• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

so.....What month?

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Teara said:
    Aha! I knew I heard that zomewhere! X3 Yea, now I remember, when I waz little I waz a zeriouz tomboy and waz mad becauze my birthztone waz a light pink XD
    I ztill like the pearl better though <_<

Oh yea! Go June...uhh, people! ''X3

That happened with my sister and me. She had this really cool green (or was it blue..) that she found in a store, so I was excited to see mine. She showed me over to mine to find some really like pink color. I don't have anything against pink, but... it's kind of awkward when boys tow something pink around, hehe.

Yeah Tig, that's one of the good things about June. Six months from your birthday, and six months to Christmas, hehe...

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    February for me. Too bad Valentine's Day is on that month, I despise that day X___x; My birthstone is Amethyst >D Its kinda purplish and blueish methinks. XD I so love it, I dun want no pink stone. XD

*dies*

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    March! Behold the power of the Leprechauns! XD

My birthstone is the Aquamarine, which is a light blue. Loving the color blue, I gladly accept it. =P Plus water is blue... And I love water... Blue is such a pretty color... Ah, blue. =D

Oo; I understand how ya feel, Jordan. It must be awkawrd to carry around a pink colored birthstone if you're a guy.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    I was born in the 22nd of January. Yup, yup. Garnet. Uniqueness. o.o; And all the stuff that comes with being born in that month.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    August!

I was born in august, the 17th (Its my birthday soon yay), It also makes me a leo, and im very proud of it lol! I love august! :laugh:

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I like the amethyst. It represents unpredicatbility and independence. Careful, Aquamarine peeps. Aquamarine represents being love slaves. XP I'm glad I'm not a love slave XD

*is jealous of August peeps* That means you guys are dramatic, intense, and caring for others. x.x; Also brave. I wanna be brave..

*dies*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Ooooh! What day? *wants to know Zodiac sign*

(As you all know, I have them all memorized and I'm very interested in them =D)

*dies*

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 27, 2009
    I was born in November, so Topaz is my birthstone. Not sure what that means about me, but whatever. ^^;

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    I have no idea what's my birthstone...what's a birthstone? XD
    But I'm born on July 25...(YES! :P)
    And my astrological sign is Leo.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I think August is Cat's eye or Ruby. Yes, there is a stone called Cat's Eye. XD I think, .___.;;

*dies*

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    CaRtOON said:
    I think August is Cat's eye or Ruby. Yes, there is a stone called Cat's Eye. XD I think, .___.;;

*dies*

I have a naame book that tells birthstones but I don't recall anything having to do with a cat. :P

Does your birthmark have anything to do with your birthstone?
    My friend said that he had a birthmark the shape of a emerald. XD..I think.

Back