• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So

Years
  • Hello. It's Donn. Some of you may have known me as NatureKeeper, my old account, but as I created that account when I was 10 or something, I think it's time for a fresh start.

I am a longtime Pokémon fan, playing for seven years now (not as interested nowadays, though). If it wasn't evident by my rather unique avatar, I am a fan of the Ace Attorney series.

Anyways, nice to meet you all.

Years
  • Welcome back to PC and to your new account, Donn! :) This one has a really great username. Reminds me a bit of Reunlicus (did I spell that right?)

Anyways, Ace Attorney definitely has a lot of fans so sometimes I feel I should try it out, though I'm not sure where to start. Would you recommend going from the beginning and working my way up to the most recent games? I imagine that'd be costly since there are a lot from what I know; that's my biggest concern. Maybe you'd be interested in discussing that series with others in the Video Game board? Would be cool to see what other fans are around here on PokeCommunity.

Great to meet you and have a blast exploring through the site. I'm always available to help if needed, plus if you're looking for a friend you can chat with me anytime. See you around!

Years
  • Yo NatureKeeper, remember me?

I was wondering what had happened to you because you've been gone for months! Nice new name btw, at least it's a cool one. You found a great time to return thanks to the worldwide release of Pokemon X and Y. Cirno has probably already shown you around the forum but I'm sure you can get re-acquainted with us.

Anyways, have fun and I do hope to get around to talking to you once again. I'm sure you haven't forgotten your old girl Hikari eh? I may have clocked over 10K posts but I'll always be a cutie. Have an awesome time once again and please stick around dude!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Hey ya welcome amazingly back with your donny user name :) So maybe you remember about PC but since you joined it has been long time as you become 15 now anyway bro nice a lot to meet ya.

And yes the avatar you've uploaded is really nice and great i like it :) And it's great that you haven't give up with Pokemon that's really amazing :) And Ace Attorney series i had never hear about it :( but as you said maybe it's really a good a very good series i would like to hear it from you so being a friend with me will be great for me :) After school life maybe you'll not be able to play Pokemon or other PC games, But don't give up, And if your interested in wrestling you should talk about it in General entertainment where i will join you no excuse, And you will also find many amazing things in Pokemon GEN I,II,III,IV and X & Y forum you can talk about many things about Pokemon there and visting Pokemon Club, Video Games, Chit chat and Poll, Fan club Etc will be awesome ! :D ha ha and making hack and publishing ohh nothing to say about the great forum. Better check it and find amazing hacks and other made by some truly amazing Poke fan and members like you and many other. And if you had any type of problem in PC just ask me by PM i will like to help you and if i can't you can ask the MOD or a higher or a staff member, if it can't solve the matter so feedback & question forum is waiting for you just make a thread there and the great staff member will really try to help you. So as you knew many thing about PC again so now i finish with it okay :) so best of luck again and try to be active.

Years
  • Welcome back to PC and to your new account, Donn! :) This one has a really great username. Reminds me a bit of Reunlicus (did I spell that right?)

Anyways, Ace Attorney definitely has a lot of fans so sometimes I feel I should try it out, though I'm not sure where to start. Would you recommend going from the beginning and working my way up to the most recent games? I imagine that'd be costly since there are a lot from what I know; that's my biggest concern. Maybe you'd be interested in discussing that series with others in the Video Game board? Would be cool to see what other fans are around here on PokeCommunity.

Great to meet you and have a blast exploring through the site. I'm always available to help if needed, plus if you're looking for a friend you can chat with me anytime. See you around!

Thanks! Yeah, the Video Game board is one of the reasons, I'm back, honestly. xD

Yo NatureKeeper, remember me?

I was wondering what had happened to you because you've been gone for months! Nice new name btw, at least it's a cool one. You found a great time to return thanks to the worldwide release of Pokemon X and Y. Cirno has probably already shown you around the forum but I'm sure you can get re-acquainted with us.

Anyways, have fun and I do hope to get around to talking to you once again. I'm sure you haven't forgotten your old girl Hikari eh? I may have clocked over 10K posts but I'll always be a cutie. Have an awesome time once again and please stick around dude!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Hikari! Yup, I didn't forget you. :D
    Uh... I'll try to stick around. xD

Hey ya welcome amazingly back with your donny user name :) So maybe you remember about PC but since you joined it has been long time as you become 15 now anyway bro nice a lot to meet ya.

And yes the avatar you've uploaded is really nice and great i like it :) And it's great that you haven't give up with Pokemon that's really amazing :) And Ace Attorney series i had never hear about it :( but as you said maybe it's really a good a very good series i would like to hear it from you so being a friend with me will be great for me :) After school life maybe you'll not be able to play Pokemon or other PC games, But don't give up, And if your interested in wrestling you should talk about it in General entertainment where i will join you no excuse, And you will also find many amazing things in Pokemon GEN I,II,III,IV and X & Y forum you can talk about many things about Pokemon there and visting Pokemon Club, Video Games, Chit chat and Poll, Fan club Etc will be awesome ! :D ha ha and making hack and publishing ohh nothing to say about the great forum. Better check it and find amazing hacks and other made by some truly amazing Poke fan and members like you and many other. And if you had any type of problem in PC just ask me by PM i will like to help you and if i can't you can ask the MOD or a higher or a staff member, if it can't solve the matter so feedback & question forum is waiting for you just make a thread there and the great staff member will really try to help you. So as you knew many thing about PC again so now i finish with it okay :) so best of luck again and try to be active.

I actually used NatureKeeper up until June but it still has more embarrassing stuff from my earlier times so... xP
    Thanks for the offer, but I still remember a lot of stuff so I'm good, I guess.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • So

I'd be happy to see you around the Video Game board! There's tons of stuff going on right now, so, I hope you'll check it out! I'm very much into the Phoenix Wright series myself; I assume you're excited for Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies? I know I am, siince Ive been pretty much saving up for it for a while now, aside from my recent bills and such! but yeah, I do hope that if you're gonna play it, that you'll enjoy it!

So

Hm, what's your favorite Ace Attorney game? Hands down, mine's gotta be Trials and Tribulations, but a few slect others like AA1, and Investigations, are really fun to play too! But yeah, aside from that, I do hope that you'll enjoy yourself on this forum! Feel free to have a chat with me any time too! You seem like a cool person to hannnng with, so, yeah! I'd love that! <3

Years
  • I'd be happy to see you around the Video Game board! There's tons of stuff going on right now, so, I hope you'll check it out! I'm very much into the Phoenix Wright series myself; I assume you're excited for Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies? I know I am, siince Ive been pretty much saving up for it for a while now, aside from my recent bills and such! but yeah, I do hope that if you're gonna play it, that you'll enjoy it!

Hm, what's your favorite Ace Attorney game? Hands down, mine's gotta be Trials and Tribulations, but a few slect others like AA1, and Investigations, are really fun to play too! But yeah, aside from that, I do hope that you'll enjoy yourself on this forum! Feel free to have a chat with me any time too! You seem like a cool person to hannnng with, so, yeah! I'd love that! <3

I saw your posts in the video game board, and I thought you were great. Now, you replied with Maya Fey. You're awesome. xD (Shame the 15 post rule had me get rid of them. ;;)

Mine is Trials and Tribulations, but it's not far ahead. The series is great. And thanks! Yup, without question, I am excited for Dual Destinies. 4 more days! ^^

Back