• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Something delicious, tasty......disgusting 8)

Years
  • Heyo guys! there is a magical pot under fire. You have to add different things in it. After every 7th post a person is going to taste the food and tell how it is? After that same things goes on.

Example:

Poster 1: I add some blue berries
    Poster 2: * throws my shoes in pot and walk away whistling*
    Poster 3: I add some dead rats xD
    Poster 8: hmmm..it taste so deli- ( before he complete his sentence he started puking uncontrollably xD)

So here we go..
    I add some apples in pot.

Last edited:

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    *adds saucer of melted dark chocolate* NEVER EAT ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T HAVE ANY CHOCOLATE IN IT.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Little Steve: Mama where the crazy demons at?
    Killer Queen Waifu: Sonny, sonny sonny, you know that momma chainsaw'd the demons and added them into the pot.

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Fiiiire

*gunshots sounded*

There. 57 bullets.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • So, I'm the taster?
    Too bad I can't get within five feet of the dish without feeling like I'm going to pass out. I'm never allowing any of you in a kitchen again.

Let's make a new dish!
    I start with some basic chicken broth...

kendypls

Currently playing: Expert Emerald (Casual)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    Adding all the dragonballs, so taster gets a wish and isn't going to avoid like Noa did ;)

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Unlike other people, I have enough EDGE to actually taste this vile bowl of hatred that has been unfortunate enough to be devoured.

And to add some more EDGE to the next bowl... the EDGIEST thing that every angsty or emotionally troubled person should always eat....

Roasted Chicken...

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • If we are to create a concoction designed to further agonize whatever years or seconds that somebody is ready to partake in, i might as well add into this putrid stew some....

Sushi... Salmon Sashimi...

(The lack of Comic Sans MS to add some EDGE to my current dialogue makes me feel depressed)

Years
  • Okay I'm going to eat this xD....

hmm..mm...umm it taste like hot chicken ice cream xD...

I'm going to add

*remove socks and throws in pot*

kendypls

Currently playing: Expert Emerald (Casual)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    What do you wish for desiiii?

-Removes boxers and throws in pot-. (we doing laundry?) :P

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Barbecue sauce, because everything is better with some good ole Barbecue sauce. Fact especially if you're a Southern individual such as myself.

Back