• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Something that will make a Pokemon Sad...

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I think if a Pokémon happens to get lost and is left all alone in a dark forest at night that would make it sad, lonely, and frightened too.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I'm sure if I kick a Pichu in a face, that would make it sad...and might give it a migraine...

That made me lol XD; But the thread starter DID specify no violence, so try to keep it clean from now on :3

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Something that will make a pokemon sad is being the pokemon of a mean trainer. A pokemon will be sad if it is treated wrong.

~Bliss :)

nssfleahedgehog

Master of the W Universe
    Years
    How about being the partner character in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon? The main character fades from existance at some point, so that's sure to make the partner sad.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    you, by the games, are the weakest Pokemon ever.

That position is taken by Luvdisc.
    I'm inclined to agree - and after all, given the amount of Heart Scales in the Underground I personally believe that trainers way back then thought so too... -_- But Sunkern has the lowest base stats out of any Pokemon, IIRC.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Another one would be not encouraging your pokemon to its dream goal. :)

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    If your Pokémon was to lose something valuable to it, that might get it terribly sad.

Also, if your Pokémon was in love with another, but was rejected that will make it even more depressed; not to forget heartbroken.

EDIT: After reading this, I hope it never happens to any Pokémon out there.

Last edited:

TheNinetales

The Mystic Fire Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2009
    A pokemon cries when you take it to a big open place, tell it you'll be right back, then leave it standing there and go home and eat cookies. Make sure your pokemon doesn't know where your home is, or at least how to get to your home from that location or your in for a world of hurt.

Pokedude45

Pro Trainer and Pokemon Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2010
    well if I were a rock type/fire type i would get bumbed if I got splashed with water
    or if i was meowth and i lost my charm (referance to anime) or if i were a hippip and i was about to eat a taco and the wind blew me away i would get very unhappy

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    One thing that would make a Pichu sad is that if a Pikachu made fun of how it faints every time it uses thundershock.

~Bliss :)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    using it as an HM slave and never battling it.
    Keeping it in the PC all the time
    Battling it against much higher level pokemon while you revive your better pokemon
    A big hammer?
    ^^ I think that upsets everyone yes?

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    If you took away cubone's bone, it will be very sad!

Cubone is EVERYTIME sad. But just try to take away his bone, and you will feel a buckle growing on your head... he isn´t wearing that weapon for nothing, you know. =)

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
    Something that will make a pokemon sad is when the trainer forces it to breed with a ditto when it's not interested, That would make a pokemon really sad. :c

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    If you took away cubone's bone, it will be very sad!

Erm...

Never mind, comment too inappropriate :3.

Let's see, if you stole a computer language from an Alakazam, it would be so sad, it'd write a suicide script in another language.

Also, you can make a Porygon sad by learning C#. Yep, it's true. By the time you learn C#, they try to kill so you can't program an anti-Pokemon.

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
    Not giving a Pokemon a gift for Christmas or it's Birthday... Or even not remembering those events, will sure make it sad!

P.S. = Oh My Gosh... I forgot to give Pichu a gift for his birthday! :(

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Taking away a Clamperl's pearl would make it feel terrible. It would make me feel terrible as well. xD

Back