• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Is malakai the guy who said there was only 70 new pokemon?
    not originally no, i'll go find what he said and repost it 1 sec

"Not sure if everyone here knows the information I am about to tell you guys but I will say anyway. I have the game and I just wanted to confirm a few things that you may not know.I wont give any screenshots or too much information because I want people to have some surprises so yeah. I've completed Pokemon X and will say that Sharpedo and Dragonite both have mega evolutions. Giraffarig has a pre-evolution now and Carvanha has a middle evolution inbetween him and Sharpedo.There is a 3rd main legendary other than X and Y. Mewtwo is cathable post-game. I wont share anymore, but I will say that each and everyone of you will enjoy the game. And keep in mind, Team Flare aren't alone!
    [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!
    "

thats the first thing i remember him posting but someone else has been saying the 70 pokemon thing before mal came out and said this

Last edited:

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Apparently the official US Pokemon X & Y site says this Swirlix evo (called Slurpuff) is classified as the "Meringue Pokemon" so it seems to be more of a meringue than a cupcake.

They wanna sound le exotica so they called it Meringue rather than Cupcake. Lol
    Is it edible? Or do I have to bake it first? Ai! What is wrong with moi mind... xO

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Somebody pointed out that the only new pokemon unaccounted for location wise are:

Clauncher, Skrelp, Oorotto, Dedenne, Noivern, Xerneas, Yveltal.

Clauncher and Skrelp are likely Coastal pokemon. Xerneas, Yveltal and Dedenne could be anywhere (although Dedenne doesn't seem like a mountain pokemon)...while Oorotto and Noivern look like they could be mountain pokemon. (Oorotto because at the bottom right of the map it looks like a forest in the mountain region)

So all things said there could easily be a heap of completely new pokemon in the mountain pokedex. (around 30-40 maybe) Since at this point the majority of new pokemon we know about are accounted for.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    https://pastebin.com/0KYrEw8i who is this person by the way and how are they getting their info? do they have both games cos they have swirlix and spritzee filled in did they find one and evolve it and just assumed the other would be right after or before it? i'm going to go through it and the coastal see how many from each generation there is to see if its split into the same amounts

Last edited:
    Years
    https://pastebin.com/0KYrEw8i who is this person by the way and how are they getting their info? do they have both games cos they have swirlix and spritzee filled in did they find one and evolve it and just assumed the other would be right after or before it? i'm going to go through it and the coastal see how many from each generation there is to see if its split into the same amounts

Does it say that they've captured both (not clicking that because I don't really trust pastebin)? If not, then version exclusives do sometimes appear in the other version, but they can't be captured.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Does it say that they've captured both (not clicking that because I don't really trust pastebin)? If not, then version exclusives do sometimes appear in the other version, but they can't be captured.
    as far as i know its just a list of the pokemon in order and theres been pics that correlate with the numbers i have no idea who or how he is getting his info
    doesnt say if he caught or saw them, it could be a list of information somewhat gathered from other leakers i have no idea
    Huh, how about the other two region dexes?
    https://pastebin.com/B6PyQy2Y coastal no sign of mountain yet sabrewulf posted them i find it odd both only go up to 150

if they are correct so far coastal has 12 new pokemon, possibly 44 as there is 32 unseen pokemon and central has 33 with 6 unseen pokemon so if they are split evenly which is yet to be known then theres a max of 39 kalos pokemon in each area non post game total atleast which would mean 117 instead of the rumoured 70 but this is all speculation

Last edited:

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    as far as i know its just a list of the pokemon in order and theres been pics that correlate with the numbers i have no idea who or how he is getting his info
    doesnt say if he caught or saw them, it could be a list of information somewhat gathered from other leakers i have no idea

https://pastebin.com/B6PyQy2Y coastal no sign of mountain yet sabrewulf posted them i find it odd both only go up to 150

if they are correct so far coastal has 12 new pokemon, possibly 44 as there is 32 unseen pokemon and central has 33 with 6 unseen pokemon so if they are split evenly which is yet to be known then theres a max of 39 kalos pokemon in each area non post game total atleast

