• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    In the second image in that spoiler, the elderly couple say "Our first date was at The Oceanic Museum"
    oh i assumed that was the same pic i saw but the last part wasnt there in the image i saw so one person mentions going back to his region and they mention ruby and sapphire and a location in hoenn hmm this just gets curiouser and curiouser

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    granbull is pure fairy lol
    have to remember all the retcons for this gen really.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Hold on. Yvelta was 149 in the mountain dex. Not 145. And he is 718 in the national. It does look like a 145. The last number is definetly not a 8, because there is a slight break in the number on the left side. Also, the 7 should be slightly diagonal and not straight down. So the number is either 145 or 149. Since the top of the number is cut in half, we can't tell if that is a 9 or 5. Because they both have a slight cut in the same spot. So it probably is still 149.

Also has there been anything else about getting the shinies easier? The main guy (can never remember his name) Said that there would be an easier way to get shinies or something like that.

Last edited:

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Hold on. Yvelta was 149 in the mountain dex. Not 145. And he is 718 in the national. It does look like a 145. The last number is definetly not a 8, because there is a slight break in the number on the left side. Also, the 7 should be slightly diagonal and not straight down. So the number is either 145 or 149. Since the top of the number is cut in half, we can't tell if that is a 9 or 5. Because they both have a slight cut in the same spot. So it probably is still 149.

Also has there been anything else about getting the shinies easier? The main guy (can never remember his name) Said that there would be an easier way to get shinies or something like that.

This is tasty. Elaborate more. I'm ready. {:3}

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I bet this person caught a Bunnelby and traded it for the Farfetch'd. It appears to learn Aerial Ace very early, making it a great counter for all those Bug-types in Viola's Gym. Finally we see a decent use for Farfetch'd imo.

Also, kalos-pkmnacademy posted this image on Tumblr featuring the different wing patterns of Vivillon:
    Spoiler:

There are 5 forms, the fifth one is the white winged one we saw in a Pokemon Bank screenshot a while back, it's not shown here but I love how they made all these different wing patterns for Vivillon. Makes it one of the more interesting Bug-types out there.

The blue one is the Polar Pattern, the pink one (which is the default) is the Meadow Pattern while the green one is called the Garden Pattern. Hoping we learn the names for the orange and white ones soon.

Does A Vivillon has different form Or there are various Vivillon of different color ???

Y2A_Alkis

Been there since day 1.
    Years
    Does A Vivillon has different form Or there are various Vivillon of different color ???
    I think they have permanent different colors based on what region they are from. Much like Gastrodon's two colors based on the east or west side of Sinnoh.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I think they have permanent different colors based on what region they are from. Much like Gastrodon's two colors based on the east or west side of Sinnoh.
    hmm i thought it might have been where you evolve it but where you caught it could make sense

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I really want the Polar Vivillon. But doesn't look like we will be able to get it right away. I don't know why I like it so much Lol.

This is tasty. Elaborate more. I'm ready. {:3}

I can't really. I just remember in one of the threads, we were talking about a interview or something with the guy who creates the pokemon games and he mention an easier way to get shinies. That is why I asked lol. I can't remember where the interview was. So I can't really back this up, but my idea was that it was similar to the Shiny Charm in BW2

Years
    Can anyone confirm 100% that we don't have to wear hats??

There is currently no confirmation, however, the only time we see the playable character without a hat is right at the beginning of the game when he is in his pajamas - I imagine that, that is the only time the character is able to walk around with a hat on... As someone has said above, the hat/heawear has been a staple of all Pokémon games since the beginning - I doubt that'll change. I do think it's strange that you can go to the Boutique and have different hair styles etc., but not be able to take off your hat.​

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    I will burn Gamefreak to the ground if they don't give us RSE remakes after dropping all these hints. I will lose my s***.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    It also could be similar the Burmy and Wormadam. Maybe the Scatterbug and/or Spewpaw changes as you travel and depending on where it is evolved, has that look.
    well the patterns are location based for sure and i dont see it constantly changing or people would have mentioned it so it seems more likely to be about where you evolve it or where you caught it

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I saw a image earlier today that showed a trainer without a hat, I don't have a link to it though.
    do you mean the PC or the person you dont chose as your rival does not wear a hat and you also start off in your room with no hat on so you could have seen both of those

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back