• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Some info about Pumpkaboo and Gourgeist's Form differences:

So in this case Bigger means more health but slower for Pumpkaboo and Stronger but slower for Gourgiest. I think they took the size matters thing a little too seriously with these two.

Interesting gimmick to separate the Pokemon though.
    it makes sense though, that is how i imagined it would work but i wasn't expecting gourgeist to get better attack instead of defense or hp

blue

gucci
    Years
    Can someone compile all of the Vivillon together that have been shown and the locations they are from?

[SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Here's all the Vivillon that have been found thus far, and their locations.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023

Here's all the Vivillon that have been found thus far, and their locations.

There were more added to that list I think at least 5 more.

I'm searching backwards through NeoGAF now cause I'm going to try and collect them all~

I think this one is Middle Eastern.

This was another Japanese one.
    Spoiler:

And Hong Kong.

I just noticed the one you posted has 2 different US ones....I'm starting to wonder if its not by Location, but rather by the Trainer ID now. Some locations seem to share in a form, so I'm going to guess that its not location based but has something to do with our names, Trainer IDs or some other in game factor. (Kinda like your Colored ability from Phantasy Star)

Does anyone know what this means?
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    Aggron's mega evolution is an epic beast. Finally, Y will be my 1st game which makes me feel like using an Aggron. I never really like Aggron before due to its typing. Well done, GF.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Aggron's mega evolution is an epic beast. Finally, Y will be my 1st game which makes me feel like using an Aggron. I never really like Aggron before due to its typing. Well done, GF.
    according to serebii aggron is exclusive to x i believe the others just said that the mega was exclusive to y

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
    People are saying each country gets multiple patterns depending on their climates, instead of just one. And jeez, were up to like 15 patterns or so now?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Does anyone know what this means?
    Spoiler:

I am not sure if you are actually asking or not. But it seems Lapras is not the shadow blob while surfing. So I am assuming it shows up like your riding a pokemon, just surfing.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I am not sure if you are actually asking or not. But it seems Lapras is not the shadow blob while surfing. So I am assuming it shows up like your riding a pokemon, just surfing.

Yeah, I saw a picture of it too. Lemme see if I can find it~

Edit: Found an image.

Edit x 2: Upon prying some more, apparently it is only for a picture opportunity and nothing more. :c Information seems to be conflicting so we'll see soon I guess. ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023

That's what I was asking, because they said it has always shown up like that but my Lapras in HG and Black don't show up like that. So I'm kinda confused if its specific ones like the gift or special ones or all Lapras...and wondered of anyone else has ever had a Lapras with Surf to see if theirs is normal sprite or blob.

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
    Years
    Wow, Tyranatar and Aggron's Megas look amassing! I wonder what times they're going to turn out to be. I hope Aggron's somewhat limiting type combo changes.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    That's what I was asking, because they said it has always shown up like that but my Lapras in HG and Black don't show up like that. So I'm kinda confused if its specific ones like the gift or special ones or all Lapras...and wondered of anyone else has ever had a Lapras with Surf to see if theirs is normal sprite or blob.

It may be talking about all the Lapras in X and Y, but I don't really know. I don't have a Lapras on my HG at the moment, but I can go catch the special one and see. I have never really used a Lapras before tbh.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    tyranitar is exclusive to X and aggron is exclusive to Y (their mega forms) bulbanewsNow on twitter released that info. just if people wanted to know but it didnt say waht version gengar and kangaskan were to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back