• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So Yeah, Hello

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It's nice to meet you! As we could see, my username here is Peitharchia, but if you wish, you are free to call me Ashley. Welcome to PokéCommunity, buddy.

Since we're at a Pokémon forum, would you care to tell us what you like about this franchise? For me, it'd have to be games; I've been following them ever since I was a little kid, and still am. What got me into Pokémon in the first place, however, was anime (sadly, I don't follow it any longer, but do plan on getting back).

I hope you like it here, Zero, and enjoy all your visits. If you need any help getting yourself around here, I'm always here to help, so please send me message any time you'd like, and I'll gladly respond!

Years
  • Hi Agent! Great having you here with us on PC. -^^- I'd love to know more about you as well so we can get to know you a little better but either way hopefully you end up sticking around as an active member. :) Can't ever have too many of those. Have a good time!

Years
  • I'm very late to this one, but awesome to meet you too Zero! The name's Hikamaru by the way, but you can call me Hika or Nichole if ya want.

The others already covered things I was going to say, so yeah fairly shorter message from me than usual. I can say I have pretty much been surrounded by the joy of Pokemon for most of my life, and it's one of those gaming franchises you can never get bored of because it's always changing and coming up with new ideas.

There's tons to do so hopefully you'll find a place here with us, and I'm always happy to talk so leave me a visitor message if you can. See you around Zero and good luck with everything!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Very gud! Baw but no worries, we don't care much about the caps! Welcome to the forums, this morning, though! I hope that you're having a really great stay here so far! And a very good pleasure to meet you. :3

I look forward to you stay here! I hope you have fun here and have lots of successful trades! I'm always open for casual conversation or assistance, so PM me anytime; I'd be more than delighted to talk to you~ Have a great day! ^_^

Back