• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Honestly the artwork makes me like them even more. And I guess I was wrong about it losing it's stick and the whole "channeling attack without the stick" thing.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    serebii also has what looks like scans with mega TTar and Aggron aggron looks like a beast and i like TTars except the horn on his head i think it would have been perfect if he didnt have that

blue

gucci
    Years
    Mega Kangaskhan, Mega Aggron, Mega Gengar & Mega Tyranitar have been officially published in this months issue of CoroCoro, rejoice!

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    The Lucky Egg is calculated AFTER the Exp Share is calculated. Say you lead Pokemon (Gen 1-5) earns 200 exp (Before Exp Share and Lucky Egg) and its holding a Lucky Egg and another Pokemon is holding an Exp Share, the other guy will get 100 exp, half of what was earned. The lead pokemon will then get 150 exp, 100 exp multiplied by 1.5. Now in Gen 6, if the Exp won was 200 (before Lucky Egg and Exp Share) the whole party who hasn't battled will EACH earn 100 exp and the lead party member will earn 300 exp, 200 times 1.5.
    that is how i expected it to work but until tested you can't be sure hence why i asked

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Mega Kangaskhan, Mega Aggron, Mega Gengar & Mega Tyranitar have been officially published in this months issue of CoroCoro, rejoice!

Spoiler:

Tyranitar looks extremly awesome. Now I am almost sure I will at least use Pokebank in the free trial to get my Shiny Tyranitar over.I think I like Aggron's normal form better. Not a fan of it's Mega.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    True Lol.

Also.... I just read this about Corocoro. It says Mega Tyranitar is exclusive to X while Mega Aggron is Exclusive to Y. However, Serebii says that normal Tyranitar is exclusive to Y while normal Aggron is X. That is what it says on PokeBeach about the megas. Pokejungle also says that about the Megas.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Why is Granbull a fairy though? Is it because 75% of granbulls are females? I am seeing this trend where the majority of female pokemon are turning fairies. Maybe GF thinks a Male Fairy sounds uber gay. Lol.

Probably because it's species is the FAIRY Pokemon? That would be the only reasonable explanation.

BraveNewWorld

The Breaker
    Years
    Why is Granbull a fairy though? Is it because 75% of granbulls are females? I am seeing this trend where the majority of female pokemon are turning fairies. Maybe GF thinks a Male Fairy sounds uber gay. Lol.
    Granbull and Snubull have had the species name "Fairy Pokemon" since their inception. I'm disappointed that they removed its normal typing, though. Granbull has a monstrous 120 base attack and gets STAB on Return. If it had remained Normal type and gotten Fairy as a secondary then it'd be immune to Dragon and still have a powerful STAB.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    Anyone know how to get a shiny starter? Just save before you pick the starter and if not, just quick reset and pick again? Or you HAVE to restart the game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back