• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So yeah, I'm new.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2017
    Hey all, not sure why it took me so long to finally join a pokemon forum but here I am. I have played every mainstream pokemon game from Red and Blue to the most recent moon and beat them all. Though the only time I ever completed the pokedex was in Crystal. Now a days that seems like such a daunting task I just don't try lol. I'm more of a casual player, only dipping my toe in the competative stuff every once and a while which means I often get me and my team's butt's handed to me lol.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Well, better late than never! Welcome to our forums. <33 Nice to meet another fan who played the games! Competitive play is tough for beginners, but with time, you will pick up on it soon! I've been at it for years now myself~ Anywho. If you need a hand, feel free to lemme know! And have a good night!

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2017
    Hello there! welcome to PC, it's a pleasure to have you here today.

Oh, I never got myself to play every single Pokemon game. Can't afford the latest ones and the earlier ones don't look too interesting for me. Never bothered with the Pokedex neither! it's such a task and I don't really think it's fun. It feels more like a task than anything else, haha. Mind if I ask, you started with Red and Blue? or you played those later on?

If you ever need help around the forums, let me know! good luck with everything :)

Started with Blue and played them in the order they came out. Thanks for the welcome ( both of you ).

Spindastic

\(≧▽≦)/ ☆ ~('▽^人)
    Years
  • Hey! It's good to be late than nothing c:
    Welcome to PC, hope you will like your time on here~

See you around~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey all, not sure why it took me so long to finally join a pokemon forum but here I am. I have played every mainstream pokemon game from Red and Blue to the most recent moon and beat them all. Though the only time I ever completed the pokedex was in Crystal. Now a days that seems like such a daunting task I just don't try lol. I'm more of a casual player, only dipping my toe in the competative stuff every once and a while which means I often get me and my team's butt's handed to me lol.
    Welcome to PC! You're a much more avid player than me, haha. A forum can be a really fun way to connect with likeminded people in a franchise (and in other fandoms too!), as well as for discussing and learning things about the games (and the world!)

I hope you'll enjoy it here~

Years
  • Hey all, not sure why it took me so long to finally join a pokemon forum but here I am. I have played every mainstream pokemon game from Red and Blue to the most recent moon and beat them all. Though the only time I ever completed the pokedex was in Crystal. Now a days that seems like such a daunting task I just don't try lol. I'm more of a casual player, only dipping my toe in the competative stuff every once and a while which means I often get me and my team's butt's handed to me lol.
    And I am sorry it took so long for me to wish you a welcome here on the community! I've been a bit busy lately and haven't had the time to sit down and welcome new members much, but I hopw we can be friends and that you'll forgive my tardiness! If you have any questions or would just like to say hellow just shoot me a PM or a VM! I'll be around!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hey all, not sure why it took me so long to finally join a pokemon forum but here I am. I have played every mainstream pokemon game from Red and Blue to the most recent moon and beat them all. Though the only time I ever completed the pokedex was in Crystal. Now a days that seems like such a daunting task I just don't try lol. I'm more of a casual player, only dipping my toe in the competative stuff every once and a while which means I often get me and my team's butt's handed to me lol.
    Hey Fates, its never too late, welcome to the community.

Beaten all the games huh, now that's an achievement. I've played almost all games till Gen V, but then stopped, no 3DS & got busy with rl.

I always try complete my Pokedex in every game, any which way ;).

So I hope u are having a good time here. Enjoy ur stay!

Pika Pika :chu:

Back