Hmm... If it continues to another 150, than the 70 rumors...? :'(
    Then the possibility is, it will end up like DP -- not all new Pokemon were included in Sinnoh Dex.
    Gen VI = All Stars Generation. :/

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    omg 150 pokedex! like gen 1! with the amount of throwbacks this gen thats likely plus 1 legendary per area? yveltal in mountain or coastal xerneas in central and z fills in the gap for the third area

Hmm... If it continues to another 150, than the 70 rumors...? :'(
    Then the possibility is, it will end up like DP -- not all new Pokemon were included in Sinnoh Dex.
    Gen VI = All Stars Generation. :/
    i added more speculations and found an interesting pattern

Last edited:

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    omg 150 pokedex! like gen 1! with the amount of throwbacks this gen thats likely plus 1 legendary per area? yveltal in mountain or coastal xerneas in central and z fills in the gap for the third area

i added more speculations and found an interesting pattern

The direction of your speculations are right,
    because Gen VI was made to appeal those damn Gen I fans,
    while it is interesting to note that the original Sinnoh Dex had 151 too!
    As I said earlier, Gen VI is following Gen IV's route, yet an improvise version.
    We'll see what leaks and rumors will sufface later.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    if pastebin guy is right and we assume each area is 150 minus the legendaries then its all one big throwback and soft confirms a pokemon z or at least 3rd legendary i am now going through central and then coastal to see what the generation spread is in each and if there is the same number in each area which if true means at least 33-39 kalos in each area making the total 99 or 117 kalos not 70

Years
    The direction of your speculations are right,
    because Gen VI was made to appeal those damn Gen I fans,
    while it is interesting to note that the original Sinnoh Dex had 151 too!
    As I said earlier, Gen VI is following Gen IV's route, yet an improvise version.
    We'll see what leaks and rumors will sufface later.

lol Genwunners :P

But yeah, I'm surprised they're pulling a Diamond & Pearl on us there in the three different areas of Kalos. Like, they're going to have 150 Pokemon in each area? I was guessing they'd do this, because of the sheer number of old Pokemon returning.

Reactions: Sun
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    Found this on The Serebii forums: Braixen evolution will have 2 Forms ! The X form AND the Y form ! I got this idea from looking 3 photos . which are below .
    In the First Picture we can see Braixen Evolving , And we can Barely see the shape of the Braixen evolution , which perfecty matches with the Shape of the Pokemon we see in the Picture Number 2.
    Now The pokemon we seen in the Picture Number 2 holds a Wooden Stick which has the shape of the word Y , Plus as I said it completly matches with the The Pictute Number 1 of the evolution ( Picture Number 1 is from Leaks ).
    Ok Now for the X form . I believe almost everyone has already seen the Leaked Braixen's evolution . Delphox . It seems to be legit , cause its has a lot of chances to be legit cause it is from Leaks . Well In the Picture Number 3 we see Delphox , BUT if we take a closer look we can see that its body shape looks almost like an X . With those Clues I ended up with this Idea.
    The Idea that Braixen's Evolution will have 2 Forms is just an Idea that I had and I dont clame that it is true But I am thinking Why not ? Even Charizard got 2 Forms and after that I believe everything is possible, It was just very interesting and I hope you guys would enjoy it . Greetings Suicune5ever or SHStaimer
    Also check my signature to find an another Spoiler Tag with a link to see Those 3 Pictures.

What do yous think? Heres the pic https://instagram.com/p/fAZnt2INby/

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
    Wow I noticed a few X/Y gameplay footage there among their pics and there's two that really caught my eye and I could really speculate on:

According to this pic it appears the protagonist is new to Vaniville Town, instantly reminding me of the protagonist in Ruby, Sapphire & Emerald being originally from Johto and moving to Hoenn.

And here's a closer look at the new Fletchling evo, Fletchinder. It's apparently going to be the middle stage in Fletchling's evolution line, evolving from Fletchling and then eventually evolving into Talonflame.

Yeah I do admit it is quite early, but at least we got some information out of it so it worked out well on the speculation side.

