• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some more Free ONLINE Codes.!

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
    For all of you who actually play the online game! Here are 3 booster codes and a DECK CODE!

Booster Codes:
    F7M-5JQ8-TDS-RDW
    AXX-ETH7-68Y-L8A
    PYL-8XKN-MSB-3PK

AND the DECK CODE:

Q49-FUY3-5KJ-RJY (It's a Genersect Deck)

Raven Valt

Years
    Got some More codes to give out,

3 Booster Pack Codes:
    JKS-Q5CK-FBG-D5D
    DPT-DYRR-KYF-FJG
    E3P-HHPM-E5G-LDC

and the Deck code:
    C86-G537-D5H-GWG

Savant

Natural Born Breeder
    Years
    Got some More codes to give out,

3 Booster Pack Codes:
    JKS-Q5CK-FBG-D5D
    DPT-DYRR-KYF-FJG
    E3P-HHPM-E5G-LDC

and the Deck code:
    C86-G537-D5H-GWG

All of the codes except the third booster pack were redeemed. Here's what I got

Spoiler:

Thanks a lot Adam! :3
    EDIT: We should really find a way to prevent the lurkers from stealing codes.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2013
    Hey, I recently got into Pokemon TCG and am quickly realising how much of a grind it's going to be to a F2P player like me. I noticed you've posted several codes online before and just want to say I really appreciate it, certainly makes it a little easier (and who doesn't love opening a pack :P).

If anyone was interested these were the cards I rolled;
    Common:
    Larvesta, Tynamo, Solosis, Kangaskhan, Lapras
    Un-common:
    Relicanth, Silver Bangle (Item), Tropius
    Rare
    Creadily (Holo), Accelgor (Plasma)

can't tag the screenshot as I don't have enough posts i.imgur.com/lP5aTIM.jpg[/i]

Will definitely be adding the Kangaskhan to my humble deck, seems so good for just a common card. The real prize of this pack though is the Silver Bangle, exactly what I wanted since I'm getting absolutely owned by full EX decks in PvP.

Raven Valt

Years
    What I will do is with the people who actually bother to post on here and are not lurking I will just take your names and randomly generate them and give you codes, seeing as you guys seem for grateful than all of the lurkers!

P.S: Savant I love that Druddigon, I have the actual card :D

Years
    Would it be open entry to be entered in? As in, just post here stating your interest in the codes to enter the raffle? 'Cause I think that'd be a great idea. I personally don't have a need for any codes myself, though. I've got a tin with probably 200 codes that I haven't entered yet.

Savant

Natural Born Breeder
    Years
    What I will do is with the people who actually bother to post on here and are not lurking I will just take your names and randomly generate them and give you codes, seeing as you guys seem for grateful than all of the lurkers!

P.S: Savant I love that Druddigon, I have the actual card :D

When I saw it I was like {D:} so I hit the deck builder and made a deck around water and fire types and threw him in. I call it "Blowin' Steam" but sadly it's only won one game out of like ten.

Big Swing would be a lot more useful if it weren't BOTH the coin tosses had to be heads. Otherwise I just leave him on the bench until I get the needed energy for Shred before bringing him out.

Back