• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monte Blanc

The White Rabbit
Years
  • I have a question for you all.

What are the chances that they would give us new Pokémon through SpotPass (other than events)? Is it actually possible for them to edit certain patches of the grass through SpotPass so they could introduce new species of Pokémon? I mean, SpotPass is basically just DLC, right?

Nintendo confirmed that X & Y would not be receiving any form of DLC that would alter the game in any way. That isn't to say we won't still receive event Pokemon (Obviously) but we will not be receiving downloads that alter terrain, Pokemon encounters, battles, storyline, or other aspects of the game.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    1. CAPSLOCK make all your points very valid. Period.

2. Official spoilers are "world class" in comparison to the leaks. Interesting. Your point is basd on what? The official iPRO - the International Pokémon Rating Organisation, of which you are in the board of directors? Some designs are better than others, and the other way round. This is pokémon, this happened since gen 1, deal with it.

3. Newsflash - as Sweets Witch just posted above, Serebii stated the following on october 1st: "In regards to leaks coming out, we're unable to post due to legal reasons, as seen in 2010 when we received a cease and desist due to the volume of leaks we posted."

4. How exactly, oh great omniscient mastermind, did you come up with the 2% chance??

-.-'
    Do i really have to be on IPRO to say that a Tyrantrum is better than a Diggersby? ;) Just what i felt. I said clearly my view is that these are not world class and the response of social networking sites hasn't been that great! It's what i personally feel(regarding the plot) and i can see a very bleak possibility of Nintendo doing it.
    . I came up with the 2% possibility based on the 2 reasons i mentioned which make me feel that this MIGHT ( A VERY BIG MIGHT) be a plot.

12th is not far away. I guess everything will be cleared by then. Though i don't think it is going to happen and these are in fact real.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2017

We've heard a smidgeon of news from Kenpachi about rematching the Elite Four as shown below, but nothing about Gym Leaders yet. But I still stand by what I said earlier. I would LOVE for the PWT to make a return. I loved fighting all of the previous Gym Leaders and Champions <3.

Spoiler:

lol why? it's like DP
    this make me more convinced that there will be Pokemon Z.

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
    Years
  • The problem with this gen is that pretty much everything that wasn't in CoroCoro is lackluster. It sounds like GF leaked all their bangs while hoping people wouldn't notice the shortcomings when the games were released. But, in terms of Pokémon designs, there are quite a few turds among all the fresh fruit.

There's also concern that the metagame may become broken with the boosts given by Pokémon Amie, as well as the sheer power of some Mega forms. But maybe this is a good thing since Smogon has never been as ban happy as in 5th gen, and realizing there's too many broken things might make people start thinking about not taking the competitive scene so seriously.

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    Nintendo confirmed that X & Y would not be receiving any form of DLC that would alter the game in any way. That isn't to say we won't still receive event Pokemon (Obviously) but we will not be receiving downloads that alter terrain, Pokemon encounters, battles, storyline, or other aspects of the game.

when and where was this said? if your talking about the round table i dont believe thats what they said

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
    Years
  • There's also concern that the metagame may become broken with the boosts given by Pokémon Amie, as well as the sheer power of some Mega forms. But maybe this is a good thing since Smogon has never been as ban happy as in 5th gen, and realizing there's too many broken things might make people start thinking about not taking the competitive scene so seriously.

The easy solution would to just ban the Mega stone in all tiers that it's too powerful for. Kinda like what they did with Soul dew and the Lati twins. As for Amie, Is there confirmation that it's happening with multiplayer? I don't think GF would give the cold shoulder to competitive battlers, Especially after they gave us a new way to EV train.

Last edited:

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
  • I've just been told the Pokémon X & Y guide will be released on October the 11th on the shop i work in. It will be hard no to look at it all day long ahah.
    What do you think there will be on that book?

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I've just been told the Pokémon X & Y guide will be released on October the 11th on the shop i work in. It will be hard no to look at it all day long ahah.

"Key Features
    A complete walkthrough of all the Gym Badges
    Detailed information on all the new game features, from Sky Battles and Horde Encounters to Pokémon-Amie and more
    A guide to where to find hidden items and special Pokémon - with a location index
    Hints on the best ways to use Roller Skate, ride Pokémon and challenge Gym Leaders
    Helpful tips and tricks for getting the most out of the PSS and online play
    An updated type matchup chart that includes the all-new Fairy type
    Route map to guide you through the Kalos region"

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I've just been told the Pokémon X & Y guide will be released on October the 11th on the shop i work in. It will be hard no to look at it all day long ahah.
    game features gym badges E4 Kalos map item locations, i would hope for pokemon locations and rarity as well. one thing on the amazon page it says from Sky Battles and Horde Encounters to Pokémon-Amie and more! i wonder what the more is i know of honey and how it works in this game and berry trees are in it too but i can't think of any other features besides ev training anyone know of any others?

also this is kind of unrelated but did anyone else used to play conkers as a kid?
    i only bring it up as chespin and co are chestnuts and it reminded me of the game

Last edited:

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
  • Okay :)

Because we don't have any details about the book ahah
    I was just wondering if there will be the full pokédex or not

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Here is the list of all the new pokémons:

I don't know if there is any list of the Kalos full dex and of the national dex around the internet.
    so there is only 89 new pokemon including mega Pokemon? thats lower than i expected i was expecting mid 90's-100's
    also theres pics of riding a mamoswine in an icey area so it seems gogoat line is grass and urban areas rhyhorn in rocky area's and now mamo in icey

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
  • so there is only 89 new pokemon including mega Pokemon? thats lower than i expected i was expecting mid 90's-100's

I don't think we know all Mega-Evolutions, since nobody caught all the catchable pokémons of the game. There might be some others!
    And we can always hope for new events pokémons

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back