With the whole nostalgia marketing of the 1st gen (genwunners are so freaking happy right now with the new charizard...) and that the protagonist is new to Vaniville town + the return of the (apearently) ENTIRE gen 1 pokedex....i have come to the conclusion the player is from Kanto and\or kalos is connected to kanto and thus indirectly connected to Johto.

And what the hell canadians and italians got pokemon x and y?!
    And i was extremly excited to go, buy a 3DS and then buy Pokemon Y but NOW i guess i'll have to change my plans because GF is making pokemon X obliterate pokemon Y !

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    So apparently there are leaked images of the Kalos starters final evolutions!!
    Ill Go ahead and post them under a spoiler - click at your own risk!

Spoiler:

There has been no official confirmation yet, but i think they look pretty legit...
    These are on this thread a few pages back

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    Found this on The Serebii forums: Braixen evolution will have 2 Forms ! The X form AND the Y form ! I got this idea from looking 3 photos . which are below .
    In the First Picture we can see Braixen Evolving , And we can Barely see the shape of the Braixen evolution , which perfecty matches with the Shape of the Pokemon we see in the Picture Number 2.
    Now The pokemon we seen in the Picture Number 2 holds a Wooden Stick which has the shape of the word Y , Plus as I said it completly matches with the The Pictute Number 1 of the evolution ( Picture Number 1 is from Leaks ).
    Ok Now for the X form . I believe almost everyone has already seen the Leaked Braixen's evolution . Delphox . It seems to be legit , cause its has a lot of chances to be legit cause it is from Leaks . Well In the Picture Number 3 we see Delphox , BUT if we take a closer look we can see that its body shape looks almost like an X . With those Clues I ended up with this Idea.
    The Idea that Braixen's Evolution will have 2 Forms is just an Idea that I had and I dont clame that it is true But I am thinking Why not ? Even Charizard got 2 Forms and after that I believe everything is possible, It was just very interesting and I hope you guys would enjoy it . Greetings Suicune5ever or SHStaimer
    Also check my signature to find an another Spoiler Tag with a link to see Those 3 Pictures.

What do yous think?
    If (A BIG IF) this is true, then the other 2 starters will also have alternate forms? They can't be partial to only one starter. This might also actually explain why GEN 6th pokemon don't have mega evolutions. Maybe this is a new concept that is gonna be introduced in Kalos!...We have already seen it with vivillon! We have had pokemon with dual forms before but never starters. ..is there any rule which says starters cannot have more than one form?? Don't think so! Not getting my hopes up but maybe..just maybe there is a shimmer of hope left for the Final Evolutions of starters to redeem themselves !

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    70 sounds just too small even for the game. Most have already been found through Central and Costal Pokedexes if I'm reading things right. between 70 and 90 does however seem to be where we're aiming for unless gamefreak really does pull another sinnoh on us and a lot of new/evolutions aren't available until Post game.

Spoiler:

Photo proof that Venusaur does not have 2 forms.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I'm speculating the game time will be longer than usual.
    100+ is the number of seen Pokemon that most of us reached before battling Elite Four,
    while Kalos has at least 450 Pokemon in their Pokedex... Wow xO

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    If (A BIG IF) this is true, then the other 2 starters will also have alternate forms? They can't be partial to only one starter. This might also actually explain why GEN 6th pokemon don't have mega evolutions. Maybe this is a new concept that is gonna be introduced in Kalos!...We have already seen it with vivillon! We have had pokemon with dual forms before but never starters. ..is there any rule which says starters cannot have more than one form?? Don't think so! Not getting my hopes up but maybe..just maybe there is a shimmer of hope left for the Final Evolutions of starters to redeem themselves !
    Unless the the link of the picture I put up is fake it's very evident,In my opinion,that the final evo in that picture isnt like the one which has been leaked..So hopefully this makes up for them not having mega evos

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014

What do yous think? Heres the pic https://instagram.com/p/fAZnt2INby/
    i only saw one evo in action and it wasnt a big pokemon but nothing stuck out it was a ball with light beams bursting out but no extra stuff like the size hmmm but i could easily be wrong

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back