• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
    Years
    Courtesy of 4chan:

Spoiler:

Looks to be a CoroCoro scan confirming the final evos to the starters (which we had already known about).. looks like Delphox has the twig after all :o

I also apologize if this was already posted ;;

Naming my Delphox, Ahri and calling it's fire move Fox Fire.

But dang, Delphox looks like it's casting Firaga, all I need now is to know if it can learn thunderbolt & ice beam and it can complete the FF trio spells. Delphox is so awesome xD

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Anyone know how to get a shiny starter? Just save before you pick the starter and if not, just quick reset and pick again? Or you HAVE to restart the game.
    well you have to go meet the guys at a cafe before getting them so you can save and soft reset unless they dont let you save before then but thatd be weird

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    MEGA TYRANITAR AND MEGA AGGRON ARE SO BLOODY AWESOME !!! WENT MAD SEEING THEM. 2 more have joined mega Garchomp in the list of pokemon that can literally kill you

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    well you have to go meet the guys at a cafe before getting them so you can save and soft reset unless they dont let you save before then but thatd be weird

Not too bad! I'd probably give up after a few turns cause I wanna play the game and help get all starters for me and my brother XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Not too bad! I'd probably give up after a few turns cause I wanna play the game and help get all starters for me and my brother XD
    does poke radar help with breeding or is that just grass encounters cos that is in the post game also i am pretty sure you get given one of the starters at end game so depending on which one you get you just have to each pick a different pokemon and you will definitely get all 3 starters
    For example if you get given the pokemon that is weak against yours if you pick chespin and he picks froakie you will get froakie and he'd fennekin so all he'd have to do is breed it and trade one of them

I.T.

The Pokémon Cartel
    Years
    True Lol.

Also.... I just read this about Corocoro. It says Mega Tyranitar is exclusive to X while Mega Aggron is Exclusive to Y. However, Serebii says that normal Tyranitar is exclusive to Y while normal Aggron is X. That is what it says on PokeBeach about the megas. Pokejungle also says that about the Megas.

When they say Mega Tyranitar is exclusive to X and Mega Aggron is exclusive to Y, they're talking about their respective Mega Stones right?

Is there going to be a dedicated thread for users to exchange their FC on here? I'm looking forward to the online features the most!

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    When they say Mega Tyranitar is exclusive to X and Mega Aggron is exclusive to Y, they're talking about their respective Mega Stones right?

Is there going to be a dedicated thread for users to exchange their FC on here? I'm looking forward to the online features the most!
    people are kind of using the countdown thread to post FC's

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    does poke radar help with breeding or is that just grass encounters cos that is in the post game also i am pretty sure you get given one of the starters at end game so depending on which one you get you just have to each pick a different pokemon and you will definitely get all 3 starters
    For example if you get given the pokemon that is weak against yours if you pick chespin and he picks froakie you will get froakie and he'd fennekin so all he'd have to do is breed it and trade one of them

I'm just gonna get my starter, go as far as I can until trading becomes available then trade over to my brothers game and restart game and get a different one. Dunno, it's always been tradition for us to have all 3 starters in the game til the end XD

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023

Poke Radar if the same as the one from Gen 4, works with wild encounters through Chaining, which from my experience is hard. I had way more luck finding a random Wild than chaining. Though many people have been trying to use the Radar and get the "There is a time and place to use this" message so it MAY not have its old Gen 4 effect. So it may not make Shiny Pokemon easier to find.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I'm just gonna get my starter, go as far as I can until trading becomes available then trade over to my brothers game and restart game and get a different one. Dunno, it's always been tradition for us to have all 3 starters in the game til the end XD
    well if you want to play through the game with all 3 starters than fair enough but it's kind of pointless if you are going to get given one lol

Poke Radar if the same as the one from Gen 4, works with wild encounters through Chaining, which from my experience is hard. I had way more luck finding a random Wild than chaining. Though many people have been trying to use the Radar and get the "There is a time and place to use this" message so it MAY not have its old Gen 4 effect. So it may not make Shiny Pokemon easier to find.
    i never played 4th gen so i was unsure of its mechanics in general i had just heard it could help with shiny pokemon

Last edited:
    Years
    I am kind of getting the feels I want to start with froakie but get a fennekin early on.
    My wife was looking at the game leaks today and said she might actually have to play this one all the way through.
    Which means I would need to pick up another 3ds and both copies when it comes out. Woot.
    That's a lot of money but then I could do like Tseng said and do some tradin back and forth.
    Might be worth it.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years

I would assume, but honestly it doesn't make sense to have a pokemon in Y and not have its stone. Then again.... this is the 6th generation we are talking about.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    well if you want to play through the game with all 3 starters than fair enough but it's kind of pointless if you are going to get given one lol

Dunno, it's just something we've always done since red and blue. I also want them just to have in the pokedex. I know I will use a kanto starter and the torchic.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Dunno, it's just something we've always done since red and blue. I also want them just to have in the pokedex. I know I will use a kanto starter and the torchic.
    well that was probably because of the fact that unless you traded with another person there was no way to get the starters other than repeating the beginning where as now you just need to get to post game after having picked separate starters and you will have all 3 and completed the pokedex but like i said if you want to do it and have them all from the beginning and stick with the tradition then go for it, just saying that for convenience sake you don't have to anymore or at least i believe

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    well that was probably because of the fact that unless you traded with another person there was no way to get the starters other than repeating the beginning where as now you just need to get to post game after having picked separate starters and you will have all 3 and completed the pokedex but like i said if you want to do it and have them all from the beginning and stick with the tradition then go for it, just saying that for convenience sake you don't have to anymore or at least i believe

I understand where you're coming from haha. We just want the starters RIGHT at the beginning. I don't mind trading and starting over.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Mega Kangaskhan, Mega Aggron, Mega Gengar & Mega Tyranitar have been officially published in this months issue of CoroCoro, rejoice!

Spoiler:

The link to Mega Kangaskhan and Mega Gengar is broken for me, but still I find it strange that CoroCoro is still posting XY news even on the month it's going to be released, which means it should've stopped posting more info regarding it. I'm not sure what kaiju Mega Tyranitar is suppose to look like now, but from I can tell you, I don't remember any from the Godzilla franchise with that design.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Some info about Pumpkaboo and Gourgeist's Form differences:

These two Pokémon also have got a unique form difference. However, unlike other form changes, these forms cannot be changed after capture. When you encounter the Pumpkaboo in the wilrd, it will be one of four possible sizes: Small, Average, Large and Super Size, with Super Size being the rarest. The difference is actually in their stats. While as a Pumpkaboo, its Hit Points go up, the larger it is, but the Speed decreases wheres when it has been traded to evolve into a Gourgeist, its Attack stat also starts getting larger for the larger forms while Speed decreases.

So in this case Bigger means more health but slower for Pumpkaboo and Stronger but slower for Gourgiest. I think they took the size matters thing a little too seriously with these two.

Interesting gimmick to separate the Pokemon though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back