• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Solrock or Lunatone?

Which do you prefer?

• Solrock

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Lunatone

Votes: 16 55.2%

• Total voters
    Years
    Lunatone, since Solrock stands for the sun, sun means morning, and a morning has a 1/7 chanche to be a monday morning [/unfunny explanation why i like Lunatone more]

Serious explanation: i just think it looks better, lol
    never used any of them yet to be honest....

Ayselipera

I've actually thought about this one a million times before.
    Mainly because I can never come to a conclusion.
    Even now I really don't know... I like them both a lot.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    Lunatone, since Solrock stands for the sun, sun means morning, and a morning has a 1/7 chanche to be a monday morning [/unfunny explanation why i like Lunatone more]

I thought that was quite funny, actually.

That being said, I like Solrock becase I view it as the superior Pokemon. It works well in Sunny Day teams as a lead (though not in the same way something like Qwilfish would function in a Rain Dance team, but Qwilfish isn't a part of this comparison, now is it?).

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Solrock.
    We need the sun more than the moon :\

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
    Solrock. Though the moon controls the tides, Lunatone cannot use water attacks to blast Solrock with, yet Solrock can use Solarbeam and defeat that floating stone.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Solrock definitely has a nicer design, so that's my pick. Normally though I'd be more inclined to pick a lunar-themes pokemon.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I don't like them both. -_-

But Solrock > Lunatone for me I guess. :\

Lockerz

Lockerz Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    Lunatone hands down. I don't know why but for some reason I have always loved that Pokemon. I always wanted to catch it and use it in my party when I was playing Sapphire/Ruby.

Back