• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So no new Alolan forms huh?

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    It has become increasingly more likely that there be no new alolan forms. However, we could see some when games are released even though the chance is small.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Presumably there's another trailer next week which still could reveal new Alolan forms, after that though I wouldn't expect to see any announcements since the games will be released the following Friday.

Last edited:

Sytiourious

#PopplioDefenseSquad
    Years
    I wouldn't lose hope. GF does from time to time like to surprise us. I feel that there will be more Alolan forms, but not as much that were added in S/M. This will be the last Pokemon game before they move it to the switch, so I feel like they will go all-in on this game. Not saying that they will have an Alolan form for ALL Kanto pokemon, but still.

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    It is official. No new alolan forms. They were not important for the games anyway. Obviously z moves were the returning feature.

Back