• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sorry to burst your bubble...

Well... Can ya?

• Sure can!

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • Nope.

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Get that stuff away from me...

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
  • I can't blow a bubble, probably because the gum I always have isn't really that suited for it? I don't really have a favourite flavour either, but I tend to have mint-flavoured ones.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I've seen that any of these small skill that I don't have can be achieved by me anyways once I have the will to learn them. I can't blow a bubble, meaning I don't want to.

Flavour... all of them works for me, as long as they taste great to me, lol.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I can blow small bubbles if given the effort, but most of the time I just chew it and that's it.

As for favorite, I don't know. :( I really don't care as long as its not mint.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I use to love chewing bubble gum and then blowing a huge bubble out of it. But I have very weak teeth so the dentist advised me to not chew any gum and either way I can't because I just got one of my wisdom teeth removed last Monday (which still hurts a lot )

:t354:TG

Ayselipera

I can blow bubbles, but personally I don't like Bubble gum.

5 gum for me :)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    yes I can blow a bubble, however, I don't have gum all that often and most of the time when I do have it I just chew it for the flavour or because it helps my ears pop when I'm changing atmospheric levels.
    I've never heard say that as a specific reason, but it makes sense. :P

I can blow bubbles, I can blow them big too. But I never chew gum when I have long hair, x3. I love all flavors associated with strawberries. <3~

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I can blow bubbles.
    I once blew this GIANT bubble with those cool, Hubba Bubba 1 metre rolls of bubblegum but it got stuck in my hair. ;3

jaimelectric

Has finally obtained all 493!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2011
    I'm a victim of having blown bubbles so large they stick to your entire face.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I'm rubbish at chewing bubblegum, the first ever stick i had of one fell on the floor >.< (I couldn't buy another piece).
    I can't even blow a bubble, I try to avoid chewing and bubble gum just because i might drop it again...

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • pfft, I always chew gum...when I actually have a pack. They usually don't survive very long, so I usually go a few weeks between binge-chewing.

Years
  • I really don't like gum at all; just the smell of it gives me a headache. I can blow bubbles, though.

When I was a little kid, I used to blow bubbles in melted cheddar cheese. :D

Back