• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SoTW #55 - Alter Ego (Voting)

Please choose one:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
Years
  • SoTW #55 - Alter Ego (Voting)
    Entry Submission thread

Rules:
    • You may only vote once.
    • Please use the poll to vote. You may post comments, etc like you normally would, but your vote will not count unless it is in the poll.
    • Do not vote for yourself. Doing so is cheating and will result in disqualification.

Entrants:
    Spoiler:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • My vote has to go to Nitrous Oxide. I must say that it really shows the alter ego of the stock.

If it wasn't Nitrous, my vote would've gone to MG. Yeah, it's probably his best work as of yet. I applaud him. 8D

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I liked munna's and the dude with japanese characters in their name. But JP Character's was oversharpened, and I liked munna's effects.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    MetalGardevoir - Seems too good of a tag to go to waste. Good job. :)

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2009
    Nitrous Oxide GMV

2 Nitrous Oxide
    1 .raven

.raven's was extremely good as well but NO's was overall better put, blended, right colors with the stock and just good together. Very well constructed, cheers.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    MetalGardevior.

The style is just awesome..And I love the colours.

Years
  • I think MetalGardevoir did really well in this SOTW, I love the colours in his.
    Munna's and Loki's entries were really nice.

Relevant

PACT;; applejuice & nytkoi
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    Thanks everyone. <3

Anyways, I voted for Elysium. Amazing banner, man. :D

-MetalGardevoir

Nitrous Oxide

Korporate Amerika
    Years
  • I fail to see how half of these even fit the theme. My vote went to Lollipop, half randomly, half because it's the only other tag that actually fits the theme.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I fail to see how half of these even fit the theme.
    That's kind of naive don't you think? Maybe you should read up on the pieces people have chosen to make their graphic on. :|

I voted for Pancake, while I haven't watched the series yet I immediately loved it;
    The typography's great (As expected), and unlike most others he picked something more interesting than yet another anime character.

CME was a close second; Loved the colours and it has a definite sense of depth to it.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I hope that's Veronica Burton sitting in there, not some bizarre alter ego.

MetalGardevoir

Love the style of art. Might be a someone else's art that may be considered ripped if it is art you can buy, though. xD​

Air.

lolz
    Years
  • Pandamore uses a fascinating use of colors. It just has a good flow... I'm going to have to go with Pandamore's :)

Back