• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] So what's with Advance Text?

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2020
    So I installed advance text for my rom but it keeps giving me this comdlg32 error
    Does anyone have a fix?

__fred__40

fred
    Years
    advance text is outdated so i recommend using xse and advance map since they can do more complicated scripts and you can find tutorials for xse easily

Yes but how can i modify already existing texts?i mean obviously i can rewrite some battlescript or giveitem script on my own,but like the Oak script at the beginning?

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
    Years
    Yes but how can i modify already existing texts?i mean obviously i can rewrite some battlescript or giveitem script on my own,but like the Oak script at the beginning?

You can use a reliable hex editor that supports char tables like WindHex32 or even HexManiac is good for that task.

Back