• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I know you weren't quoting me, but I was just looking at the picture so here ya go! Granbull is one mean looking fairy. I'm surprised they took away the normal type!

Spoiler:

Oh , I forgot this Pokemon even existed !!!

Years
  • Its not a hint. We've gone through this with B/W people. THERE ARE NO HINTS. These are Easter Eggs. There are MORE references to Sinnoh than the two Easter Egg Hoenn references. They are JUST EASTER EGGS.

Do you have a picture of the Pure Fairy Granbull?

There are no hints. These are Easter Eggs. There are more references to Sinnoh than there are to Hoenn. People need to calm down and stop snagged every single straw they see. B/W and B2W2 have shown us that there were NEVER any hints in the game. Stop being so desperate.

I wouldn't so far as to calling them desperate. Ruby and Sapphire were really amazing games and if you think about it logically the difference in graphics have been great enough to warrant a remake aside from all the references to the game in X and Y. I don't know why some of you guys really hate the idea of a ruby and sapphire remake, you sound like a genwunner in my opinion. If you dislike the game I wouldn't say nothing at all instead of crushing other peoples hope.

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Here are female Meowstic stats if they haven't been posted. There's also a new Fairy move.

Spoiler:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Swirlix's stats.

Just by looking at those stats, it looks...kinda weak offensive-wise (around 50 in Special Attack, 30-40 in Attack), but it does have decent Defense.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    I wouldn't so far as to calling them desperate. Ruby and Sapphire were really amazing games and if you think about it logically the difference in graphics have been great enough to warrant a remake aside from all the references to the game in X and Y. I don't know why some of you guys really hate the idea of a ruby and sapphire remake, you sound like a genwunner in my opinion. If you dislike the game I wouldn't say nothing at all instead of crushing other peoples hope.

At this point they've been attacking anything that has the slightest chance of having meaning to a reference to Hoenn. That is desperation. It happened through out B/W/B2/W2 only to prove that their hints were not hints. I has carried over into Gen 6. Yes its being desperate because any old thing qualifies for a hint to remakes now. I mean seriously. Using the color scheme for the legends? A vague mention of another region? Other than the old couple and the hot spring, there are no "Hints" or references to hint towards remakes. The old couple and the hot spring are also easter eggs, just as the funny speaking Rocket and the married Aqua/Magma grunts were in Gen 5.

Twisting a reference and easter egg to the point that you are trying to sell it off as a hint not only to others but yourself is a desperate attempt to grab at straws.

You also do not know what a Genwunner is so don't try to throw the term around until you learn how to use it. My favorite generation to date is Gen 5. I use FACTS to formulate what I've said. I don't grasp around desperately at any little thing and push it off as a god sent miracle meaning.

A Genwunner is a person who believes that nothing exists after generation 1. Not even this new generation. Nothing exists past 151. There is no Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos. THAT is a Genwunner.

As for my stand against remakes: There is no proof that they will make them. They have expressed that they have no intention of reusing a lot of older ideas. They have said that with this generation their focus is just in advancing the Pokemon world forward. So they are moving further down the timeline.

We're at the point where the desperate attempt to find a vague hint are being made fun of, and even to me its something I'd rather not see pushed further. Hoenn is not my favorite region but at the same time it is not my least favorite region. That honor goes to Johto.

There is no point in a Gen 3 remake. If there are any hints, they all point to Gen 1 (which lets be completely honest. Not even I want another remake even if I'd prefer it over Hoenn).

I'd rather them put the Gen 3 games on the 3DS market so we can get digital copies that have working clocks rather than them giving another rehash with barely anything different seeing as the remakes are always the same exact story with minor changes. I'd also rather they keep progressing forward than pandering to the older generations. If they have to pander then do something like what they are doing now. Use the publicity of the older to market the newer.

moltres in the gameView attachment 69879

also looks like the dex areas go beyond 150

Is this Post E4? That's an awesome find. I wonder if they just keep adding to the existing Pokedexs because they are normally found in those areas or if its something else. Are there any other pictures that go over the 150 mark?

I know they said Mewtwo and Torchic do not appear in the regional Pokedex though so we can rule those two out.

Spoiler:

Swirlix's stats.

Just by looking at those stats, it looks...kinda weak offensive-wise (around 50 in Special Attack, 30-40 in Attack), but it does have decent Defense.

To be honest....I never really pictured anything other than the retyped Fairies being of any use. So far my expectations are standing firm.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    I am gonna go with an assumption that one pokemon from each elite four's team will have a mega stone. Gardevoir( the champion's pokemon) is confirmed isn't it? Also the selection of the pokemon makes me feel one of the 4 is a mega even if he/she doesn't use it. 1. Scizor .2. Chandelure? .3. Druddigon. 4. Gyarados
    honestly I think torkoal will be the fire mega! :D If it is then my team will be all kalos bar him

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2017
    I knew there's something familiar, I can swear Diantha is the same person as Sheena from the Arcues movie :
    [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!
    [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    What's the manly in her?, it doesn't look that for me.

If you remove the hair spikes behind her head, put her in pants to hide her leg's figure and put her arms down in a less feminine way with a regular shirt she'd look like a boy. At first I thought it was some drag character even though I know GF wouldn't do something like that.

Its gotta be the bushy eyebrows. Those are typically for men in Japanese art. Women usually get sleek eyebrows and guys get thick, bushy ones.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • Granbull being completely retyped makes me hopeful for Togekiss. Unless thats been confirmed, already.

Reactions: Sun
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back