• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

so...uh.....uh....

Years
    I can be rather spacey, so it happens more often then I'd like, that I have to figure out what in the world I meant to say. XD Although this recent example was the worst.

Phone at Work: *ring ring!*
    Me: *pick up* Thank you for calling [Pizza Place], this is... uh... Samantha, how can I help you?
    The District Manager: You had to think about your name for a second?
    Me: Uh, yes? :D *facepalm*

Yes. I picked up the phone and had to think about my own name. I don't know what in the world happened.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
    Oh yes. In fact, it happened in my English class today. We were told to write one misconception people thought about you, and my friend ask me, and well, I was panicking a little because my misconception about him was a little mean (i thought he was gay -_-) so i had to search my mind for a different answer.... :3

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    I can be rather spacey, so it happens more often then I'd like, that I have to figure out what in the world I meant to say. XD Although this recent example was the worst.

Phone at Work: *ring ring!*
    Me: *pick up* Thank you for calling [Pizza Place], this is... uh... Samantha, how can I help you?
    The District Manager: You had to think about your name for a second?
    Me: Uh, yes? :D *facepalm*

Yes. I picked up the phone and had to think about my own name. I don't know what in the world happened.
    Oh, god. This is win.

Erm, anyways. It doesn't usually happened to me, since I (sort of) think before I speak, but it happens to me when I'm nervous. The latest example was for my oral exam, really! The topic was something I did not care about so I didn't have anything to say, I went 'uh.. uh.. uh' for a bout a second or two, and realized that It meant duduction of marks so I just said anything that popped out of my head. D:

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    all day at school i've been assigned to introduce myself by teachers, i get a little shaky when all the attention is directed at me but once i manage to get something out i get pretty chatty without hesitation. that is, until i reach the conclusion of my speech, at which point i get really awkward and say things like "so.................yeahhhhhhhhhh"

Sewzie

Too sexy for my shirt.
    Years
    Yes, but not in a lot of situations, since I make sure beforehand that I'm well-prepared (if it's something that should be done in public, like, say, a speech). Though I sometimes make slip-ups, and I utter an "umm" once in a while.
    Oh, and I also tend to say my "umm"s and "uhh"s more often when I talk on the phone.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I do that sometimes when I am thinking about something totally different than what I was recently talking about.

Back