• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I just added some new Pokémon to the leaked/rumored list. ^^
    I must say that a lot of them do look cute, and some cool but a photoshopper could of sneaked one in. :/

I'm surprised we haven't seen many fakes surface lately. And then again we all thought Binacle and Greninja were fake when we first saw them.

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Meowstic is probably going to be their star Pokemon, since the "star Pokemon" of Gym Leaders is usually something from the featured region. But still, nice to see Sigilyph is in the game, I loved that thing ever since my Black 2 playthrough.

And also someone linked this review of X and Y on a Spanish gaming site that shows some good video footage of the game, I love the new signs that show when you enter a new location. Very French-looking I have to say.

Also, the third video shows Route 7. This route was apparently shown in one of the earlier trailers, since it had that stone building with the flag hanging at the front, the river and that patch of flowers. Also, it appears that might be the route which Snorlax is shown blocking the bridge if you look carefully. But still, you'll see loads of great locations from the videos!

One video also showed the inside of the Tower of Mastery in Shalour City, which has a statue of Mega Lucario.

The reviewer said something interesting about a new move "Campo de Hierba" which means Leaf Valley (probably translated different in English) it says the moves recovers Puntos de Salud which means HP.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    The reviewer said something interesting about a new move "Campo de Hierba" which means Leaf Valley (probably translated different in English) it says the moves recovers Puntos de Salud which means HP.
    could be the new move forests cure? or do we know what that move does?

Typhon

'sup
    Years
    I'm surprised we haven't seen many fakes surface lately. And then again we all thought Binacle and Greninja were fake when we first saw them.
    The fakes are probably not surfacing, since most photos are being leaked rn, and if we see a fake picture I'm sure a few people will be able to tell it out. But however there is a chance of good photoshoppers sneaking in the pictures.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    Am thinking if the rumour is true about Ralts being Y-Exclusive, the position of it and Flabebe in the PokeDEX would suggest that Flabebe's line, suggestively a trio evolution like Ralts, is X-Exclusive.

Jigglymilk

Night Of The Final Day
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    Yeah I do agree with you, that quote really is foreshadowing Ruby & Sapphire remakes I have to admit. I mean, I'm starting to imagine how nice Hoenn would look in full 3D, and the Hoenn Confirmed jokes will still be popping up even more than ever.

I can't seem to be able to link to it. Can you provide a direct link?

I would but I'm not sure how to on iOS :/ can someone please link the ghost pokes? :D

Years
    Hoenn won't be in X/Y, it wouldn't fit in at all and some sort of hint or indication would've came up much earlier than now.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, but at least it means we could be seeing Ruby & Sapphire remakes being a possibility now. And then again, we usually sometimes get some shout-outs to other regions by either stuff we see or even through character dialogue.

Typhon

'sup
    Years
    If it is part of a dialogue in game, it still could be a future reference to games including Hoenn coming our way in some years. Now all we need is a Gym Leader and it's pretty much confirmed! ;)
    Masuda's favourite game was R/S/E, I'm sure he said it in one of his Twitter posts. I doubt that they would reveal a R/S remake in Gen 7, I think that the R/S remakes will come around a year after X&Y. That is, if they do ever come. They better! ;D

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    If it is part of a dialogue in game, it still could be a future reference to games including Hoenn coming our way in some years. Now all we need is a Gym Leader and it's pretty much confirmed! ;)
    well he specifically referenced hoenn and seeing it in due time iirc so yeah its either end game or remakes im hoping end game but a full remake would probably be better

Years
    Am thinking if the rumour is true about Ralts being Y-Exclusive, the position of it and Flabebe in the PokeDEX would suggest that Flabebe's line, suggestively a trio evolution like Ralts, is X-Exclusive.

Where did you hear about this? Provide some evidence.

If I recall, when they officially revealed Flabebe, I don't recall them even mentioning it was version-exclusive, let alone confirming it. Version exclusives usually tend to have similarities in appearance, type and/or stat distribution.

Masuda's favourite game was R/S/E, I'm sure he said it in one of his Twitter posts. I doubt that they would reveal a R/S remake in Gen 7, I think that the R/S remakes will come around a year after X&Y. That is, if they do ever come. They better! ;D

So Masuda even admitted we could get a Ruby & Sapphire remake this generation? I guess the dialogue that Joe mentioned earlier seems to be even more proving that we could be seeing it come around next year or something. Now to wait if it will be proven true...

HUF_DBC

I would love for Hoenn to be included in X and Y, but I see a better possibility of it getting its own full remake.

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Got some info on Megas, apparently you can have as many pokemon hold MegaStones as you want in battle. The only restriction you have is that you can only MegaEvolve one per battle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back