• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

so.....What month?

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    ^ Teara you used the wrong quote XD

Oh and Blue January is garnet and it is red
    so.....What month?

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Lt. Surge said:
    ^ Teara you used the wrong quote XD

Oh and Blue January is garnet and it is red
    *cough* well technicaly you zaid that too...in your...quote *cough*<_<'' ...*runz to edit*

I think that'z a pretty color, I have zome really nice earingz of it ^_^
    ..but I ztill like my cloudy pearl X3

I don't know why but I uzed to think June'z ztone waz pink...hmm...I know I heard that zomewhere *_*

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    I just went to a website https://seemall.com/gems/bstones.html, and it tells you about the "Magical Uses" of birthstones, Here is mine TOPAZ

Energy - Projective
    Planets - Sun
    Element - Fire
    Deity - The Sun God
    Associated Metal - Gold
    Associated Stone - Tiger Eye
    Magical Powers - Projection, Healing, Money, Love.
    Yellow topaz is another gemstone that is used for protective purposes, specifically against envy, jealousy, intrigue, disease, death, negativity and lunacy. Mounted in gold it is said to enhance these properties, rings, wrist bracelets and necklaces with the stone next to the heart are thought to be the most projective.

When worn it is said that the stone relieves depression, anger, fear, greed and other negative emotions. It is also claimed as a projective stone against nightmares, restlessness and sleep walking along with regulation of the stomach and other digestive and internal organs. Because of it?s association with gold, it is used to bring or enhance the wearer's gold and money gathering abilities long used for money and wealth rituals.

Wearing topaz is said to bring friendship, better and deeper relationships and enhance ones ability to give and revive love

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Lt. Surge said:
    I just went to a website, and it tells you about the "Magical Uses" of birthstones, Here is mine Topaz

Energy - Projective
    Planets - Sun
    Element - Fire
    Deity - The Sun God
    Associated Metal - Gold
    Associated Stone - Tiger Eye
    Magical Powers - Projection, Healing, Money, Love.
    Yellow topaz is another gemstone that is used for protective purposes, specifically against envy, jealousy, intrigue, disease, death, negativity and lunacy. Mounted in gold it is said to enhance these properties, rings, wrist bracelets and necklaces with the stone next to the heart are thought to be the most projective.

When worn it is said that the stone relieves depression, anger, fear, greed and other negative emotions. It is also claimed as a projective stone against nightmares, restlessness and sleep walking along with regulation of the stomach and other digestive and internal organs. Because of it's association with gold, it is used to bring or enhance the wearer's gold and money gathering abilities long used for money and wealth rituals.

Wearing topaz is said to bring friendship, better and deeper relationships and enhance ones ability to give and revive love
    Hey try to do mine would you?

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    Here is yours Blue GARNET

Energy - Projective
    Planet - Mars
    Element - Fire (especially pyrope garnet)
    Powers - Strength, Protection, Healing, The Development of Spiritual Emotional Powers

Strengthens the body and mind
    The pyrope garnet is a fiery red gemstone when cut properly, and it is worn to enhance body and mental strength. Pyrope is a projective stone.

Wards off danger
    During the middle ages, it was worn to ward off demons, night phantoms, bad dreams, and people with evil intent. It is still thought to ward off thieves and burglars. People use it now to increase the power of their energy field or auras and gather good vibes. It is said by some that when wearing garnets, they create a power shield against would be muggers and people intent on doing harm.

A healing stone
    Used as a healing stone, it is said to relieve skin irritations and inflammations, also it is also claimed to regulate heart and blood flow.

Protection
    In the middle ages, a lion was carved on a garnet about the size of a man's thumb and carried while traveling for protection. They were also given to friends for protection and a safe returning when they traveled from the village

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Oh wow nice you did some good reserch...healing huh? Guess that gives me a reason to start weraing that necklace again...

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    Here is yours Pynpfan DIAMOND

Energy - Projective (radiance)
    Planet - Sun
    Element - Fire
    Associated Metals - Gold, Platinum, Silver
    Powers - Spirituality, Cures Sexual Dysfunction, Projection, Courage, Peace, Reconciliation, Hearing, Strength
    The diamond has magical properties. Worn, it promotes spirituality?even ecstasy. It is often utilized in meditation.

