• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Souls of Eternity (Morrowind RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I followed them to a large castle outside of town. As soon as they went in I rn up to the door and tried to open it. The door was locked. Frustrated, I wedged the blade of my dagger between the door and the jam and begna to force the door open.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Corazon stepped up and tapped into her Magika. The door clicked open, Kyle's blade falling to the ground.

"Kinda come in handy, don't I?" Corazon said over her shoulder as she entered the manor.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    " Well sure, if oyu wnt to show off." I muttered, sheathing my weapon. "Fact of the matter is, I don't wnt to waste what magic I have on a stupid door." Of course, inside I was cursing to myself for letting her one up me.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    the daedroth turned and looked down at the floor, though he seemed to look past it as his nostrils flared. "I smell intruders." He said, almost getting worried. Maybe it hadn't been such a good idea to wear out his servant with the binding spells after all...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    It was really dark inside, and I decided it was time to regain my street sense over this royal. I snapped my fingers and a bright light appeared over my hand, illuminating the room. " You're not the only one with magic." I smirked at her.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Corazon snapped her fingers and the light extinguished. "Are you crazy?" she snapped. "Do you want to alert everyone in the entire place that we're here?"

She strained her ears. Trying to hear anyone who might be coming.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I had gotten up, and went over to the chest where I kept my alchemy supplies. Hopefully I could stay out of the ensuing fight. I sensed the use of magika nearby thanks to my andundae clan blood, and got a powerful fatiguing potion ready, enough to put myself to sleep for a while, so that he couldn't command me to fight in the battle. without my help, the intruders just might be able to win. A daedroth usually wasn't that powerful, but they were known for their knowledge of spellcraft. If they could find a vessle that had enough power to cast strong spells, which was the case here...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "DOn't ever put out my magic." I growled, reigniting my light source. " I'd rather see where I'm going than run into something in the dark. This may alert whomever, but at least I'll be prepared." with that, I began to gruffly walk down teh hallways, looking for the man I saw earlier.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I decided that at any moment, the Daedroth could enter my mind and stop me, so without hesitation, I drank the think liquid, and even as I felt the world darkening around me, I tossed the bottle at the curvnig stairwell, hoping it would shatter and alert whoever had got in.
    The Daedroth whirled at the noise of shattering glass, but it was too late, I was already gone, face down on the floor, snoring lightly.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I hear shattering glass and quickl ran to the foot of the stairs were I was met with broken bottles. I looked up teh stairs to try to see if I could see anything in the shadows, then ran up there to confront whatever was there.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Corazon thought it best to use a sneak attack. She tapped into her Magika, teleporting to the room she assumed people were in.

She was greeted by the sight of a sleeping figure, and a nervous looking one. She had never been able to teleport more than this distance, and she was amazed that she had accomplished it.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    As the Khajit entered, the daedroth was almost to furious to notice, as he turned his back to his servant and the captive. Outsmarted by a human! And an imperial, no less. The Daedroth stared at the intruder coming up the stairs with it's reptillian face, fury burning in its red eyes. Its power source was sleeping, but it would still fight the intruders, out of blind fury, if nothing else. Even if it did get destroyed, it would simply return to Oblivion.

Without a word, it began gathering a fire spell, preparing to strike...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I sw her at the top of the stares and quickly becam annoyed. "Would you stop that?" I mutteree angrily. " Be more conservative, or you'll run out of MP before you know it and then I'll have to watch your butt and mine!" It was then I noticed the form sprawled out on the floor. I placed a pair of fingers against his throat and felt a pulse. "he's still alive. But I don't egt it. This guy was teh kidnapper. But if he's out cold, then what happened?"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Corazon struck out with a flailing kick, knocking the offending shape out of the way.

"Kyle, watch out!" she cried, knowing it was him the spell was aimed tword.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    the Daedroth stood there, completely mystified. They didn't even notice him? Confusion returned to fury, and he shot a small flare passing right by the two. He wanted to see fear on their faces when he killed them...

OOC: A daedroth isn't too powerful, when you get the summoner out of the way. Think of him as an ordinary human with claws and an alligator head.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I noticed the weird creature and stoo up. "Maybe I was mistkaen. Maybe you were the kidnapper. Either way, I'll make you pay." With that , I lunged forward with my dagger raised. I quietly tapped into my power and the blade suddenly was set aflame.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Rather than try to force him back, the Daedroth grabbed onto the Khajiit as the blade seared its flesh, and tried to pull him close to his maw, which was literally filled with teeth. Not just at the ridge, but the entire surface of the inside of its mouth was literally filled with teeth of varrying shapes and sizes...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Since Shiney thought I should join... I am, but dont expect me to know whats going on, XD

Name: Miohroth
    Race: Bosmer
    Looks: He has tan skin, almost like a pale wood colour, flush of red blood under his skin, black eyes, green hair with orange streaks. He wears a green jacket made out of red, orange, and green leaves, and a pair of shorts made of the same materials.
    Personality: Miohorth doesnt talk unless he feels needed, most of the time. He gives off a cold impression to most people he meets, although he is really nice.
    Other: Like all Bosmer, he is very stealthy, and command beasts. He is extremely in touch with nature, and will do anything to protect it, after his parents died protecting it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back