• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Did anyone post or already take a look at this?
    https://m.imgur.com/a/jiahd
    WARNING: XY Spoilers! But I think this is an acceptable source.

EDIT: Sorry it's the mobile version. I can only visit here via my phone.

Yeah I saw that person's Imgur there, and found out about Flabebe, Spritzee, Furfrou and Tyrunt's stats thanks to screenshots they provided.

I was thinking the same, when I saw Bunnelby's evolution.
    It cracked me up, it looked like a character from Rayman Raving Rabbids or the giant rabbit from Wallace and Gromit.
    I prefer Bidoof though, so no thanks! Hahaha! xD

I hate to say Bunnelby's evo looks so creepy and weird! I'm guessing he's just as derpy as Bidoof unfortunately. At least he's a Normal/Ground-type which is cool I guess. It's really funny that we are getting pleased a lot by some Pokemon only for their evolutions to disappoint us.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Did anyone post or already take a look at this?
    https://m.imgur.com/a/jiahd
    WARNING: XY Spoilers! But I think this is an acceptable source.

EDIT: Sorry it's the mobile version. I can only visit here via my phone.
    this completely confirms malakai to be trolling lol as he says farfetch'd and dunsparce gets evo's
    and that shows dunsparce with no space next to it lol

what do people think of the town map? i like that they made it so you know where each of the areas are so if you need to fill in your mountain dex you know what areas are or aren't helpful

Politoed after Poliwrath in Johto dex, Bellosom after Vileplume in both Hoenn and Johto dex,
    Gallade after Gardevoir in Sinnoh. So it is impossible to slip in a random Pokemon in between.

Moreover that member could not even post a real proof, it's just a Dragonite with no purpose. :/
    it was of dragonite mega-evolving i think which i doubt to be real or its stone would be Dragonite? or Dragoniteite or Dragonitenite lol

Last edited:

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I hate to say Bunnelby's evo looks so creepy and weird! I'm guessing he's just as derpy as Bidoof unfortunately. At least he's a Normal/Ground-type which is cool I guess. It's really funny that we are getting pleased a lot by some Pokemon only for their evolutions to disappoint us.

I wondered what did the GF crew encountered in France... What caused them to ugly-fy the evos. Lol
    this completely confirms malakai to be trolling lol as he says farfetch'd and dunsparce gets evo's
    and that shows dunsparce with no space next to it lol

I thought exactly the same! Cheers!
    Knew he was troll, he couldn't even provide an exclusive screenies. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I wondered what did GF crew encountered in France... What caused them to ugly-fy the evos. Lol

I thought exactly the same! Cheers!
    Knew he was troll, he couldn't even provide an exclusive screenies. :)
    yeah i wonder why he did it? lol what tipped me off was the greninja fennekin remark

anyone got any really new info yet?

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Spoiler:

That cupcake pokemon

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    What really bothers me about the design is that "hair". It looks like grandma hair.
    lol yeah its weird though i like that they are connected slurpuff the meringue based pokemon has super sensitive sense of smell and aromatisse is able to give off a variety of smells its unlikely but what about if you trade them with eachother they evolve? that'd be cool

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    What really bothers me about the design is that "hair". It looks like grandma hair.
    Grandma hair lol. Spot on. Lazy design. GF just filling up the pokdex i guess, they do that with some pokemon every generation. But if there are only 70 new this time, they can't afford to do that. I don't mind these small cute pokemon. But that is NOT cute. Same goes for Bunnelby's evolution. Pancham is cute though.

Reactions: Sun
    Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Can you guys explain to me where the rumor of only 70 came from, Im trying to find a source but no luck.

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
    Years
    Has everyone forgotten the fact that you can sit on benches?!?!?! Anyway, that aside, 9 days to go, really can't hold my excitement in. Ohhh, I really can't wait, I keep looking for more info!!!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Who is malakai? I keep seeing him mentioned but I don't know what he was leaking.

Slurpuff is pretty cool. It's a turn around because in my opinion Spritzee had more potential than Swirlix but Swirlix turned out better than Spritzee in the end. They complement each other well though, Aromatisse makes the smells and Slurpuff can pick them up.

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Apparently the official US Pokemon X & Y site says this Swirlix evo (called Slurpuff) is classified as the "Meringue Pokemon" so it seems to be more of a meringue than a cupcake.

I see, they use that to decorate cookies right? Man I haven't eaten those in a long time.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    i like the concepts they are very french in nature swirlix being cotton candy which supposedly originates from europe so around france if not from france and slurpuff is meringue which is a french dessert and the other is fragrances which is very french and i also mentionewd before about the conection about smell

Who is malakai? I keep seeing him mentioned but I don't know what he was leaking.

Slurpuff is pretty cool. It's a turn around because in my opinion Spritzee had more potential than Swirlix but Swirlix turned out better than Spritzee in the end. They complement each other well though, Aromatisse makes the smells and Slurpuff can pick them up.
    dw bout him it was all crap lol even before someone posted the stuff from joshua(cant remember name but he had a shaymin in his profile pic) that disproved it

Can you guys explain to me where the rumor of only 70 came from, Im trying to find a source but no luck.
    ask joshuabilly/billyjoshua i cant remember his name he is the main person saying it he has a xerneas in his profile pic so that'll help you figure out who i meant lol

Last edited:
    Reactions: Sun

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Guys, if the title of this thread wasn't any clearer, the idea here is to discuss any of the leaks and spoilers that are currently swarming the internet. If you want to discuss the new Swirlix and Spritzee evolutions, then there's a thread for that, Two new evolutions - Fairy types.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back