• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So, um...how about this weather?

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    What's your ideal temperature? Do you like to keep it cool, cold, warm, hot?

I prefer to keep it on the cooler side, both indoors and outdoors, so I typically set my a/c to around 67F. Hot days make me so grumpy so fast. I love once autumn starts to hit and the weather is actually enjoyable during the day and even gets pretty chilly at night. Cold weather in Winter is just about the most wonderful thing ever.
    tumblr_ma6t9wVW4p1qid2nw.gif

I do love warm weather, it's just when it gets sweltering that I really can't stand it. It makes everything so much more tiring, I guess. What about you guys?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hot!
    I just, get used to it here!
    The temperature in the Summer is 37-40 C.
    To be honest, I don't really like cold. (But I love snow, lol)

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I like it baking hot. if I wake up and it's hot as heck I'm happy

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I like it somewhere inbetween, warm enough that I won't freeze but cold enough that I can wear long sleeves and pants without burning alive.

Someplace that isn't humid like a steam room would be cool.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I'd rather the room be cooler than hotter. That way I can cover up in bed and get comfortable.

If I'm too hot, it's difficult to get to sleep, since any level of heat that brings sweat brings discomfort.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I don't care what it is during the day, but I prefer to be cold at night before I go to bed so that I can get warm with the covers. If I am hot in bed, I get way too uncomfortable.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Excess heat makes it so that I become completely unable to let go of any stress plaguing me. I love the cold, especially a cool windy day that still has the sun peeking out of the clouds. You know, a lovely day where that ball of fusion energy isn't killing us.

Sadly as of now, it's Spring in Australia...
    ...I'm gonna be uncomfortable until March.

save me please

thetimeruler02

Spartan John 117
    Years
  • Actually I've two favorites.
    One is winter when I can sleep till noon keeping myself covered with warm clothes.
    Other is when heavy shower is taking place. Oh! I love the shower scene.

Years
  • I love the cold so much more than the heat. I live in the (not so) incredible desert of Arizona where it peaks at 120 degrees F in the summer. I'm really excited for winter to roll around, because we get 70 degree weather for the most part, so it is actually enjoyable to be outside.

Back