• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Something about pokemon hacks(and hackers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    yup! the joy of hacking. ^^

oh well... we all strive hard to make a perfect hack.

but we should take one step at a time. ^^

Years
  • I think more hacks get abandoned beacause more and more people start hacking whitout thinking about the ..how do you call it... uhmm...responsibilities of it and many starting hackers make great hacks but then it is just to much and they get stressed or something and the stop...but I look up to people like Zel the people who keep going and going..:)
    If Zel is finished with his hack nintendo should buy his hack for alot of money..XD

That's my opion..:)

And at Teh Baro...
    If you make a hack you need support of people because when you know that people like your hack you can keep going and its like real life if you get support from the people around you you can keep going on..;)

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    People like what they like; the issue is when a certain hacker is better than another hacker. But is it preferece. I have seen alot of hacks here in which do not even make their own maps; and this fail at hacking.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2008
    Actually i dont wanna be mean but nintendo would never buy Zel's game (i'm not saying its not great its just that Zel hacked an original game by nintendo so they would be mad and they would sue him! So i sujest he keeps away from nintendo. But anyways Shiny Gold rocks!!!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    yeah, whatever, and you revived a thread which is older than a month. *reports*

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Actually i dont wanna be mean but nintendo would never buy Zel's game (i'm not saying its not great its just that Zel hacked an original game by nintendo so they would be mad and they would sue him! So i sujest he keeps away from nintendo. But anyways Shiny Gold rocks!!!

Please don't revive threads that are over a month old, it's against the rules.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back