (or Calem if you're female) using a Fletchling to catch a Bunnelby. Some of the early Pokemon available: Pidgey, Bunnelby, Zigzagoon, Fletchling, Caterpie, Kakuna, Pikachu and Scatterbug.

Also, first rival battle is against Shauna. She uses the starter weak to yours, like how she used Fennekin in the video while the player had Froakie. I guess the reason they did this was because you had your starter with a STAB move right when you get them so they didn't want to make the fight too hard. Also, the opposite gender protagonist (Serena/Calem) takes the starter strong against yours (Serena picked Chespin in the video) but you don't seem to battle them right away.

I do love how early you can get Pikachu, it would really be good against Viola given both her Pokemon (Surskit and Vivillon) have weaknesses to Electric.

Spoiler:

Shame he doesn't have a Rattata though...

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Oh well, I guess you're right. I was actually expecting a lot more people not being 100% careful when posting spoilers, so I'm actually very pleased by this community in general (mainly because I'm part of another community where the average age is like 13 - including the admins).
    Anyway, I don't think it's bad to remind people every once in a while.

Definetely the best of those lines imo.
    About the forms, I've already read that they were version exclusives. Maybe there are like 3 forms for each version. Or maybe they're dependant on the location, which sounds more plausible to me.

I prefer both. 3 forms for each version, with each form corresponding to a region of Kalos. This way it would make total sense to have 3 forms, since there are 3 regions (Central, Coastal, Mountain).
    as you just mentioned that the new pattern has been confirmed to be called the garden pattern

Going by the video, the catching tutorial is back, but this time it's Serena (or Calem if you're female) using a Fletchling to catch a Bunnelby. Some of the early Pokemon available: Pidgey, Bunnelby, Zigzagoon, Fletchling, Caterpie, Kakuna, Pikachu and Scatterbug.

Also, first rival battle is against Shauna. She uses the starter weak to yours, like how she used Fennekin in the video while the player had Froakie. I guess the reason they did this was because you had your starter with a STAB move right when you get them so they didn't want to make the fight too hard. Also, the opposite gender protagonist (Serena/Calem) takes the starter strong against yours (Serena picked Chespin in the video) but you don't seem to battle them right away.

I do love how early you can get Pikachu, it would really be good against Viola given both her Pokemon (Surskit and Vivillon) have weaknesses to Electric.

Shame he doesn't have a Rattata though...
    maybe its to teach the younger lot about type effectiveness right off the bat also it seems that your rival(the PC you didnt pick) is a more experienced trainer so maybe she doesn't battle you until she thinks you are ready?

also it looks like you can restore your pokemons health just before you switch them in to fight

sorry for posting so often but it looks like vivillions pattern may be determined by where you evolve it as the garden pattern was evolved in the first gym, jirachi said the guy is going to try evolving another and testing it

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    Most of what it's coming now is story spoilers and stats information. Somebody on another site posted this link. It's the first 30 minutes of gameplay, all I gotta say is amazing job GF. Watch it before it gets taken down, I just saw like 5 mins.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qgjDZFg19DA

Damn why did I check in the site lmao ._. I went home cause there was a black out at school yesterday and AC isn't running at my university. I was about to start my calc 3 review too.... Now I have to watch this lmao

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    don't know if this has been said before but infestation stops your opponent from fleeing

another little cool thing i just noticed in the poke centre
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    Well I guess that's it there's no more leaks, the last thing we knew is AZ, Zygarde, it seems there's not too much in the aftergame.

Well, the Elite 4 use level 65~ Pokemon, and the trainer had a level 78 Pokemon when they caught Zygarde, so obviously there's something in the game that lasts you at least 10 levels before you find the Z legend...

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    That guy used pound on Fennekin when he had Bubble and now he replace Quick Attack with Water Pulse instead of replacing Pound...

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2017
    There never is much of a post game in any of the initial releases. Its always been, finish story then collect what you didn't catch before. Then an occasional "oh here do this battle facility while your at it. Thats pretty much all we've ever been given for post game for the first two games of a generation.

So you mean they might make another Kalos game.

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    So you mean they might make another Kalos game.

They have always made a second game of the same region.

Gen 1: Pokemon Yellow
    Gen 2: Pokemon Crystal
    Gen 3: Pokemon Emerald
    Gen 4: Pokemon Platinum
    Gen 5: Pokemon Black 2 & Pokemon White 2

It's only logical they do the same with this one. Most people are expecting Pokemon Z, although everybody expected Pokemon Gray last gen and we got B2 & W2.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    some one on a german site is saying that all mega forms between x and y differ, not to extremes like char x and y i guess he means they differ like how genders have differences he has not putr up any proof yet that i have seen but just thought i'd throw it out there

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    They have always made a second game of the same region.

Gen 1: Pokemon Yellow
    Gen 2: Pokemon Crystal
    Gen 3: Pokemon Emerald
    Gen 4: Pokemon Platinum
    Gen 5: Pokemon Black 2 & Pokemon White 2

It's only logical they do the same with this one. Most people are expecting Pokemon Z, although everybody expected Pokemon Gray last gen and we got B2 & W2.

Almost 100% sure there will be a second game for the region. Though remember, we also thought there would be a trio of legends because they have had them in all the past gens.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back