When carried or worn, the diamond promotes self-confidence in relations with the opposite sex. It is also worn to conquer infertility. The diamond is the stone of love, it is worn to ensure fidelity. Because of its hardness and associations with the Sun, the diamond is worn or utilized in spells to increase physical strength. It is still worn today for courage and adornment.

In the ancient India, a diamond set in a platinum ring was worn for victory in battles. The diamond, owing to its sparkling and flashing nature, has long been regarded as a stone of protection. The diamond is a stone of peace. Try scrying with a faceted diamond in soft candlelight, dazzling yourself in its inner world of color, light, and personal transformation.

Here is youre MysticGrandpaGohan OPAL

Energy - Receptive
    Planets - All Planets
    Element - All Elements
    Deity - Cupid
    Magical Powers - Astral Projection, Psychism, Beauty, Money, Luck, Power.
    A quality opal has every color of every other birthstone. It can be used or charged with all the energies and powers of stones combined and can be used in place of any birthstone for any spells, rituals or any other magical needs.

Opals have long been linked to invisibility and as astral projection stones. They say it is an ideal protection stone when traveling astrally.

Opals are successfully used to recall past lives - look from color to color within the opal until contact is made with the physic mind. When this happens, move into that time period and experience the events.

The opal has long been used for those who wish to develop more of their mental capacities and open the unused powers of the mind. Opals are used to develop a more creative imagination.

Fire opals are often used in money rituals to draw funds to those who are in need, normally worn as a pendant on a gold necklace, one surrounded with 10 or 12 small diamonds is said to have excellent money drawing power.

Black opals are the tools of choice for magicians and wiccans for power projecting stones. Often worn with special shapes of gold jewelry to further enhance their magical properties and receptive or projective powers. They have been known for their projective powers for over fifteen centuries and have been used for their good luck bringing abilities. Anciently they have been worn near the heart on necklaces made of gold to ward off evil, protect one from the evil eye, worn by travelers for safe journeys to far away lands.

Opals have been ground up and used as magic potions to heal the body, ward off bad dreams, and used as energy enhancement tools. White opals, when used in rituals on a full moon night, is said to bring the moon goddesses powers to full frutation in the practioner.

The most magically powerful opals come from Lightning Ridge in Australia.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Teara said:
    *cough* well technicaly you zaid that too...in your...quote *cough*<_<'' ...*runz to edit*

I think that'z a pretty color, I have zome really nice earingz of it ^_^
    ..but I ztill like my cloudy pearl X3

I don't know why but I uzed to think June'z ztone waz pink...hmm...I know I heard that zomewhere *_*
    I think it was. When I visited Disney a while back, I saw a few birthstones in one of the gift shops. I'm pretty sure June was some shade of pink, but now I kinda hope not...

Ah well. It's just a little colorful pebble anyway, hehe.

Like I was hinting, I was born in June! Yeah! It's pretty nice because not only does the sun come out full throttle, making it a good time to go to the pool and do other activities, but school releases, giving me more time to do these things.

Oh, I guess it's called an Alexandrite! That's cool... and it's not all pink, hehe.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Jordan said:
    I think it was. When I visited Disney a while back, I saw a few birthstones in one of the gift shops. I'm pretty sure June was some shade of pink, but now I kinda hope not...

Ah well. It's just a little colorful pebble anyway, hehe.

Like I was hinting, I was born in June! Yeah! It's pretty nice because not only does the sun come out full throttle, making it a good time to go to the pool and do other activities, but school releases, giving me more time to do these things.

Oh, I guess it's called an Alexandrite! That's cool... and it's not all pink, hehe.
    Aha! I knew I heard that zomewhere! X3 Yea, now I remember, when I waz little I waz a zeriouz tomboy and waz mad becauze my birthztone waz a light pink XD
    I ztill like the pearl better though <_<

Oh yea! Go June...uhh, people! ''X3

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, I always see mine in pink, but it looks like on that list, it has all of the colors of all of the other birthstones! ^_^ That's pretty neat. I get all of the colors in one!

Back