• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

so.....What month?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I was born in October, on the 23rd. I like it; Those two words sound cool together!

October is one of my favorite months. I like how the weather usually is during it, and the scenery is very pretty. Plus, the birthstone for it is pink, my favorite color!

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    +el is right, September rockies!
    Tought, I was born in April... Pretty good too ^ ^

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    Also, my gem for September is the Sapphire! I'm so happy, I have the Sapphire version! XD

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    I was born in January too. My birth stone is Garnet, My favorite stone ^^

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Flaming Torchic said:
    I was born in March, which is great since it is only a little while after Christmas, so I get more presents in a short amount of time. =D Not only that, but a lot of good games come out in March, so it's a pretty good month to be born in.
    March is a great month to be born in! I'm a March baby as well. I do like the spacing between March and Christmas too... it's close, but not too close. And true that a lot of good games come out then. A lot of people were born in March... I know a whole bunch of people born around my birthday. Also, another thing I like about March is that it's almost spring so all that snow is almost gone! And the birthstone for March is aquamarine! It's such a pretty light blue!

Back