• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some maps of mine (new guy here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2012
    Hey there, I've been mapping for years now, and I've always been lurking the forums. I come from serebiiforums initially, but I decided to give it a go here. Anyway, I've been recently getting back into mapping when I got my hands back on RMXP, so here are my two most current maps.

I forget who I have actually used these tiles from, so if anybody has an idea on who has ownership of the tiles, I'l be more than happy to give them credit. Please dont flame me for not creditting them.

If anybody is looking for a mapper for their project, chances are I'l be more than happy to help them out.

..anyway

The two attachments are knowns as Littlecreek Village and Spotted Path (which Im not entirely happy with; mainly the HGSS grass tiles.)

Please leave a post!

Attachments

• Some maps of mine (new guy here)
      littlecreekvillage.png
      48.6 KB · Views: 73
    • Some maps of mine (new guy here)
      spottedpath.png
      30.6 KB · Views: 66
    Years
  • Looks like you already found a thread more in line with your maps.

Feel free to visit Pixel Art again if you have some custom tiles to show, or if you just want to look around.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back