• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    7th badge is apparently Psychic. That's the rumor right now.
    If that 7th Gym turns out to be a Psychic type, take my word Game Freak, Yuck!
    Psychic eh? Very odd, since it didn't look like it screamed Psychic to me. I'm starting to wonder if it was that Gym with the moving walls and stuff that was in the very first trailer we saw back in January?

Ermahgerd! I totally forgot about that 'moving wall' Gym. :(

Years
    Ah! Totally forgot about Fantina in the original Japanese version as English speaking. Thanks for correcting me! I smell England to be our next region! Lol ^^

It's most likely Poison but still... :P
    If that would turn out to be a real Dark type Gym, please make it a disco-gym!
    Gym that will only operate in the evening and will have a Zedd-esque Gym Theme! ^^ ^^ ^^

lol I see what you did there, but I don't think that represents Dark-type in general. It's supposed to represent dirty tactics and tricks and stuff like that. But still I'm wondering what countries could inspire the next gen region. (I want 7th Gen region to be based on my native Australia! It would be perfect to make into a Pokemon region!)

Actually the 7th gym badge looks like it could be Dream Dust or whatever from Munna and Musharna.

But as I was going to say earlier, you can't really tell by just the silhouettes. A bit disappointing that there probably is no Dark Gym once again

Oh yeah I didn't think of that smoke that Musharna emits. That was the only thing relating to Psychic I could think as far as 7th Gym badge's design goes. But yeah, I do agree that with just the silhouettes it sure is hard to guess the types.

And yeah I am sad a Dark Gym got shafted once again. Someone at Game Freak must really hate Dark-types.

Reactions: Sun
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2017
    I've saw that the highest level pokemon 3rd GL is lv32 hawlchua this gen is gonna be most challenging probably.

Years
    The apparent pokemon the Gym Leader has are Sigyliph, Slowking and Meowstic.

Meowstic is probably going to be their star Pokemon, since the "star Pokemon" of Gym Leaders is usually something from the featured region. But still, nice to see Sigilyph is in the game, I loved that thing ever since my Black 2 playthrough.

And also someone linked this review of X and Y on a Spanish gaming site that shows some good video footage of the game, I love the new signs that show when you enter a new location. Very French-looking I have to say.

Also, the third video shows Route 7. This route was apparently shown in one of the earlier trailers, since it had that stone building with the flag hanging at the front, the river and that patch of flowers. Also, it appears that might be the route which Snorlax is shown blocking the bridge if you look carefully. But still, you'll see loads of great locations from the videos!

One video also showed the inside of the Tower of Mastery in Shalour City, which has a statue of Mega Lucario.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2019
    I think that we can safety say that remakes of r/s will happen now. Either that, or we will be able to go to Hoenn in x/y. That quote is just too direct not to be hinting at remakes. (If the quote actually exists of course)

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I think that we can safety say that remakes of r/s will happen now. Either that, or we will be able to go to Hoenn in x/y. That quote is just too direct not to be hinting at remakes. (If the quote actually exists of course)
    yeah im more inclined to see it in these games maybe he brings you there or it makes no sense why he'd say it

Jigglymilk

Night Of The Final Day
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    instagram[.]com/p/fBZCrFqYdl/

Please tell me those ghost pokemon are real!!! I NEED MY GHOST TYPE! Pumpkaboo is too cute to turn out fake :(

Years

Yeah I do agree with you, that quote really is foreshadowing Ruby & Sapphire remakes I have to admit. I mean, I'm starting to imagine how nice Hoenn would look in full 3D, and the Hoenn Confirmed jokes will still be popping up even more than ever.

instagram[.]com/p/fBZCrFqYdl/

Please tell me those ghost pokemon are real!!! I NEED MY GHOST TYPE! Pumpkaboo is too cute to turn out fake :(

I can't seem to be able to link to it. Can you provide a direct link?

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2019
    yeah im more inclined to see it in these games maybe he brings you there or it makes no sense why he'd say it

After consideration, I don't think that we will see it in these games. If anything, I see Unova making an appearance. It has a lot of ties to Kalos, so it seems much more likely. Plus, I think that they may be listening to what a lot of people have been asking for. They even responding to someone about it on Twitter, or some other website iirc. If they were to only include it in these games, and not give it its own fleshed out remake, I think that a lot of people will get angry. Especially those gen 3 fanboys. They will probably take it, but they will end up being disapointed with it.

HUF_DBC

I really hope that means we can go to Hoenn in the after game of X and Y!!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    After consideration, I don't think that we will see it in these games. If anything, I see Unova making an appearance. It has a lot of ties to Kalos, so it seems much more likely. Plus, I think that they may be listening to what a lot of people have been asking for. They even responding to someone about it on Twitter, or some other website iirc. If they were to only include it in these games, and not give it its own fleshed out remake, I think that a lot of people will get angry. Especially those gen 3 fanboys. They will probably take it, but they will end up being disapointed with it.
    but he says it too specifically to you like if he said hoenn is great maybe you will get to see it soon id think it would be hinting at a full remake so either some one is trolling or im more inclined to believe its in these games

Typhon

'sup
    Years
    I just added some new Pokémon to the leaked/rumored list. ^^
    I must say that a lot of them do look cute, and some cool, but an Instagrammer just leaked something that looks like Orotto's pre-evolution, and it looks super nice. <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back